Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The big Beats thread

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice. Solos it is! I still can't understand how cheap they are for the best quality audio. What colour do you recommend?

It is shown on YouTube that Red or Blue have the best sonic responses. So either one of those and you're onto a winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,710 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Brian wrote: »
    Is this a joke?

No joke, marko93 is right. I have heard that red has a better sonic resonance, but also that green has better base due to the molecular make up of the green dye. White however is a flatter sound as it reflects the sunlight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend which to get between the beats solo and the beats studio. I am an audiophile & these are the best quality sound I have come across.

I don't quite think you're an audiophile if that is the scope of your listening range. Each to their own though, get whichever is cheaper.

edit: Did you get carded for that? I had a genuine lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,697 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Registered Users Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭shootermacg

K.O.Kiki wrote: »

I have to disagree. I was listening to them today and I must say the treble is noticeably rolled off.
    They sounded warm and a little dull, but they lacked attack and ended up sounding a little dull / muffled, maybe it was the demo tune or something, but that's my opinion from today. They did look nice though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Flankerb

Where Could I get beats studio wireless in Dublin city centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Flankerb wrote: »
    Where Could I get beats studio wireless in Dublin city centre?

Try Arnotts

Advertisement