Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Manual League Season 3 - General banter thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

i was wondering why he was not accepting me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

On now. Barca in div 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »

1 point deductions at the end of GW 3...*

Premier League - 3 game minimum to be played
    Championship - 2 game minimum to be played

*If no games are played by a team by the release of GW3 fixtures, theyl be removed from the league IF the same at the end of GW3 games.

Gameweek 3 fixtures are up. Also I adjusted the minimum number of games to be played by the end of this week as it seems more fairer especially with everyone probably away last wkend.

http://bml.leaguerepublic.com/

Good to see the new lads have all a game played. However philt27-Liverpool in the premier has yet to get a game played yet. PM sent..

Dont want to go kicking anyone out as weve fuk all numbers anyhow but these leagues can drag on if everyone doesnt commit so lets try and get a few more games played before, deadline 10 November.

two good games with alanc2003, both finished 1-1. got lucky in first match scoring in the 87th minute. went 1-0 down in the second match and then should have went onto win but cant finish chances in manual. need more practice!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Yep - cheers Fowler - ive been waay busy organising weddings etc but ill be on after 8-9pm this eve for a cupla hrs if anyone is on?

Everton v Liverpool x 2

Liverpool v Lille
    Liverpool v Zenit
    Napoli v Liverpool
    Liverpool v Santos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Equium

Just had a look at the Championship table and for some reason it says I've played one game and have one point. It should be two games and four points!

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭bigred100

Disregard this, I'm a tool :p
    Equium wrote: »
    Just had a look at the Championship table and for some reason it says I've played one game and have one point. It should be two games and four points!

Not according to this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056422038 Make sure someone posts the result. From my playing I've gathered winner posts result.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Finally thought I had Zenit working how I wanted against Liverpool last night, took an early lead and seemed to create chance after chance, let down by some poor finishing on my part. Liverpool seemed to get stronger as the second half wore on, and hit the post with 5 to go, queue me switching to a defensive mindset to try and see it out. Agger levelled deep in stoppage time with a cracker of a header almost from the edge of the area. :o Zenit stormed down the other end and hit the bleedin' crossbar with the last move of the game - think I'm destined to get through this season without a win! Great game man.

Fixed that for ya

I (Liverpool) played two games against Everton(dhussey) and we lost connection twice - he said i could take the wins but i said if we can play them again without losing connection then we will - is that ok? dont wanna get my only win points (that ill prob get all season anyway :) ) like that...

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »
    I (Liverpool) played two games against Everton(dhussey) and we lost connection twice - he said i could take the wins but i said if we can play them again without losing connection then we will - is that ok? dont wanna get my only win points (that ill prob get all season anyway :) ) like that...

Last year for disconnections, we played out the remaining minutes of the previous game with that score before connection was lost. However ya DONT have to wind down the clock this year, but WILL have to give whoever was winning their advantage...

But if the person loses connections 3 times, the points and 3-0 win goes to the opponent.

Cool - if i see him on again ill ask to play and see how the connection goes!!
    i still have a cupla games to catch up on lads - Napoli and Lille if your round tonight ill be on after the Apprentice(love that show) and Hussey if youl be on we can try to get those games played again??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

i still have a cupla games to catch up on lads - Napoli and Lille if your round tonight ill be on after the Apprentice(love that show) and Hussey if youl be on we can try to get those games played again??

I'm Lille and should be around tonight. Just give me a shout when your on and hopefully I'll be able to play.

Cheers

Should catch ya then man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭DH2K9

Haha I was watching the Apprentice too. I'll be on later tonight if you're about?

DH2K9 wrote: »
    Haha I was watching the Apprentice too. I'll be on later tonight if you're about?

Still have to play ya too mate if yer about tonight? Also even though we played a few games yday, Ive the 2nd game against Topher' Zenit from GW3 if yer about later bud?

1 point deductions at the end of GW 3...*

Premier League - 3 game minimum to be played
    Championship - 2 game minimum to be played

Bumping this with the deadline tomorrow. AFAIK all leagues are up to date but there are a few teams atm, due point deductions..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Gonna get into this for next seasons games, looks like it will be good craic

I'll be around in about an hour and should be on for the night. Need to get another game played so I'll send PSN messages to anyone I see online.

Cheers

Just wondering is it possible to play games before they're scheduled? I have a bit of free time at the moment so it would be nice to get some games out of the way. As long as it suits the other players, of course!

Also, I don't think the Juve-Napoli from GW3 game has been recorded yet. I posted it in the Championship thread a few days ago :)

• Advertisement

Still have to play ya too mate if yer about tonight? Also even though we played a few games yday, Ive the 2nd game against Topher' Zenit from GW3 if yer about later bud?

I'll be on late tonight if you're about?

I'll be on late tonight if you're about?

Il be online around 9 til 11 at the latest if yer about

Just wondering is it possible to play games before they're scheduled? I have a bit of free time at the moment so it would be nice to get some games out of the way. As long as it suits the other players, of course!

Also, I don't think the Juve-Napoli from GW3 game has been recorded yet. I posted it in the Championship thread a few days ago :)

T-b0n is looking after the Championship results and GW4 fixtures will be up tomorrow. We only have a couple more after that afaik

T-b0n is looking after the Championship results and GW4 fixtures will be up tomorrow. We only have a couple more after that afaik

Cheers Fowler.

is there any chance you's could get the championship table updated. alot of the results have not been entered yet

m.j.w wrote: »
    is there any chance you's could get the championship table updated. alot of the results have not been entered yet

Looked at it there and only one result wasnt updated... Everything should be up to date now.

This weeks fixtures up. One GW after this..

The following have until 12 tonight to get their minimum games played or will be given point deductions...

Premier; Everton and Lille
    Championship; Atletico Madrid

This weeks fixtures up. One GW after this..

The following have until 12 tonight to get their minimum games played or will be given point deductions...

Premier; Everton and Lille
    Championship; Atletico Madrid

I'll be on tonight if anyone's around?

I'll be on tonight if anyone's around?

Yea I can play you tonight. I can play now if your free?? Give me a shout when suits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Zenit'll be on shortly, if anyone's needing to beat me.

Advertisement