Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a new small car

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Is that 1.7 not a re-worked Isuzu lump from the earlier Opel days? Its amazing, you hear so many good and so many bad stories about those 1.3 cdti's!

To my knowledge the Isuzu lump was replaced by GM's own unit some time back.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭raher1

It's classically designed,to suit all walks of life,almera genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,439 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You don't happen to have an almera do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

kopite4 wrote: »
    It's classically designed,to suit all walks of life,almera genius.

:confused:

Almera interior is one of the worst out there. Shoddy quality, ridiculous layout post facelift, tiny in the back and pretty noisy too.

It's cool,what's your ideal interior mate? My almera is easy to drive,good engine and has never let me down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

It's cool,what's your ideal interior mate? My almera is easy to drive,good engine and has never let me down.

Really? Well to compare like with like I'll go with this as it was in the same class at the time.

5472938961_a29cc19974.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

A Nissan Almera, cool???really? I agree with EPM interior is truly awful otherwise it's reliable and cheap to buy. Cool it most certainly is not...

I was joking to be honest,it's pretty functional. The Audi or Alfa are cooler but love the old stocker.

Advertisement