Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random CoD Pics and Video Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Get. Over. Yourself.

:P

You're not playing with with me in the playthrough now. Hmph.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I'd ban you, but you'd just un-ban yourself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Spec Ops is great craic on the top difficulty, so frustrating at times but so rewarding!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Cossax wrote: »
    Spec Ops is great craic on the top difficulty, so frustrating at times but so rewarding!

loved the spec ops!! you either need to do vetern with a person in the room with ya or with headsets and good communication!

I got myself all 69 stars in spec ops! was well proud! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

hypermuse wrote: »
    loved the spec ops!! you either need to do vetern with a person in the room with ya or with headsets and good communication!

I got myself all 69 stars in spec ops! was well proud! :D

Me too. :D
    Hated the Juggernauts + explosives one though, frigging awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,991 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The thought has crosssed my mind so many times playing spec ops..

When a juggernaut comes at you and you flash the fook out of him, wouldn't it be amazing to be able to run at him and then deliver an unmercyful kick in the b*llox? I'm sure that'd do the job :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

fjsanchez wrote: »

What's with the utter shíte music being played behind these videos you post?! My ears are actually bleeding all over my new laptop :mad:

Other than the music, I like the videos though :)

What's with the utter shíte music being played behind these videos you post?! My ears are actually bleeding all over my new laptop :mad:

Other than the music, I like the videos though :)

Ah I know, apparently all montage makers are metal/screamo heads, sometimes I play iTunes over the videos but it doesn't sync :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Now I like metal, but the screamo stuff is a bit meh to me.

• Advertisement

Some of the feeds are insane, song choices are nice too.

Leeg17 wrote: »

Some of the feeds are insane, song choices are nice too.

Seen it before, such a Small Beans inspired montage. Love the music choices

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Seen it before, such a Small Beans inspired montage. Love the music choices

Definitely, I had to check was Smallbeans the uploader when I saw the South Park characters and heard the first song. :)

That was pretty epic!!! love tomahawk montages! Bit of a lull in the middle with all the trickshot BS (not a fan of that stuff) but really enjoyed that!!

Little marshmellow men are well deadly!! :D

pity I have to watch it muted - stuck in work :(

Lads, around a month or so ago, I put up a video of my mate Tom's edit for Small Beans' (well-known YouTuber) editing contest.

He was a winner in that contest, and as a prize he was chosen to edit part of Small Beans' Community Montage.

Because it got a great reception of ye lads, I'd appreciate if ye could watch his edit of it which was uploaded to Beans' channel today. He edited the first part of this montage (up to 1:18).

Cheers :)

The best shot in the history of COD, regardless of the fact that there was no skill involved :)

As OpTiC Nation montages goes, this one is bearable imo :p

The producer of the music used in the video is insane, really chill mellow dubstep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

• Advertisement

That's the vid you were on about on Skype few days ago I think?

Sensational.

Katha is one of the very best around.

Not a patch on the above. But I enjoyed this nonetheless..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Soby wrote: »

loved that. Guy at the end is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Mr. Dookles

As OpTiC Nation montages goes, this one is bearable imo :p

The producer of the music used in the video is insane, really chill mellow dubstep.

Absolutely love blackmill :) i was watching a halo montage that kampy did and he used a blacmill song called miracle after that i was hooked pure epic music and he only uses fruityloops as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

This MOAB yoke is interesting. Better than the Nuke anyway.

"The M.O.A.B. is the equivalent of the Tactical Nuke seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It is earned by getting a 25 kill streak, not including strike package kills. The M.O.A.B. will kill every enemy player no matter where they are on the map. It will also cause a EMP effect and eliminate all enemy equipment, electronics and pointstreaks for one minute. A player that calls in a MOAB will also unlock double XP for the remainder of that match for their entire team."

Kersmash wrote: »
    This MOAB yoke is interesting. Better than the Nuke anyway.

"The M.O.A.B. is the equivalent of the Tactical Nuke seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. It is earned by getting a 25 kill streak, not including strike package kills. The M.O.A.B. will kill every enemy player no matter where they are on the map. It will also cause a EMP effect and eliminate all enemy equipment, electronics and pointstreaks for one minute. A player that calls in a MOAB will also unlock double XP for the remainder of that match for their entire team."

much prefer the look of that than the retarded tactical nuke!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Aye, also they need to be gun kills so I'd say it'll be rare enough to see it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Egyptian

Advertisement