Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Mr Bob wrote: »
    what model is this?

Long gone I would think.

There cant be much more of these left at this stage. Can there?

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭marrm

Tesco Clarehall - a few dvd players etc reduced - go straight on as you go through the barrier, basket on the right half-way down. :D

BUT BEWARE: Saw a Toshiba DVD player "reduced" to €39. Put it in my basket, checked it on my mobile: £24 on amazon.co.uk! No HDMI, only SCART. - dumped it out of my basket straight back into the pile. :mad:

Did not check the other stuff (3D DVD player €100 etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Mr Bob wrote: »
    what model is this?

All gone, I was in there today looking for one and they sold the last of them last night.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Maynooth still has a fair few X-Box 360 games at a fiver a pop- absolutely nothing else though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Got a 16gb sandisk sdhc for 10 and a tomtom one case for 1euro in tesco Middleton. Teflon pans 30% off and few other bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

deegs wrote: »
    Got a 16gb sandisk sdhc for 10 and a tomtom one case for 1euro in tesco Middleton. Teflon pans 30% off and few other bits.

Midleton has actual bargains?? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭deegs

Corholio wrote: »
    Midleton has actual bargains?? :eek:

Ive been cleaning up there for the last few weeks... mahon and douglas are useless ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭RayCon

Got a BT Studio Plus 4500 single pack phone for €5 ... Celbridge branch. Last one , may be available elsewhere

medscaleSTUDIO_PLUS_4500.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

No joy with the battery charger for €2, didn"t arrive with my shopping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 deise69

Got the last of the boxed Toshiba 32BV512B TVs in Tramore this evening but there are 2 or 3 display models left on the back wall for €150. Missed the last of the display model Samsung 40" by 2 mins.

Anyone know if there are any cheap WiFi Blu-ray players still left around the Waterford city area ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sarah88

deise69 wrote: »
    Got the last of the boxed Toshiba 32BV512B TVs in Tramore this evening but there are 2 or 3 display models left on the back wall for €150. Missed the last of the display model Samsung 40" by 2 mins.

Anyone know if there are any cheap WiFi Blu-ray players still left around the Waterford city area ?

was the 40" on the shop floor or out back?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

What's the story with selling display tvs? Are they allowed? Is it up to individual shop managers?

Also, are all these sets "end of line" models? Doesn't bother me either way, but if they are, might be another string to the bow of trying to get a display model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 deise69

sarah88 wrote: »
    was the 40" on the shop floor or out back?

Display model hanging on the back wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

mik_da_man wrote: »
    No joy with the battery charger for €2, didn"t arrive with my shopping

I got 2 in Stillorgan today, they had a few more too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Soarer wrote: »
    What's the story with selling display tvs? Are they allowed? Is it up to individual shop managers?

Also, are all these sets "end of line" models? Doesn't bother me either way, but if they are, might be another string to the bow of trying to get a display model.

VERY end of line. Google the models, I saw some reduced at the very start of the sale and people were googling the models and saying they were on the market 2/3 years, but they all sold in the end.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Couple of Xbox 360 and PS3 games going for a fiver, one or two for a euro also, think it was FIFA09 for the PS3

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Fujitsu lifebook laptops in Tesco Coonagh for €329. Model is AH512

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

Sure who wouldn't have new boots?
    Tesco, Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

And another
    €8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    Fujitsu lifebook laptops in Tesco Coonagh for €329. Model is AH512

yeah bought one for that price after xmas. happy with it. 500gb hard drive and 4gb ram. the reason for the price is the poor performing intel pentium processor. i use it for offfice, net and connecting to tv via hdmi for watching films so fulfils my needs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Botulism wrote: »
    KP Frisps are BOGOF, and the bags themselves have 100% extra free
    24 bags for €2.49

Just an update, for whatever reason the price is reduced again to €1.49, and it's still BOGOF
    So that's €1.49 for 24 bags of crisps :pac:

*This is in Tesco Sligo anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Janey Mack

iPad Smart Covers €5 and €9 Naas Extra (sale aisles on the right)

The Christmas stock mainly confectionary, gourmet gift sets and a few other bits are mostly half price. I expect they will get cheaper - at the end of the aisle they are already putting Easter stock out, luckily the alcohol section was nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Clarehall had a load of old printer cartridges ranging from 50c to €6.50 for Epson, Lexmark, Canon & HP printers.
    Also lot of chargers & phone cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

Janey Mack wrote: »
    iPad Smart Covers €5 and €9 Naas Extra (sale aisles on the right)

The Christmas stock mainly confectionary, gourmet gift sets and a few other bits are mostly half price. I expect they will get cheaper - at the end of the aisle they are already putting Easter stock out, luckily the alcohol section was nearby.

Was this all stock or selected colours? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭prancer

There is a Doc McStuffins little ride on thing that sings for €15 down from €40 in Nenagh store. I bought one and I think the other should still be there. Smyths actually have it reduced too. It wasnt yesterday on their website. This is a picture.

http://www.toys.ie/Doc-McStuffins-My-First-Ride-On-!127885-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=74bd2d55-2f8f-40aa-8b01-b49d1306b585

• Registered Users Posts: 18,090 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Massive clearence on in the UK on games and dvds in tesco, Donkey Kong 3ds for under £5 any chance we might see the same over here?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Massive clearence on in the UK on games and dvds in tesco, Donkey Kong 3ds for under £5 any chance we might see the same over here?

:confused:
    Its been ongoing for at least a forthnight.
    All the 3DS and PS3 stuff has pretty much gone- you'll still pick up some XBox360 stuff in some stores- but its the dregs, whatever is left over....... Same as the UK- its a fiver a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Got the last 22" Toshiba Tv in Drogheda Tesco Extra for 100 euros.

Still have 3 or 4 19" Toshiba's with built in Dvd players for 75 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Superfint wrote: »
    Got the last 22" Toshiba Tv in Drogheda Tesco Extra for 100 euros.

Still have 3 or 4 19" Toshiba's with built in Dvd players for 75 euro.

Any printers or ink?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Tesco in Wexford had 3 Caselogic 7-9 inch DVD player carry bags that can strap on to the back of car headrest at €15.41. Not sure how much of a bargain they are but saw them on Amazon for £22.

In the bargain bin at start of store.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement