Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One tip a day by Stingerro

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

stingerro wrote: »
    My research wasn't very extensive, but I checked 15-20 examples over last few weeks. If you have basketball match In Play, where heavy favourite is leading after three quarters more than 27 points and FT line is around 34-36 points it's worthy to back underdog to not lose 4th quarter by more than 4-5 points and quite aften they are even able to win it. Just don't bet on Women's matches and be careful with Euro Cups - make sure, that team which is leading more than 20 points, didn't lose first match around 20 points, so he would have motivation to keep playing hard in 4th quarter.
    Just an observation - I didn't make a bet as I'm hoping Yardie will have something for today's Europe League games, but Spartak St. Petersburg vs Minsk 2006 was an interesting game to bet live - Spartak was leading by 24 points after 3rd quarter and the FT handicap was predicted to be -29.5. And it ended 90:64 - bet would won.

Bet #10
    (Handball - In play: 15-15) Denmark (FT -0.5) vs Germany
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 2"). Odds=2.20

Bet #10
    (Handball - In play: 15-15) Denmark (FT -0.5) vs Germany
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 2"). Odds=2.20
    Result of Bet #10
    (Handball - In play: 15-15) Denmark (FT -0.5) vs Germany - FT 26:29 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=120.03 pln

I hesitated with 2-3 tips earlier today which I liked, of course all of them were good. So I had to choose one which ended in a loss.

Hopefully before I will get broke I will learn to keep betting to Yardie cards and corners, over 1.5 goals and backing basketball underdogs in 4th quarters. Plus maybe NCAA Football matches, as it seem to be quite profitable when tailing right tipsters :rolleyes:

Bet #11
    Meralco Bolts vs Ginebra (total points: under 171.5)
    Stake=60 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.83

Tip is based on statistical data available at www.eurobasketbet.com Based on conversation I had with people working as a basketball traders this is a very good sport to bet using stats. Just checked on that site results of their bets with "high confidence" since October 1st. I don't like betting on spreads, but they are 24-14 with over/under, so I will definitely using it. Only downside is bet 365 is including OT, which can hurt big time when going underish way. Does anyone know any bookie which allows to bet on over/under and spreads with OT being excluded?

Not sure if I will have any money left at that time but at 9pm CET there will be one more game I want to place a bet on, we'll see. But definitely I am adding it to my list of bets I want to regularly make.

Bet #11
    Meralco Bolts vs Ginebra (total points: under 171.5)
    Stake=60 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.83

Tip is based on statistical data available at www.eurobasketbet.com Based on conversation I had with people working as a basketball traders this is a very good sport to bet using stats. Just checked on that site results of their bets with "high confidence" since October 1st. I don't like betting on spreads, but they are 24-14 with over/under, so I will definitely using it. Only downside is bet 365 is including OT, which can hurt big time when going underish way. Does anyone know any bookie which allows to bet on over/under and spreads with OT being excluded?

Not sure if I will have any money left at that time but at 9pm CET there will be one more game I want to place a bet on, we'll see. But definitely I am adding it to my list of bets I want to regularly make.
    Result of Bet #11
    Meralco Bolts vs Ginebra (total points: under 171.5) - FT 180 pts :mad:
    BET LOST. New bank balance - 60.03 pln.

It looked quite good at HT with 80 point scored, but in 3rd quarter both teams scored 52 points and didn't slow down after 3 minutes remaining in 4th. In the most underish basketball league at them moment of course I had to pick a match when it went over, oh welll...

I will definitely post more bets today, not sure what kind of games I will bet on though.

• Advertisement

I wasn't sure how to approach over 1.5/under 3.5 games I searched for today, so I decided to place two bets for 30 pln each, clearing out my account.

Bet #12 (total goals over 1.5):
    BW Linz vs First Vienna 1894
    WAC St.Andra vs LASK Linz
    Audax Italiano vs Nublense
    Venlo vs Excelsior
    Stake=30.01 pln, odds=2.02

Bet #13:

Fortuna Dusseldorf (over 1.5 goals) vs Dinamo Dresden
    Podbeskidzie vs Gornik Zabrze - (total goals scored under 3.5)
    Frejus vs Luzenac - (total goals scored under 3.5)
    Stake=30.01 pln, odds=2.01.

Bet #13:

Fortuna Dusseldorf (over 1.5 goals) vs Dinamo Dresden
    Podbeskidzie vs Gornik Zabrze - (total goals scored under 3.5)
    Frejus vs Luzenac - (total goals scored under 3.5)
    Stake=30.01 pln, odds=2.01.
    Result of Bet #13:
    Fortuna Dusseldorf (over 1.5 goals) vs Dinamo Dresden - FT 2:1 :D
    Podbeskidzie vs Gornik Zabrze - (total goals scored under 3.5) - FT 1:1 :D
    Frejus vs Luzenac - (total goals scored under 3.5) - FT 0:0 :D
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance = 60.62 pln

Nice to know that if Fortuna wouldn't score their winning goal in additional time I would be temporarily out of business ;). First ever games under 3.5 goals went very smoothly.

Bet #12 (total goals over 1.5):
    BW Linz vs First Vienna 1894
    WAC St.Andra vs LASK Linz
    Audax Italiano vs Nublense
    Venlo vs Excelsior
    Stake=30.01 pln, odds=2.02
    Result of Bet #12 (total goals over 1.5):
    BW Linz vs First Vienna 1894 - FT 4:1 :D
    WAC St.Andra vs LASK Linz - FT 1:1 :D
    Audax Italiano vs Nublense - FT 2:0 :D
    Venlo vs Excelsior - FT 0:0 :mad:
    BET LOST. New bank balance = 60.62 pln

Big disappointment with 0:0 in Eredivisie match, I even didn't know it's possible out there ;). Saturday will be another day of trying to avoid bankruptcy, some tips for over 1.5/under 3.5 are already checked and ready.

Really torn about who covers in this USC at Colorado game. A lot of people earlier in the week were on USC for reasons that they would bounce back. But that shifted a lot over the last 2 days to Colorado covering because they get 2 players back and USC is missing players on D and is also off an emotional loss. Despite over 70% on USC the line went the other way. Speculation is that 3 well known cappers staked 6 figure sums on Colorado +21. Think this is one to see how it plays. I was kinda leaning Colorado based on the home advantage with the altitude and cold weather that southern Cali folk ain't used to. Also that they may be looking ahead to the Washington game on their own turf towards the end of the game if they found themselves up.
    This is what El Horseboxo posted in his topic... just minute before I placed a bet on USC to win -20.5 pts. And few minutes later USC allowed Colorado a quick TD, couple of fantastic news. Still bet is already in place, even if I would like to take -13.5 now... Anyway:

Bet #14
    Colorado vs Southern California (to win: -20.5 pts).
    Stake=30 pln. Odds=1.86

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I wouldn't read too much into the quick 7 by Colorado. While i'm not mad about the -20.5 it's still 50/50 in my view. USC can easily put up 40+ points. Colorado shouldn't be able to go down the field like they did too often. As i type they went 3 and out. Good luck anyways. a 3 td win will suit us both.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't read too much into the quick 7 by Colorado. While i'm not mad about the -20.5 it's still 50/50 in my view. USC can easily put up 40+ points. Colorado shouldn't be able to go down the field like they did too often. As i type they went 3 and out. Good luck anyways. a 3 td win will suit us both.
    Thanks for explanation. Thing is my current bet365 account makes me nervous hearing about match being 50-50 ;). Enjoy the match, I will check score first thing in the morning.

Bet #14
    Colorado vs Southern California (to win: -20.5 pts).
    Stake=30 pln. Odds=1.86
    Result of Bet #14
    Colorado vs Southern California (to win: -20.5 pts) - FT 17:42 :D
    BET WON. New bank balance = 86.72 pln

Even with panic I created last night bet won (combined forces of Tom Newton and Auls are rarely wrong), so I will have a chance to have few more bets later today (will have to consider changing the name of topic, if it's possible).

Bet #15:
    Ruch Radzionkow vs Dolcan Zabki (total goals over 1.5)
    Wilhelmshaven vs TSV Havelse (total goals over 1.5)
    Ludogorets vs Lokomotiv Sofia (total goals over 1.5)
    Vointa Sibiu vs FC Brasov (total goals under 3.5)
    Stake=28.00 pln, odds=2.28

Bet #16:
    Karabukspor vs Eskisehirspor (total goals over 1.5)
    Lucko vs Lokomotiv Zagreb (total goals under 3.5)
    Ascoli vs Cittadella (total goals under 3.5)
    Stake=18.71 pln, odds=2.06

Bet #17:
    Huddersfield vs Walsall (Huddersfield to score over 1.5 goals)
    Exeter vs Carlisle (total goals over 1.5)
    Gateshead vs Braintree (total goals over 1.5)
    Stake=13 pln, odds=2.11

Bet #15:
    Ruch Radzionkow vs Dolcan Zabki (total goals over 1.5)
    Wilhelmshaven vs TSV Havelse (total goals over 1.5)
    Ludogorets vs Lokomotiv Sofia (total goals over 1.5)
    Vointa Sibiu vs FC Brasov (total goals under 3.5)
    Stake=28.00 pln, odds=2.28
    Result of Bet #15:
    Ruch Radzionkow vs Dolcan Zabki (total goals over 1.5) - FT 1:0 mad.gif
    Wilhelmshaven vs TSV Havelse (total goals over 1.5) - FT 2:0 biggrin.gif
    Ludogorets vs Lokomotiv Sofia (total goals over 1.5) - FT 3:0 biggrin.gif
    Vointa Sibiu vs FC Brasov (total goals under 3.5) - FT 1:2 biggrin.gif
    BET LOST. NEW Bank Balance = 58.72 pln.

Bet #16:
    Karabukspor vs Eskisehirspor (total goals over 1.5)
    Lucko vs Lokomotiv Zagreb (total goals under 3.5)
    Ascoli vs Cittadella (total goals under 3.5)
    Stake=18.71 pln, odds=2.06
    Result of Bet #16:
    Karabukspor vs Eskisehirspor (total goals over 1.5) - FT 1:2 :D
    Lucko vs Lokomotiv Zagreb (total goals under 3.5) - FT 2:2 :mad:
    Ascoli vs Cittadella (total goals under 3.5) - FT 0:1 :D
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance = 40.01

Bet #17:
    Huddersfield vs Walsall (Huddersfield to score over 1.5 goals)
    Exeter vs Carlisle (total goals over 1.5)
    Gateshead vs Braintree (total goals over 1.5)
    Stake=13 pln, odds=2.11
    Result of Bet #17:
    Huddersfield vs Walsall (Huddersfield to score over 1.5 goals) - FT 1:1 :mad:
    Exeter vs Carlisle (total goals over 1.5) - FT 0:0 :mad:
    Gateshead vs Braintree (total goals over 1.5) - FT 2:2 :D
    BET LOST. New bank balance = 27.01

No comment, over 1.5 goals let me down big time today. 2 more bets and I can be out of business.

Bet #18:
    Queens Park Rangers vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5)
    Stake=13.50 pln, odds=1.90

Bet #19:
    Oklahoma (to win: -13.5) vs Texas A&M
    Nigel Bond (to win 2:0) vs Dennis Taylor
    Jimmy White (to win 2:0) vs Tony Knowles
    Stake=13.50 pln, odds=6.86

As I am going nowhere potentially it can be my last bet in this topic. Snooker served me nicely recently and Oklahoma also looks solid. I really like this log;)

• Advertisement

Bet #18:
    Queens Park Rangers vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5)
    Stake=13.50 pln, odds=1.90
    Result of Bet #18:
    QPR vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5) - FT 2 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank balance - 13.51

Bet #19:
    Oklahoma (to win: -13.5) vs Texas A&M
    Nigel Bond (to win 2:0) vs Dennis Taylor
    Jimmy White (to win 2:0) vs Tony Knowles
    Stake=13.50 pln, odds=6.86

As I am going nowhere potentially it can be my last bet in this topic. Snooker served me nicely recently and Oklahoma also looks solid. I really like this log;)
    Result of Bet #19:
    Oklahoma (to win: -13.5) vs Texas A&M - FT 41:25 :D
    Nigel Bond (to win 2:0) vs Dennis Taylor - FT 0:2 :mad:
    Jimmy White (to win 2:0) vs Tony Knowles - FT 2:0 :D
    BEST LOST. New bank balance - 0 pln :mad:

If my snooker tips aren't even doing the job it's not a surprise I am officially done with this log. It was a short ride, thanks for everyone who took a look (hopefully not following.) I once again proved to myself that I am unable to choose a right picks, tailing blindly others is the only way for me to go.

So hopefully in a few days I will transfer some money to my bet365 account and will once again did my betting based on tailing multiple selected tipsters, just like here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056384027

One thing is for sure. I won't have a time to run a time consuming log like that, so I've decided to go for a spreadsheet. Looks decent enough, should make it easy for me to run it and it should be even easier to follow "my" reccomendations - http://stingerro.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Result of Bet #19:
    Oklahoma (to win: -13.5) vs Texas A&M - FT 41:25 :D
    Nigel Bond (to win 2:0) vs Dennis Taylor - FT 0:2 :mad:
    Jimmy White (to win 2:0) vs Tony Knowles - FT 2:0 :D
    BEST LOST. New bank balance - 0 pln :mad:

If my snooker tips aren't even doing the job it's not a surprise I am officially done with this log. It was a short ride, thanks for everyone who took a look (hopefully not following.) I once again proved to myself that I am unable to choose a right picks, tailing blindly others is the only way for me to go.

So hopefully in a few days I will transfer some money to my bet365 account and will once again did my betting based on tailing multiple selected tipsters, just like here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056384027

One thing is for sure. I won't have a time to run a time consuming log like that, so I've decided to go for a spreadsheet. Looks decent enough, should make it easy for me to run it and it should be even easier to follow "my" reccomendations - http://stingerro.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

You'll get 'em again man.

Any ideas how to deal with this spreadsheet regarding Asian handicaps? I would look suspicious if I would edit results after game would be finished (to adjust result to half stake won or lost), but I don't see any other way of making sure all the numbers would be correct.

Edit: Lol at myself about asking this question. When using Asian Handicaps I will just place two half-sized bets in spreadsheet, just like AH is constructed.

Advertisement