Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One tip a day by Stingerro

Options
  • 11-10-2011 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭

Some of you followed my "Long term tailing log", but due to time limitations it wasn't possible to write about 30-40-50 picks I was placing a day... and soon after I had enough of that kind amount of bets even without writing about them :rolleyes:.

I earned some decent cash over last few weeks, mostly due to snooker bets I got from my friend (Yardie can confirm it). But over recent 72 hours I had 1 profitable bet out of 13 and my bank balance really suffered because of it (I also transferred out half of my profit). So for time being I plan to make a one tip per day - either single (at least 1.8), double or treble (mostly consisting over 1.5 goals). My goal is to have AKO in 2.0-2.2 range and just hitting them as aften as possible.

I will also use a crazy staking plan... but we'll come to it when I will have picks going well.

Starting Bank Balance - 386 pln. First pick will be presented tomorrow (wednesday). I would prefer to have them before games/matches will start, but In Play bets are also an option. Anything which can help you/me to win.

If you have any ideas for bets fitting in "bet of the day" category, feel free to contribute.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

One more thing - as some of you know I put a lot of effort in researching potential over 1.5 goals bets. I found one more interesting type of bets that I would like to try in near future, this time in basketball.

My research wasn't very extensive, but I checked 15-20 examples over last few weeks. If you have basketball match In Play, where heavy favourite is leading after three quarters more than 27 points and FT line is around 34-36 points it's worthy to back underdog to not lose 4th quarter by more than 4-5 points and quite aften they are even able to win it. Just don't bet on Women's matches and be careful with Euro Cups - make sure, that team which is leading more than 20 points, didn't lose first match around 20 points, so he would have motivation to keep playing hard in 4th quarter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Best of luck with new log Stinger. The snooker tips you gave me before were top quality and won with ease at nice prices. Hopefully there will be more from your contact in the Turkish Basketball bets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭slookie

Good Luck. Is 386pln the Polish Currency?

slookie wrote: »
    Good Luck. Is 386pln the Polish Currency?
    Yeah, it's around 75-80 pounds.

Don't think I will find anything better for today, as source of this info is usually very strong in bets in junior competition (including women football - Romania vs Italy match) and he went big on both this bets in singles. So I hope that it would do well in double as well.

Bet #1
    Switzerland U17 (to win) vs Iceland U17
    Romania U17 vs Italy U17 (to win).
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.35

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

good luck with the log .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Yup, best of luck fella!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

You were taking in the region of 30-50 bets a day? My head would explode if i had to consider and worry about that much. I struggle enough with the few a week haha.

Good luck with the over 1.5 venture and new log.

Best of luck. Though profitable your last log was hard for me to follow :pac: Top stuff though in fairness but it looked like a full time top job :)

stingerro wrote: »
    Don't think I will find anything better for today, as source of this info is usually very strong in bets in junior competition (including women football - Romania vs Italy match) and he went big on both this bets in singles. So I hope that it would do well in double as well.

Bet #1
    Switzerland U17 (to win) vs Iceland U17
    Romania U17 vs Italy U17 (to win).
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.35
    Result of Bet#1
    Switzerland U17 (to win) vs Iceland U17 - 5:1 FT :D
    Romania U17 vs Italy U17 (to win) - 3:2 FT :mad:
    BET LOST. NEW BANK BALANCE=336 PLN.

Decisions, decisions, decisions - all my 4 over 1.5 goals would be a better choice (with a decent AKO), but this two looked good enough, with Swiss playing at home and Italian ladies on neutral ground. But as they say - italian women really can make your blood pumping, even if they are still teens. Or maybe especially teens ;)

• Advertisement

good luck with the log .
    Thanks, I need all the luck I can get ;)
    turbobaby wrote: »
    Yup, best of luck fella!
    Thanks.
    Yardie wrote: »
    Best of luck with new log Stinger. The snooker tips you gave me before were top quality and won with ease at nice prices. Hopefully there will be more from your contact in the Turkish Basketball bets too.
    Thanks. Turkish guy immediately went 0/2 when I tailed him, so we'll see about it ;).
    You were taking in the region of 30-50 bets a day? My head would explode if i had to consider and worry about that much. I struggle enough with the few a week haha.

Good luck with the over 1.5 venture and new log.
    Thanks. I like to keep my mind occupied. Besides - when tailing choosen tipsters placing bets isn't very difficult, as you are do it automatically. Writing down all of them it's more of a issue ;)
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Best of luck. Though profitable your last log was hard for me to follow Top stuff though in fairness but it looked like a full time top job
    Thanks. This one will be definitely easier to follow, though at the moment I am worrying about profitableness (if there's a word like this...).

Not 100% sure, but probably no bet today - it has been extremely slow day betting wise.

Good decision to not make any bets yesterday - I considered 5 games and 4 of them would be a wrong picks. Today definitely will make a bet though, nice to see a list of games where you can easily choose something from.

Bet #2
    Carl Zeiss Jena vs VFB Stuttgart II (total goals over 1.5)
    Assat (to win -0.5) vs Karpat
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.14

Other bets I liked:
    Metz vs Le Havre (AH: +0.5)

Bet #2
    Carl Zeiss Jena vs VFB Stuttgart II (total goals over 1.5)
    Assat (to win -0.5) vs Karpat
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.14

Other bets I liked:
    Metz vs Le Havre (AH: +0.5)
    Result of Bet #2
    Carl Zeiss Jena vs VFB Stuttgart II (total goals over 1.5) - 1:2 FT :D
    Assat (to win -0.5) vs Karpat - 5:2 FT :D
    BET WON. New Bank Balance=393,15 pln.

Wow, my bet which actually won (Metz vs Le Havre was a good one as well), feels weird ;). Because of no bet on thursday plus very big offer it's quite possible I will be making two bets on Saturday.

Bet #3
    Dunarea Galati (to win: -0.5) vs Dinamo Bucharest
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.95

I think I just made it impossible to place only one bet today. Don't know anything about either of teams, but post about big difference in odds between internet bookies and local bookies was too interesting to not trying with this game. Hopefully it will prove to be a good choice.

Bet #3
    Dunarea Galati (to win: -0.5) vs Dinamo Bucharest

I think I just made it impossible to place only one bet today. Don't know anything about either of teams, but post about big difference in odds between internet bookies and local bookies was too interesting to not trying with this game. Hopefully it will prove to be a good choice.
    Result of Bet #3
    Dunarea Galati (to win: -0.5) vs Dinamo Bucharest. FT 1:1 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=343,15 pln.

I just can't explain what I did here, I seriously needs a supervisor veryfying my bets. After all the research I did yesterday I put something like this... And today definitely it won't end with one bet.

Bet #4
    (In play) Liverpool - Manchester United (+4 corners when it's 5:1 for Liverpool).

Bet #4
    (In play) Liverpool - Manchester United (+4 corners when it's 5:1 for Liverpool).
    Result of Bet #4
    (In play) Liverpool - Manchester United (+4 corners). FT - 8:3 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=293,15 pln. Faworyci piłkarscy:

Bet lost, but at least it was a reasonable one - United got quick 2 corners after conceding a goal, but Hernandez equalized after a 2nd one and Ferguson boys were happy defending 1 point. So Liverpool got 2 more corners in extra time.

Bet #5
    Stevenage vs Charlton (total goals: over 1.5)
    Exeter vs Huddersfield (total goals: over 1.5)
    Derby - Southamptom (total goals: over 1.5)

Stake=60 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.88

• Advertisement

Bet #5
    Stevenage vs Charlton (total goals: over 1.5)
    Exeter vs Huddersfield (total goals: over 1.5)
    Derby - Southamptom (total goals: over 1.5)

Stake=60 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.88
    Result of Bet #5
    Stevenage vs Charlton (total goals: over 1.5) FT - 1:0 :mad:
    Exeter vs Huddersfield (total goals: over 1.5) FT - 0:4 :D
    Derby - Southamptom (total goals: over 1.5) Ft - 1:1 :D
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=233,15 pln.

Needed a few days break after a horrible saturday one week ago, but I'm not yet done. Will put a tip later today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Result of Bet #5
    Stevenage vs Charlton (total goals: over 1.5) FT - 1:0 :mad:
    Exeter vs Huddersfield (total goals: over 1.5) FT - 0:4 :D
    Derby - Southamptom (total goals: over 1.5) Ft - 1:1 :D
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=233,15 pln.

Needed a few days break after a horrible saturday one week ago, but I'm not yet done. Will put a tip later today.

Welcome back. Let's hope for a profitable day today but tomorrow is more attractive.

Bet #6
    Clemson (FT -6) vs North Carolina
    Olhanense vs Vitoria Guimaraes (total goals: over 1.5)
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.21

Other bets I like:
    Fiorentina to win vs Catania, Modo to win against Brynas. Also liked Valladolid to win against Numancia which they did, hopefully it won't be the only pick correct for today ;)

Bet #6
    Clemson (FT -6) vs North Carolina
    Olhanense vs Vitoria Guimaraes (total goals: over 1.5)
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=2.21

Other bets I like:
    Fiorentina to win vs Catania, Modo to win against Brynas. Also liked Valladolid to win against Numancia which they did, hopefully it won't be the only pick correct for today ;)
    Result of Bet #6
    Clemson (FT -6) vs North Carolina FT - 59:38 :D
    Olhanense vs Vitoria Guimaraes (total goals: over 1.5) FT - 1:0 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=183,15 pln.

Another lost bet last weekend. It's almost 2 weeks without betting for me, it's enough. Even if I would have to lose my all money I have left on account...

Bet #7 (total goals over 1.5):
    Atletico Madrid II vs Albacete
    Bologna vs Atalanta
    Fiorentina vs Genoa
    Lecce vs Novara
    Torpedo Zhodino vs Shakhter Soligorsk
    Penafiel vs Moreirense
    Vojvodina vs Spartak Zlatibor
    Lanus vs Godoy Cruz
    Stake=8.14 pln. Odds=12.12

Still like over 1.5 goals bets, so I will keep making them. Probably 8 games will prove to be too much, but we'll see.

Result of Bet #8 (2 out of 3)
    Leeds vs Cardiff (total corners: over 11) - 1.80
    Tottenham (FT corners: -4.5) vs QPR - 2.025
    Atletico Madrid (FT corners: -4) vs Real Zaragoza - 1.975
    Stake=49.98 pln. ("Level 1")

Bet #9
    Villarreal vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5)
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.90

Bet #7 (total goals over 1.5):
    Atletico Madrid II vs Albacete
    Bologna vs Atalanta
    Fiorentina vs Genoa
    Lecce vs Novara
    Torpedo Zhodino vs Shakhter Soligorsk
    Penafiel vs Moreirense
    Vojvodina vs Spartak Zlatibor
    Lanus vs Godoy Cruz
    Stake=8.14 pln. Odds=12.12

Still like over 1.5 goals bets, so I will keep making them. Probably 8 games will prove to be too much, but we'll see.
    Atletico Madrid II vs Albacete - FT 1:1 :D
    Bologna vs Atalanta - FT 3:1 :D
    Fiorentina vs Genoa - FT 1:0 :mad:
    Lecce vs Novara - FT 1:1
    Torpedo Zhodino vs Shakhter Soligorsk - FT 1:3
    Penafiel vs Moreirense - 1:0 :mad:
    Vojvodina vs Spartak Zlatibor - 1:1 :D
    Lanus vs Godoy Cruz - 2:1
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=125.01

6 out of 8 - not good enough. Have to remember stop betting over 1.5 goals in 2nd Portugal division, I'm 0/2 there. Fiorentina game was very close to go over 1.5, so don't have any regrets about it.

Bet #8 (2 out of 3)
    Leeds vs Cardiff (total corners: over 11) - 1.80
    Tottenham (FT corners: -4.5) vs QPR - 2.025
    Atletico Madrid (FT corners: -4) vs Real Zaragoza - 1.975
    Stake=49.98 pln. ("Level 1")
    Result of Bet #8 (2 out of 3)
    Leeds vs Cardiff (total corners: over 11) - FT 15 :D
    Tottenham (FT corners: -4.5) vs QPR - - FT 4:6 :mad:
    Atletico Madrid (FT corners: -4) vs Real Zaragoza - FT 5:4 :mad:
    BET LOST. New Bank Balance=75.03

Another day, another loss. As I see a "Bankrupt" sign now I will try to not use anymore 2 out of 3 bets. It will make it even harder to choose a right one, but with corners I will try to prefer total amount or a low handicap, in preferably a potentially close match. Quick goals scored by Atletico and Tottenham killed this bets.

• Advertisement

Bet #9
    Villarreal vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5)
    Stake=50 pln ("Level 1"). Odds=1.90
    Result of Bet #9
    Villarreal vs Manchester City (total yellow cards: over 4.5) - FT 6 :D
    BET WON. New Bank Balance=170.03 pln

Yardie yesterday was at the top of his game, going 4 on 4 with his cards tips. Good that I used one, but it was a day when it was difficult to go wrong tailing him. Still gutted that I missed tuesday's Zenit match though :mad:

Advertisement