Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEGO Mini-set Promotion with The Sun

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Got my Cars earlier, glad to complete the collection. :) The main Tesco near me is pretty strict on giving out one set per token, but the people at the Tesco express down the road from it couldn't be sounder. They had all the boxes for the promotion open all week (except the cars til today) and would always throw me a few extra every day, i must have got about 5 sets per paper. And they wouldn't even ask me to cut out the token, so I could pick up another extra at the other Tesco or Smyths afterwards. Just one more set tomorrow, Harry Potter with trolley and owl (already got a few of them!).
    pTRU1-10982922reg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

There's an extra freebie in tomorrows sun. A lego magazine

Robbie:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

2 different Tescos and 1 Smyths and no lego to show for it same story as yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

ATMAddict wrote: »
    There's an extra freebie in tomorrows sun. A lego magazine

Robbie:eek:

any more sets ? sometimes they add another 2 or 3 at the end, depending how popular it went last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

syboit wrote: »
    any more sets ? sometimes they add another 2 or 3 at the end, depending how popular it went last week.

As far as I know, that's it. There were rumours that another Alien Conquest mini-set could be added to the mix (which would have been nice!), but there wasn't any announcement so it looks like we have them all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement