Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Free .eu domains till end of February

http://ovh.ie/domains
    www.bluewolf.eu
    BLUEWOLF
    Imageis a European strategy and management consulting firm specialized in international business development. It provides unmatched business skills and a network of highly trained and experienced multilingual professionals, capable to intervene and assist you in your various business endeavors, from capital external growth, to market research and partner search.

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

So are these just fake websites then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Neeson wrote: »

I believe bluewolf is just annoyed that bluewolf.eu is taken already

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Hi folks, you can download my new book on Amazon for free until tomorrow: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I5DZ1HQ - Hope you enjoy it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭SuperS54

Not available in my location due to "copyright restrictions" :mad:

SuperS54 wrote: »
    Not available in my location due to "copyright restrictions" :mad:

Sorry about that, where are you located? I know many people in Ireland were not able to buy because they were trying to download it on amazon.com instead of amazon.co.uk!

Sorry about that, where are you located? I know many people in Ireland were not able to buy because they were trying to download it on amazon.com instead of amazon.co.uk!

Sorry, just realised your location is shown under your name! My bad :) The free promotion will be back in under 3 months, so if you head over to the book's website, ecommerceandbeyond.com, you will be able to find out the next date!

Hope this helps :)

Free .eu domains till end of February

http://ovh.ie/domains

I don't see any free domains ~ .eu is 6.99 plus VAT ~ or any I looking in the wrong place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

SuperS54 wrote: »
    I don't see any free domains ~ .eu is 6.99 plus VAT ~ or any I looking in the wrong place?

you missed the boat lad

• Advertisement

End of February came early?

Sorry, just realised your location is shown under your name! My bad If you head over to the book's website, ecommerceandbeyond.com, drop me an email and I'll send you a PDF.

Hope this helps

Should indeed, thanks! Sent you an email.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

got BVLGARI sample (5ml mini bottle) in the post today, thanks to the OP. It must've come from here, way back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Gormal wrote: »
    got BVLGARI sample (5ml mini bottle) in the post today, thanks to the OP.

Same here

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Greg81 wrote: »
    Same here

Yes me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

So far all my perfume samples have been postcards :(

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭david65

Same with me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The BVLGARI sample is amazing...how kind of them to send an actual little bottle, and what a sweet bottle it is too.
    Smells divine.

I hate those Burberry Touch samples; basically black tattoos you put on yourself.
    Absolute nightmare to wash off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

fussyonion wrote: »
    The BVLGARI sample is amazing...how kind of them to send an actual little bottle, and what a sweet bottle it is too.
    Smells divine.

I hate those Burberry Touch samples; basically black tattoos you put on yourself.
    Absolute nightmare to wash off!!

Can't believe anyone put one on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Allyall wrote: »

In the drop down box, what county did you select?

In the drop down box, what county did you select?

I chose County Antrim, but typed my full address. If it gets here, great, if not.. ah well. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Smells divine.!

I got this little bottle yesterday, how the hell do you open it up? 3 of us have tried to no avail.. haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Galadriel wrote: »
    I got this little bottle yesterday, how the hell do you open it up? 3 of us have tried to no avail.. haha.
    Give it to me and I'll try ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Galadriel wrote: »

Open the box. There is an instruction. And no worries. I got the same problem :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Greg81 wrote: »
    Open the box. There is an instruction. And no worries. I got the same problem :)

Haha, feel silly now, got it once I looked at the instructions, although I've never had a bottle of perfume I had to read instructions for :p

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lisij

free WRISTBAND complete the simple test and youll get your personal wristband
    P.S afak theres no need to put BT11AA as your ZIP code

Very Handy.

Free Microsoft Office Online (I think you need a free Microsoft email address)

You can save all of your created documents, either online in the new OneDrive Cloud, or you can save them locally on your PC.

sRcPhXR.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

lisij wrote: »
    free WRISTBAND complete the simple test and youll get your personal wristband
    P.S afak theres no need to put BT11AA as your ZIP code

If you want to choose which band to get Choose:
    • All first answers for "Idealist" (pink)
    • All 2nd answers for "Peacekeeper" (white)
    • All 3rd answers for "Mover & Shaker" (purple)
    • All 5th answers for "Explorer" (blue)
    • All 6th answers for "Dreamer" (orange)
    • Answers relating to the environment for "Planet Saver" (green)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I got a copy of those free safety glasses a few weeks ago. Forgot all about them until I get a phone call today from the company asking me what I thought of them. :o

What exact PPE did my organisation (which I had apparently said employees 200 people) require. I told her I would get my Health & Safety guy to get back to her...

The lads in college overhead and got a great laugh out of me discussing what exactly it was my "organisation" did. They now reckon my company might have a need for respirators and they might send me sample of those in the post....

Lesson learned, give a fake phone number.

Advertisement