Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting piece on Kimi

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,956 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

My favourite F1 incidents involving Kimi:

Same GP too!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    I'm saying you get overly defensive when someone else highlights a down.
    Kimi in fairness did take a nap for many races, then woke up and all of a sudden Fastest Lap: Raikkonen was up on the bottom of the screen!
    Massa is a reasonably good driver, but I'd rate him a fair distance off Kimi in terms of talent, but yet Kimi let Massa beat him for a season and a half while he napped! I think he was bored or something in his last 2 seasons.

But how do you know for fact that he was napping.?
    After all as you admit yourself, he was well capable of putting in fastest laps.
    Perhaps he was told to leave Massa have a shot at WDC ?
    Who knows.
    We all know that Ferrari are damn handy at instructing their drivers what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭freestyla

vectra wrote: »
    After all as you admit yourself, he was well capable of putting in fastest laps.
    Who knows.
    We all know that Ferrari are damn handy at instructing their drivers what to do.

Exactly. And even if he was napping it's because he didn't feel comfortable anymore - Kimi is just sooo totaly from a different world than unfair Ferrari management.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

vectra wrote: »
    Who knows.
    I asked him! He said he likes nothing better than to hop into his jammies with his blankie and wake up sometime around lap 32!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    I asked him! He said he likes nothing better than to hop into his jammies with his blankie and wake up sometime around lap 32!

Very informative answer.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement