Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

24 cans of Budweiser or Carlsberg for €24 in Tesco Xtra Drogheda. Could be the last...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

€7.50 for 18 cans Coke/Diet Coke/Coke Zero

€1.50 for 4 Bounty Bars !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

25% off 6 bottles of wine 12-17 Mar

htD2qddl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Karcher window VAC WV50 for €21.20 in the crescent in Limerick.one left an hour or so ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Pringles €1.50, not sure for how long though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

snubbleste wrote: »

htD2qddl.jpg

These are a great way to buy cheap electric picnic tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Cornetto Mint 4 pack Ice cream cones are scanning at €1.25 in Douglas, probably in other stores too. Great price considering the Tesco branded ones are €1.59 a pack. Bought two packs for myself. nom nom nom

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Pringles €1.50, not sure for how long though.

Up to and including March 15th

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

vicwatson wrote: »
    €7.50 for 18 cans Coke/Diet Coke/Coke Zero

€1.50 for 4 Bounty Bars !
    Pringles €1.50
    Sam Mac wrote: »
    Cornetto Mint 4 pack Ice cream cones are scanning at €1.25

any good offers on bog roll? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

No :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭holly8

snubbleste wrote: »

htD2qddl.jpg

I can't find a link to this on line - is it just these 4 specific giftcards?
    thx

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

I know you were only joking- but 12 pack Andrex Classic (non-quilted) for a fiver........ I've Crohn's so I go through quite a bit.........

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Just pick up a fellowes power shredder DS-500C for 15.53 euro mark down from 59.99 in arklow had yellow sticker last one on shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭stevegrace

Just pick up a fellowes power shredder DS-500C for 15.53 euro mark down from 59.99 in arklow had yellow sticker last one on shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

holly8 wrote: »
    I can't find a link to this on line - is it just these 4 specific giftcards?
    thx
    Yes it is, and only those specific value cards!!! My daughter went to buy €15 i-tunes card in Naas and didn't get the 20% off. Was told it was only off the €25 card. Then they wouldn't let us return the card 'cos they had activated it and said they couldn't take it back. :( Asked to see manager about this and was told he wouldn't be available for at least 30 mins 'cos he was on a conference call. Ridiculous that we couldn't get a refund or an exchange to buy the dearer discounted one (only had another €5 with me). I wonder what they would have done if we only had €12 with us?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

colcatscar wrote: »
    Yes it is, and only those specific value cards!!! My daughter went to buy €15 i-tunes card in Naas and didn't get the 20% off. Was told it was only off the €25 card. Then they wouldn't let us return the card 'cos they had activated it and said they couldn't take it back. :( Asked to see manager about this and was told he wouldn't be available for at least 30 mins 'cos he was on a conference call. Ridiculous that we couldn't get a refund or an exchange to buy the dearer discounted one (only had another €5 with me). I wonder what they would have done if we only had €12 with us?

I presume it's the same as credit? You have until the transaction is finished to stop the purchase even if they've activated it but once you pay that's it, although I'm not sure on the legality of this!

Also picked up some batteries for half price (3.99 if I remember correctly)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

In fairness, the sign is quite clear that it is a €25 iTunes card - it has a picture of it! and with "20% off these gift cards" in huge letters. It also says no refunds at the bottom. You hadn't a leg to stand on I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

My bad. I realize that now. Was in a rush and only had a quick luck at the sign. I thought the discount was off the four particular branded cards and not the other 15 or 20 brands of gift card, and that they were showing those actual amounts as examples. Note to self; read terms & conditions, and don't go shopping when you don't have time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Star Wars Command Epic Assault game is 4 euro something in Tesco Carlow at the minute. 13 euro in argos. Handy little pressie for star wars fan.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2458894/Trail/searchtext%3ESTAR+WARS+ASSAULT.htm

Not Tesco but Mr Price always have 24 cushelle for 9.99

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I wonder what they would have done if we only had €12 with us?

They wouldn't have sold you the card in the first place for €12.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

These pecans are 1.50€ only. I found them in the Baggot store today, they seem to be nationwide

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=258511806

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Kittensoft 24 pack now 8 yoyos.

The groutch should be delighted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

100grm Carte Noir instant coffee now 3 Euro. Ends 25-03-15

As instant coffee goes- its one of the only drinkable ones........

RossieMan wrote: »
    Kittensoft 24 pack now 8 yoyos.

The groutch should be delighted.

Valid until? Dont see it on website

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

No idea. Just seen them in castlebar yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,264 ✭✭✭CH3OH

342455.jpg

Richardson Sheffield Mono 5-Piece Knife Block
    These were reduced to €10.75 in Arklow. In a reduced section near the fish counter!

a few mixed reviews on Amazon, but for a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭biccies

Some great toy reductions in letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

vicwatson wrote: »
    Valid until? Dont see it on website

Same in Supervalu in case it's gone in tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

biccies wrote: »
    Some great toy reductions in letterkenny

Any Lego?