Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Tesco.ie for some reason doesn't have a lot of stock that they have in the
    shops.
    Was looking at them tonight and there's load of white wine under €10 in the shop but missing online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

There was a mid floor stand, so maybe a dozen at least, they weren't priced although there were tablets on the other side of it that were priced at €79 so they may get customers asking the price. The nearest scanner in the homewares/duvets aisle is out of order so I had to bring the box to the one over in the cleaning products aisle.

Thanks,the scanners are a nightmare in there, dunno whether to go up now or leave till the morning. Hmm decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭now online

MelanieC wrote: »
    Do these offers usually last a few days? Or do they sell out pretty much straight away? Just saw this thread now! :-(

The €349 Blaupunkt 50" TV seems a particularly good deal.

Would be grateful if anyone knows if they are still available in Cork Tesco's (Mahon Point,Wilton etc)?
    Thanks!

Definitely in Douglas up to half four today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

CH3OH wrote: »

Model number on SEL is lenove B50 -30 80ES4/320GB

is this the model here http://www.zdnet.com/lenovo-b50-30-first-take-a-windows-notebook-at-a-chromebook-price-point-7000032376/

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bjm

The Blaupunkt 50" TV were €399 in Claremorris store this evening. I even asked the manager were they correctly priced or coming down, as they were €349 in other stores. But he didnt know anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Folks - Tesco UK have Google Chromecast normally 30GBP for 18 GBP.

Not Tesco, but Currys / Pc world have Google Chromecast for €29.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/google-chromecst/317981/393.6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭xabi

Nothing reduced in mahon point at 7 today, tv's reduced in Douglas but not laptops

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

MelanieC wrote: »
    Do these offers usually last a few days? Or do they sell out pretty much straight away? Just saw this thread now! :-(

The €349 Blaupunkt 50" TV seems a particularly good deal.

Would be grateful if anyone knows if they are still available in Cork Tesco's (Mahon Point,Wilton etc)?
    Thanks!

Still in Wilton as of about 2 hours ago.

Any laptops?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

There were at least 4 in Mahon @ 21:30 last night.

• Advertisement

Does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for WiFi?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

PinkFly wrote: »
    Does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for WiFi?

WiFi is wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

TJJP wrote: »
    Not Tesco, but Currys / Pc world have Google Chromecast for €29.

http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/google-chromecst/317981/393.6

Back to stg 18.00 on amazon, free del with stg 25 spend

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00I4WQ618

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057334177

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dockc

Was in tesco douglas for the 7up cans deal (2x18cans =10) was going to stock up and utilize a 10eur off when you spend 10e but they didnt have any club orange - anyone see all Pepsi, 7ups and Club orange all in the one Tesco in Cork/Killarney area?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

dockc wrote: »
    Was in tesco douglas for the 7up cans deal (2x18cans =10) was going to stock up and utilize a 10eur off when you spend 10e but they didnt have any club orange - anyone see all Pepsi, 7ups and Club orange all in the one Tesco in Cork/Killarney area?

Thanks

they weren't in the drink aisle they were stacked down by the fridges!

pogsick wrote: »
    WiFi is wireless

Sorry does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for internet

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Does anyone know if there's any offers on TV's today for Black Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

In the Crescent in Limerick I saw a few TVs stacked near the tills — a Blaupunkt 50" for €399 and a Toshiba 40" for €329, both Saorview-compatible. Dunno if it's just for today or if these are available until sold.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

PinkFly wrote: »
    Sorry does the laptop need an Ethernet cable for internet

No, you could use an Ethernet cable if you needed to but otherwise you can just use WiFi, which is wireless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

dockc wrote: »

Thanks

Ballincollig have them on a stack when you walk in the door.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some very random till spits at the minute it seems, albeit possible useful ones. I got €1 off €5 on dairy products and 40c off €2 on vegetables.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

L1011 wrote: »
    Some very random till spits at the minute it seems, albeit possible useful ones. I got €1 off €5 on dairy products and 40c off €2 on vegetables.

I have €5 of a €20 spend on fruit and veg....... :confused:
    I will never ever spend €20 on fruit and veg.........

I don't suppose anyone here would happen to know the model number of the 50" Blaupunkt TV that's for sale at €349? I wouldn't mind checking out some reviews of it first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭cathalj

Moyglish wrote:
    I don't suppose anyone here would happen to know the model number of the 50" Blaupunkt TV that's for sale at €349? I wouldn't mind checking out some reviews of it first 

I have the Tesco newsletter thing and it states- "Blaupunkt 50/148Z 50" LED TV" .... dunno if that's a full model number, but it might help.

Thank you very much Cathalj, you're a gentleman, appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

I bought one the model number is blaupunkt 50/148I-GB-5B2-FHJUP

Thanks Garbeth! You got a nice deal there, enjoy your new purchase :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Looks good, if it's the same as this one? (two letters different, but that's probably just a distribution code)
    Was it €349, garbeth? I could have sworn I saw €399...

Seems like there was a bit of a delay dropping the prices of the laptops in Mahon Point. I spoke with the hardware manager on Thursday after I saw the prices posted here, he was adamant that they weren't being reduced because if they were he would be the first to know, said there was no chance other tescos had them reduced.

Anyway, was in there yesterday and low and behold they were all reduced, no sign of yer man though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭garbeth

peckerhead wrote: »
    Looks good, if it's the same as this one? (two letters different, but that's probably just a distribution code)
    Was it €349, garbeth? I could have sworn I saw €399...

Yeah 349 in Naas but it should be that price every where.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement