Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Ferrari's Camper Van (off-topic discussion)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Thanks, how did you manage that? I tried it again and it'll search for "sadjghasjd".

Actually, the same thing happens when I try to get to page two.

delete it from the URL afterwards, and replace with &SortBy=DiscountDESC

to get to page 2 you need to use &Page=2&SortBy=discountdesc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

WTF! Katie Taylor on stage with the British boxers at BBC sports personality awards. Please stop claiming our athletes.:(

Actually forget all that, Jessica Ennis on stage in a tight red dress now!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

velo.2010 wrote: »
    WTF! Katie Taylor on stage with the British boxers at BBC sports personality awards. Please stop claiming our athletes.:(

katietele.jpg

Fair play to Wiggo. Very good interview at the start of the evening. My jaysus though, if he's ever caught doping the Brits may just collectively feck their road bikes in the skip.

Nice to see Paidi O'Sé remembered in the montage of sports people who've past away this year.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

703119362.jpg?key=600342&Expires=1355699458&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=GSJfb4XnT4EbJLzGnesu0I3faNIkr629VFe-4CqBnv4-gOU4VBsHQdEB6~xGxGix6fTndKAqxDPPvwJ6ijSAH~k7jjKaomPpa6t5-flN50cXdWWu2YXwaHHfn7vzQdfpXp0GXp3DVTFEiyJoi1XaK~jLRMJwktihCplrd9SzSCg_

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

thanks to sky for paying me

rofl

^^Kate Middleton and Jessica Ennis trending on Twitter. Kate just pips it for me on the night.

^^Kate Middleton and Jessica Ennis trending on Twitter. Kate just pips it for me on the night.

I'm going to have to politely disagree with you there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Prop Joe

I think it's because the BBC broadcasts in NI and it is to represent the Irish community there

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,446 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

WTF! Katie Taylor on stage with the British boxers at BBC sports personality awards. Please stop claiming our athletes.
    She qualifies for Yorkshire on the basis that her father was born there ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Beasty wrote: »
    She qualifies for Yorkshire on the basis that her father was born there ;)
    I thought he was born in Jerusalem :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭Lusk Doyle

I thought he was born in Jerusalem :D

Jesus of Nazareth, not Jerusalem!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭buffalo

A moment of ffffuuuuuuuu! when you go downstairs to get your bike and it's not there.

Followed by a 'phew' moment as you remember you locked it in town and got the bus home.

Then a sudden realisation - ffffuuuuuuuu! - that there's no way you're not going to be late for work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

They didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

no joke, my spoke broke. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

lennymc wrote: »
    no joke, my spoke broke. :(

ya poor bloke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,458 ✭✭✭lennymc

nearly choked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

I've a £10 CRC vouvher to be used in next week or so if anyone wants it? Minimum £75 spend.
    To be honest I'm not sure it's much better than their current discount codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

lennymc wrote: »
    nearly choked

poor spokes having to support the extra power your putting down in winter

manafana wrote: »

poor spokes having to support the extra power your putting down in winter

Yea, extra "power"!!!

• Advertisement

Coming up from Ballbridge this morning towards Vincents Hosp and I'm going right at tescos. I spot a gap in the traffic and speed up and stick my hand out to signal right.

BEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. BEEEEEEP. I got rather annoyed at this stage and boldly stuck my finger up expecting it to be a taxi. But no. It was a micra with two nuns in it swearing blind at me. And I had just stuck my finger up at them.

I'm definitely going to hell now....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭manwithaplan

ThisRegard wrote: »
    They didn't.

True enough. They clearly stated in the VT that she won Ireland's only gold and showed footage of her waving the tricolour.

Somebody moved fast on getting Páidí included. Go raibh pairceanna fairsinge agus stól ard do i bhflaithis.

Jessica Ennis gets my vote. The source of her hurdling power was very apparent in that dress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Hansen documents the Lotto-Belisol Training Camp

Day 1
    A9riTJKCQAAWiGv.jpg

Day 6
    A-FWMyECEAAN6be.jpg

More here: Hansen documents the Loot Belisol Training camp

AIR-AUSSIE wrote: »
    Hansen documents the Lotto-Belisol Training Camp

Day 1
    A9riTJKCQAAWiGv.jpg

Day 6
    A-FWMyECEAAN6be.jpg

More here: Hansen documents the Loot Belisol Training camp

It must be nice to go for a "bike" these days and come back looking like you just walked out of the shop with new gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,896 ✭✭✭furiousox

Looks like Friday's temperature will be "above average for the time of year" ;)

233096.jpg

CPL 593H

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

68645_10151296179608744_2002777383_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

Warning - strong language.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

Right today is judgement day. A garmin Edge 500 or 800 as a Christmas present.

Prices:
    €371.58 Garmin edge 800 Performance Bundle (Handtec)
    €230 Garmin Edge 500 Performance Bundle (CRC)

So is the 800 worth the extra €150 for touch colour screen and actual maps (I would plan to use velomaps or similar on it). Or should I save the money and keep with the plain old 500? Any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭padjo5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭t'bear

the bicycle video reminded me of this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyZQf0p73QM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement