Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LEGO Mini-set Promotion with The Sun

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Thanks for posting about this:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Excellent! My son loved the last batch of these. Cheers Wolverine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

does any body know which mini set is up for grabs tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,794 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Removed all the off-topic crap..

.. please keep this thread on topic!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

wilser wrote: »
    does any body know which mini set is up for grabs tomorrow?

Yes, its going to be Harry Potter's Lab. :)

30111-1.jpg

• Advertisement

Today's free toy is a LEGO City Blue Truck.

Blue_Truck.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ATMAddict

Today's free toy is a LEGO City Blue Truck.

Blue_Truck.jpg

Grand collection of parts, I got two this morning,

Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

ATMAddict wrote: »
    Grand collection of parts, I got two this morning,

Robbie

Where did you get them Robbie? I have been going up 8.30 every morning to tescos but there always out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dolallyoh

Not sure if related but On The Run stations selling these things, offer is buy 1 get 3 in total I think. Seem to have loads in stock.

Devi wrote: »
    Where did you get them Robbie? I have been going up 8.30 every morning to tescos but there always out.

I think Tesco runs out of them faster because they're selling the papers there too, but if there's a Smyths Toystore near you, you should have a better chance finding them there. They often have sets from previous days left over as well, so it's worth asking about them at the customer service desk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

They have them in all the Tescos in Dublin City Centre - Jervis, Temple Bar and Parnell St. As well as Smyths beside the Jervis.

There's also 20% off selected LEGO Star Wars sets in Smyths at the moment. :)
    http://www.toys.ie/Shop_Product_List.aspx?brand=legostarwars

Get this awesome Alien Conquest spaceman and jet pack with The Sun today. :cool:
    30141-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

Get this awesome Alien Conquest spaceman and jet pack with The Sun today. :cool:
    30141-0000-xx-13-1.jpg

I bought two papers this AM for this one.

Today's promo with the Sun: receive a free Gremlin caracter from Cars 2. ;)
    Cars_Gremlin.jpg

I had no end of trouble trying and failing to get a hold of this lego set today. 2 Smyths and 3 tesco's didn't have any stock, seems Tesco didn't get a delivery today at all.
    Was anyone else able to get it?

Regards,
    Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

I had no end of trouble trying and failing to get a hold of this lego set today. 2 Smyths and 3 tesco's didn't have any stock, seems Tesco didn't get a delivery today at all.

Regards,
    Robbie

Tesco in cavan didn't get them either. The girl on customer service said to hold on to the coupon and try back again tomorrow or saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭magicEye

Regards,
    Robbie

I got the Ninjago today; it was supposed to be the set for tomorrow, have no idea why they gave it out today :)

Yeah, I couldn't get it either. :( Tesco didn't get the car at all for some reason, and Smyths only got one box of them and had them all given away by the time I tried them. But Tesco gave me the 3 previous days ones plus the 2 for the next couple of days instead, so I was happy in the end. :)

Yeah, I couldn't get it either. :( Tesco didn't get the car at all for some reason, and Smyths only got one box of them and had them all given away by the time I tried them. But Tesco gave me the 3 previous days ones plus the 2 for the next couple of days instead, so I was happy in the end. :)

Lucky you, no such luck for me, Maynooth Tesco just went Sorry
    Naas extra told us what had happened but said not to go to the old Naas store as they had none either.

smyths told us they had none,but to come back tomorrow.

Heres hoping

• Advertisement

Hope they do have the cars one in stock today was the one my son wanted the most! Lucky you wolverine getting a load of freebies!!:)

I have to say that I wish that they could be picked up in other stores, getting to Tesco everyday is annoying!!

lindtee wrote: »
    Hope they do have the cars one in stock today was the one my son wanted the most! Lucky you wolverine getting a load of freebies!!:)

I have to say that I wish that they could be picked up in other stores, getting to Tesco everyday is annoying!!

Good news, not only are u able to get the cars 2 toy today with yesterdays voucher( They didn't ask me for anything else) but The Sun have printed both vouchers in the paper today to make up for yesterdays snafu.

So thats the Ninjango and Cars toy vouchers

Regards,
    Robert

Good news, not only are u able to get the cars 2 toy today with yesterdays voucher( They didn't ask me for anything else) but The Sun have printed both vouchers in the paper today to make up for yesterdays snafu.

Regards,
    Robert

Thanks:) Hope they'll give me 2 cars toys for the mix up!!

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks:) Hope they'll give me 2 cars toys for the mix up!!

WELLLLLLLL, I gave them the vouchers I had from yesterday before I knew about the extra ones in todays paper, she said nothing.
    I now have two extra vouchers to use at lunchtime

Robbie
    :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

WELLLLLLLL, I gave them the vouchers I had from yesterday before I knew about the extra ones in todays paper, she said nothing.
    I now have two extra vouchers to use at lunchtime

Robbie
    :cool:

there are extra in today's paper?

there are extra in today's paper?

Yeah, the Sun explained it was because of a failed delivery to the TESCO stores yesterday, they have reprinted the Cars voucher.

Robbie

Regards,
    Robert

Nice one! :D Gonna go get them now.

Just back from Tesco in Rathcoole, I was able to replen all my vouchers ( the looks I was getting)
    So I have plenty of cars 2 toys now ;)
    My sons will be mega happy

They never even looked at the vouchers just gave me what I told them I had for each toy

Robbie

The woman in customer services would only give me 2 ninjagos and one cars lego packs because she said that is what the vouchers said:( Didn't have the time to argue my case. My son was heartbroken when I picked him up from school*

*no he wasn't

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭superflyninja

i missed out on the spaceman :( tesco gave out the ninjago instead. anyone know if any tesco has the spaceman in stock?

Advertisement