Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League Season 3 - General banter thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

Can the deadline extended to the end of weekend. It's not very fair that people can't get matches played. I've messages cookie stains loads of times and he won't play.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

m.j.w wrote: »
    Can the deadline extended to the end of weekend. It's not very fair that people can't get matches played. I've messages cookie stains loads of times and he won't play.

:confused: It is.. Sunday 4th December. As said before all points will be forfeited for the people who havent matches played.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Lille (x2)
    Everton
    Liverpool

Should be around with Zenit during tomorrow, won't be about this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Töpher wrote: »
    Lille (x2)
    Everton
    Liverpool

Should be around with Zenit during tomorrow, won't be about this evening.

Okay I'll be on tomorrow so we can get them two games played mate.

On now if anyone cant play now??

Season 3 over. All outstanding games are forfeited..

Thanks to everyone for taking part especially the 'new' lads in the championship who all bar one got all/most of their matches played.

Unfortunately the premier hasnt run as smoothly as previous seasons and there are a good few outstanding games as a result.

Whether we do a season 4, I dont know, but it wont be til after the Xmas anyhow...

Anyhow the winners, promotions and relegations from season 3 are the following..

Premier
    Winner - Napoli (Fowler87)
    Relegations - Everton (DHK29) and Liverpool (philt27)

Championship
    Winner - Juventus (Equium)
    Promotions - Juventus (Equium) and Hamburg (Oatsey23)

And as I said at the beginning of the league there will be a relegation/promotion playoff which as turned out to be between...

Zenit (Topher) vs Napoli (m.j.w)

Final rankings:http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

• Advertisement

Yea unfortunately been a bit busier than usual and didn't get all my games played. Sorry lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

I wasn't very active in the middle part of the league, college got stressful. This could have been my year!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Sorry lads, was away for a few weeks there recently, and took an impromptu trip up North yesterday so wasn't around again.

I look forward to being relegated. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Yea me too lads - but i will play all games in the next league - stupid wedding arrangements got in the way - nearly all done now so roll on Jan!!

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Is anyone interested in rekindling this? I'd be happy to help with administration, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Equium wrote: »
    Is anyone interested in rekindling this? I'd be happy to help with administration, etc.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056623567

theres a league there, not manual though

darokane wrote: »

Cheers mate, but I'm only into manual.

darokane wrote: »

Cheers mate, but I'm only into manual.

Yea we don't like to cheat when we play Fifa :D

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Yea we don't like to cheat when we play Fifa :D

Thanks for saying that. I didn't want to rule myself out of the league completely :p

Would be good to get it going again but last one ended fairly poorly with good few outstanding matches. Have no problem helping to log the results as the league layout is already on league republic site but if someone else wants to take on the full admin, fire away:pac: Il PM them the details of the site...

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Would be good to get it going again but last one ended fairly poorly with good few outstanding matches. Have no problem helping to log the results as the league layout is already on league republic site but if someone else wants to take on the full admin, fire away:pac: Il PM them the details of the site...

I'll have a look into setting it up if you like, should have some free time over the next while. Last year the interest seemed to die away near the end, probably as people hadn't the time to play, but I think that reverting to just the one division would help get around that. I'll throw up a new thread later in the week to gauge interest.

I'll have a look into setting it up if you like, should have some free time over the next while. Last year the interest seemed to die away near the end, probably as people hadn't the time to play, but I think that reverting to just the one division would help get around that. I'll throw up a new thread later in the week to gauge interest.

Mighty, sure il PM ya the site stuff then. Maybe we could have a cup before we start up the league again. International perhaps...

Advertisement