Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Money

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Vidic out makes a huge difference to their team, there's absolutely no value in them. I'd say steer clear of them this week, they probably will win but it's not worth the risk at the price they're at.

I totally agree and at 2/9 no value at all.
    Had a look around there now and really fancy borussia M G, Montpellier and PSG especially with montpellier at 15/8 and the other 2 at 5/6 and 19/20
    Cant decide which 2 to pick so will go small with €15.97 on the treble to pay €164.14 looks like a good bet with a great price

Balance after bet €600

Just saw the lineups for chelsea city, my mate been on about city @ 5-1 and looking at the line ups its a cracking bet so i have gone city -1 €35 pays 210

Balance after bet €565

Today chelsea -1 and spurs -1, 35 pays 140

balance after bet €530

So no luck yesterday, but today i did spurs -1 and borussia mg 30 double to return 128.86.
    Also cause its xmas and am on the bones of me arse im withdrawing 500 to buy oil and presents this may be the last bet of the log

Balance after bet and withdraw €0.00

cadete wrote: »
    hi all,

Last week i started doing 1(maybe 2) dead cert football bet every week to double my money, gonna do €50 bets till hopefully i hit 600 and i wanna up it then.

I took spurs and man city, my €50 made €80 so i have 130 in my pp

this week i have city again and chelsea another €50 double to pay 67.56 profit

current balance after bet €80
    cadete wrote: »
    So no luck yesterday, but today i did spurs -1 and borussia mg 30 double to return 128.86.
    Also cause its xmas and am on the bones of me arse im withdrawing 500 to buy oil and presents this may be the last bet of the log

Balance after bet and withdraw €0.00

Well done, a fantastically successful log that had a bit of spice in it too along with a happy ending as you have €500 well earned in your pocket. I'm terrible at football betting so to me you've done mission impossible :D

The very best of luck with your next one :)

• Advertisement

Thanks roverjames had a lot of luck along the way but really enjoyed the log.
    Will hopefully start fresh in the new year but with maybe a bigger bank and hopefully the result will be as good.
    Thanks for all the comments along the way and good luck to every1 on the logs forum

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭sonnky

Well done Cadete, good picking! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

First time I've looked in the gambling forums for quite a while and noticed this thread.
    Perfect example of someone planning, executing and finishing what was planned.
    Set your target, worked towards it, and finished up.

Easier said than done for sure, but well done boss; good to see you've made yerself a few pound :)

Advertisement