Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late to the Party Thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I might be able to get one.

Can I even do a draft board?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,179 ✭✭✭Guffy

Sorry lads can't make draft. Don't mind continuing on auto but if you don't get the extra free to boot me to even up the numbers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

SantryRed wrote: »
    I might be able to get one.

Can I even do a draft board?

That'd be handy because it's getting near now and we still need an extra body.

What do you mean by a draft board?

I'm on my iPad so won't get on for the draft as I'm away :(

SantryRed wrote: »
    I'm on my iPad so won't get on for the draft as I'm away :(

There's the pre-draft ranking here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/331563/team/1/prerankedit

But if there's anything else I can do?

Oh, and were to able to get that extra person?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Theres 14 at the minute, if we take on one more we will need another. Has to be 14 or 16.

curry-muff wrote: »
    Theres 14 at the minute, if we take on one more we will need another. Has to be 14 or 16.

The Skinheads is Adam, who never responded. I haven't kicked him yet because it'd mean the draft couldn't go ahead at all if there was an empty slot.

Syferus wrote: »
    The Skinheads is Adam, who never responded. I haven't kicked him yet because it'd mean the draft couldn't go ahead at all if there was an empty slot.

Oh, in that case lets find someone asap :pac:

We'd be better having someone on autopick than someone who isn't gona manage their team.

Don't think you can set up board till draft opens 30 min before start.

Its just ordering players in you preference for auto draft

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »

Yeah, but if he's on a iPad and can't draft I think he meant setting his auto-picks.

#8 again, could be worse, could be better :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

12th Pick for me...

Yeah, but if he's on a iPad and can't draft I think he meant setting his auto-picks.

Ya but not have to be in the draft lobby to set it and can only get in 30 min before its due to start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭CoachTO

If you are still stuck for the extra body I will jump in.

Got home early was I kicked?

• Advertisement

TO, pm me an email address to send an invite - I've had to just remove Adam's ownership of the team rather than completely deleting it or the draft would be able to go ahead and it only lets you send an email invite for the ownership of the team.

EDIT: someone get back to me! Thanks for the offer, TO, you've got a heart of gold underneath it all ;)

Got home early was I kicked?

Nope you're ready to go!

Sorta dissapointed with my team now looking back, My RBs are seriously weak so I'm going to have to rely on Romo, Gronk and my WRs each week.

Here's how it went for anyone interested:

QB - Tony Romo (DAL)
    QB - Andrew Luck (IND)

RB - Shonn Greene (NYJ)
    RB - Alfred Morris (WAS)
    RB - Kendall Hunter (SF)
    RB - Mikel Leshoure (DET)

WR - Percy Harvin (MIN)
    WR - Julio Jones (ATL)
    WR - Torrey Smith (BAL)
    WR - Mario Mannhingham (SF)
    WR - Kevin Ogletree (DAL)

TE - Rob Gronkowski (NE)
    TE - Dustin Keller (NYJ)

K - Jason Hanson (DET)

DEF - Houston Texans

Not sure what happened your trade request Syferus, I was playing about with it and it disappeared.

I was going to reject it anyway, I'd probably only get 1-2 weeks out of Bush, it would take a more serious offer to prise Harvin away from me :p

I'll entertain any offers for Luck or Keller, as mentioned before, RBs preferred.

Not sure what happened your trade request Syferus, I was playing about with it and it disappeared.

I was going to reject it anyway, I'd probably only get 1-2 weeks out of Bush, it would take a more serious offer to prise Harvin away from me :p

I'd be willing to switch Bush for Benson in that trade.

• Advertisement

I'd be willing to switch Bush for Benson in that trade.

I'll have to pass, sorry :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anybody got a good RB offer for Joe Flacco?

My team stinks :(

Prob my worst draft ever. Will post team when I get home but reckon my 4 and 0 leagues for last two weeks will read 4 and 1 this week :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

Wow I had to rely on auto picking my draft but the effort i went to in setting my predraft rankings paid off, delighted with my starting team anyway, bench could do with some work but no complaints!

If anyone needs QB help I've got Christian Ponder available, I'll take a 1:1 for a WR because I need some help there.

Can't help you there

What on earth was Forte doing on the wire btw...mental

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

SSK wrote: »
    Can't help you there

I'm very weak at RB why didn't I see this :(

Also anyone with QB worries Flacco is yours for a good RB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Can't help you there

I actually was lucky to notice this and even with 3rd in the waiver order didnt think i'd get him. Lucky me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Bukman13

Adamcp898 wrote: »

Also anyone with QB worries Flacco is yours for a good RB

QBs have very little trade value since most people have two already on their roster and out side the top 3/4 QB their points are usually bunched close enough together.

If you want a decent RB, have a look through players rosters and see if you can make an offer which improves both teams.

• Advertisement

Any chance of another 46 points from Romo? Na thought not :pac:

Awesome score of 138 from Bohemian Brawlers, always gona hurt scoring over 100 and losing :(

Benched Shonn Greene, 3 touchdowns and 161 yards, FML.

Benched Shonn Greene, 3 touchdowns and 161 yards, FML.

Just don't fall into the trap of thinking Greene does that more than once a year. He makes Michael Turner look exciting most weeks.

For me it's RG3 or bust, if he'd been out this week I'd have had to play Alex Smith and his massive 1.10 points after three quarters.

Just don't fall into the trap of thinking Greene does that more than once a year. He makes Michael Turner look exciting most weeks.

For me it's RG3 or bust, if he'd been out this week I'd have had to play Alex Smith and his massive 1.10 points after three quarters.

Yeah, I also started Luck (5.10) over Romo (16.44) :(

Yeah, I also started Luck (5.10) over Romo (16.44) :(

I noticed that! Richardson and Manningham had good games too.

RG3 is absolutely ridiculous - 182 passing yards, 1 passing TD/1 Int, 139 rushing yards, 2 rushing TDs. This guy is breaking fantasy football.

The Week 6 Hunger Foul goes to Muff Munchers for leaving 82.34 points on the bench and losing to Paper Mice. You're not you when you're hungry. Eat a Snickers and stop committing hunger fouls.

Yikes, that was pretty rough :(

Better buy a Snickers. I hear you don't commit hunger fouls when you eat one.

It's amazing how one hot player can paper over all cracks. I snuck RG3 in the third round of the draft, one of three players that I'd targeted that would have been somewhat hidden by their pre-season draft positions in the LTTP draft, Spiller and Veron Davis the others. I actually felt bad about swinging and missing on two out of three but boy did I hit on the right one. LESean McCoy is underperforming, my receivers past Brandon Marshall are little to write home about, Antonio Gates was completely busting, Green-Ellis has been only average, Benson was IR'ed and yet I'm 3-1 (my lone loss, unsurprisingly, came last week when RG3 got concussed) and ranked No. 2.

Thank you Black Jesus.

4-1 now on the back of RG3 and break-out games by Lance Moore and Jeremy Kerley. Big #2 vs #3 match against Cookie's Cowboys this week, I'll either put some distance between me and the pack or get drawn right back into it.

Need a win this week against the top of the table team.

Really love the look of my team on paper but just not getting it done. Willing to listen to any trade offers

• Advertisement

Had Ryan Fitzpatrick as a bye-week fill-in for RG3 last week.

Forgot to switch RG3 in before the Thursday game.

&&**&%^%$%%^$

Yeah the Thursday game are a disaster for messing with line-ups, particularly after bye weeks. At least you get Fitz's hilarious jelly-legs scramble yards!

Oh and who keeps dropping all these stud RBs? First Forte and then Charles last week, makes a joke of the whole thing

Yeah the Thursday game are a disaster for messing with line-ups, particularly after bye weeks. At least you get Fitz's hilarious jelly-legs scramble yards!

Oh and who keeps dropping all these stud RBs? First Forte and then Charles last week, makes a joke of the whole thing

The Grant Winsomes on both counts. I was going to call it out here but I genuinely don't think he's doing it to mess with the league.

I picked up Charles, but to be honest I was really pissed he was there in the first place :mad:

I play him this week, it would be some tough justice if I lost... which is possible, I've been losing so often despite having what I consider as a really good team :pac:

If anyone wants me to drop Charles I'll be happy enough to do it as long as everyone agrees not to take him?

I picked up Charles, but to be honest I was really pissed he was there in the first place :mad:

I play him this week, it would be some tough justice if I lost... which is possible, I've been losing so often despite having what I consider as a really good team :pac:

If anyone wants me to drop Charles I'll be happy enough to do it as long as everyone agrees not to take him?

Nah don't worry about it, he was on the wire, you were entitled to pick him up and if Syf doesn't think there's anything fishy about as Commish then he's yours to keep.

Your team is looking ridiculously good at this stage if Harvin comes back healthy with the Charles addition. Not looking forward to playing you in a couple of weeks, especially if Big Ben is still out.

On that note, I sent a trade offer to Grant Winsomes for Dalton, if your reading this could you let me know on it, cheers!

Jesus, I lost again. I have no hope :pac:

• Advertisement

Jesus, I lost again. I have no hope :pac:

Sent a trade your way. A different one to Cunning Stunts if he's reading this too.

Last of the autumn wine.

My team is so bad.

New England Patriots D/ST scored me 25 points this week. Maybe I can win another game :pac:

Loving Bryce Brown's production.

Not loving the mess Brown'll leave my RBs in when I have McCoy active and he's stealing carries.

Nearly had as many points on the bench as on the field this week :o

Playoffs next week...I'm matched up against Syferus and his RGIII, Doug Martin, BMarsh juggernaut! Have a few selection headaches this week as well, Kaep or Big Ben, the Lloyd/Jones/Hilton revolving door at WR as well.

Very competitive league this year, some going to have 8 teams over 1,000 points from only 12 games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement