Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 2 Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,546 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

I am starting to get rather upset with having autodrafted Le'veon Bell...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Podge_irl wrote: »

Ya that’s a pretty ****ty pick

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

Lost by 0.7 points:(

Sickening loss as I would have won if the Steelers hadn’t gone for the TD in the last seconds, or Andrew Luck hadn’t made the Jets D look like the 85 Bears!

He's no longer turning up during the bye week apparently :pac::pac::pac::pac::(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

SuperTroopersFC has started the season off on the right foot with a six-game
    winning streak.

Wont Come Last has now increased their score each of the past four weeks.

Bortles Bus has now beaten their projected score three weeks in a row.

Walnut Wanderers has now beaten their projected score three weeks in a row.

RomaSuck Raiders continues defying the pundits, and has beaten their projected score three weeks in a row.

Mighty Pigs is on a five-game winning streak.

Teams have won 100.0% of the time this season when starting the league's top-scoring RB of the week.

Mighty Pigs played their cards right this week with the league's top-scoring RB (Gurley with 34.50 points) and the top-scoring WR (Hill with 32.20).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭Tristram

One win is all that separates 5th from 14th

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Realalemadrid

NFC North how are ya?

God I hate fantasy

• Houston Cattlemen and RomaSuck Raiders both won this week, even though neither had a top-15 scoring QB.
    • SuperTroopersFC continues defying the pundits, and has beaten their projected score four weeks in a row.
    • Mighty Pigs is on a six-game winning streak.
    • Teams are now 3-0 this season when starting the league's top-scoring QB of the week.
    • Harry's Honey Badgers is on a five-game winning streak.
    • Mitchell Trubisky was left on Walnut Wanderers's bench this week. His 33.42 points would have been the second-highest individual amount in the league.
    • C Crimson Tide has now fallen short of their projected score for three weeks in a row.
    • Hello Simey is on a three-game winning streak.

Walnut Wanderers...where RBs go to die!

Last season I drafted David Johnson overall No 1, I don't think he survived the first quarter of week 1. This year I have Shady McCoy (1 game missed and 2 where he was injured very early), Chris Thompson (2 games missed..so far) and Gio Bernard (2 games missed so far).

I ended up playing 3 RBs this week due to players on byes. They scored a combined 5 points!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭boccy23

Wrath of Saquon started 4-0, 0-3 since!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

My trend of getting better each week died miserably!

Considering that I was predicted to get 0 wins I'm delighted to have 3 :D

Mighty Pigs and Bortles Bus each got wins this week despite not starting a top-30
    scoring WR.

Free Agent Josh Rosen would have single-handedly defeated C Crimson Tide this week (20.28 to 17.30).

Dunboyne Dragons has now blown out their opponents two weeks in a row.

Mighty Pigs is on a seven-game winning streak.

Harry's Honey Badgers is on a six-game winning streak.

Teams have won 100.0% of the time this season when starting the league's top-scoring RB of the week.

Teams have won 47.6% of the time this season when they throw no picks in a week.

The Wrath of Saquon was tough to beat with the league's top-scoring QB (Watson with 30.96 points) and the top-scoring WR (Evans with 23.90) this week.

On another note, I see Crimson Tide have not changed their team since week 1. I believe I have to take control of the team, and pick the auto line up every week......

infacteh wrote: »
    On another note, I see Crimson Tide have not changed their team since week 1. I believe I have to take control of the team, and pick the auto line up every week......

Aw, I'm playing them next week :(

I'd probably give them their first win of the season anyway!

Please do, they aren't on my schedule!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Aw, I'm playing them next week :(

I'd probably give them their first win of the season anyway!

I'm playing them this week..........I'd like my 6 zero point opposition players too

I picked the line up for Crimson Tide today. As per Boards rules, I have to pick the best line up as per nfl.com's projected scores, and I can't use the waiver wire, so it looks like they'll still go 0-13

8aQCqua

**** you Bell

• Advertisement

I love that I'm set for my biggest weekly score while playing someone on -0.3 points so far :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

After going 6-0 to start the season off, things have gone poorly and I'm about to go 6-4.

Need Engram the Giants TE to get me more than 15.42 points this evening. He has done it before....once.....just about.....against the Raiders last year. 99 yards and a TD.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

The Division is heating up, with just 3 weeks of regular season left with playoff spots for grabs. From where I am now the usual 7-6 or even 8-5 may be not enough to make it, depending how things shape up.
    To remember that, regardless of the record, the winner of every division will take a spot on the final 6...

Tis very competitive!

Lost by two points to fall to 4-7. I would have won if I didn't play a defense!!

In serious danger of relegation now (especially as I don't have the Crimson Tide on my schedule..thanks Commish!!)

Benimar wrote: »
    Lost by two points to fall to 4-7. I would have won if I didn't play a defense!!

In serious danger of relegation now (especially as I don't have the Crimson Tide on my schedule..thanks Commish!!)

No hassle :D

The Abusement Park, Mighty Pigs, and Infacteh Indians all got wins this week despite not starting a top-15 scoring QB.

Pillow Fighters has now beaten their projected score five weeks in a row.

Harry's Honey Badgers is on a nine-game winning streak.

The Abusement Park continues defying the pundits, and has beaten their projected score three weeks in a row.

Teams are now 5-0 this season when starting the league's top-scoring QB of the week.

Dunboyne Dragons is on a five-game winning streak.

Infacteh Indians has now decreased their score each of the past three weeks.

Dunboyne Dragons probably wishes they had started Drew Brees. The 30.52 points he scored would have represented the fifth-highest individual score this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Christ Division 1 is such a group of death.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Division 4 is going right down to the wire. All 4 teams are 6-5 with the last 2 divisional games to go... All to play for

Dunboyne Dragons probably wishes they had started Drew Brees. The 30.52 points he scored would have represented the fifth-highest individual score this week.

Ehm...no really, I've started Mahomes which had 38 points???

• Advertisement

Is anyone interested on getting either Brees (not this week) or Mahomes in exchange of a super top stud WR?

Advertisement