Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 6x01 - "Those Kinds of Things" [*SPOILERS WITHIN*]

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Hyzepher wrote: »
    However, I hate the plot holes that Dexter just ignores - like the blood under the wife's nails matching that of her husband. Pretty crappy police work in Virginia if they missed that one. And if they did miss it, how come Dexter was able to match the Jock's blood with a sample?

Not only that, he made the phone call to the emergency services to get the ambulance guys to turn up. But wouldn't he know that his voice would be recorded? The plot holes seem to be getting shoddier as it goes on unless it's going to all implode upon him.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Awful, how is this show still on telly?
    Sooopie wrote: »
    I thought her character in series 5 would end up being some sort of evil freak

me too, tbh I think they were making it up as they went along.
    The whole quinn/peter weller/debra thing was **** as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

they dont even build up or justify kills anymore "oh ya you sometimes let patients die i know this just take my word on it" thats just not good enough imho and not very classic dexter plus add on the plot holes that where terrible last season and already started off bad with the voice no doubt being recorded and circulated to police stations like the one dexter works at makes me think this show has really run its course.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Meh, it was only ok
    I definitely expected more. I don't know if there was a bigger gap than usual between Season 5 and 6, but I was left scratching my head with some of the stuff that was going on. I really liked Angel, but he's annoying this season; and don't get me started on Laguerta.

Wasn't as good as season 1/2/3/4/whatever
    Blimey! Somebody's taking their time and going at their own pace :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Meh, it was only ok
    Blimey! Somebody's taking their time and going at their own pace :p
    :D yes! I watch them with the girlfriend at weekends so we do a 3 at once thing - somehow she always knows if I watched them without her... creepy.

(She thinks everything else I watch is pure shíte :D)

Advertisement