Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So Tori Amos said some stuff about being superior to all heavy metal

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

only if she was mute kess.....

Ahh sure I could have Sound Of White Noise or Mob Rules blasting away on the stereo as I did the deed.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I meant, sending a singer who got touched in their no no place against their will to fight a singer who got touched in their no no place against their will.

fight fire with fire and all that.

Disgusting post.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

buck65 wrote: »
    Disgusting post.
    Comment on the topic, not on an individuals post you silly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

Who gives a fcuk what she thinks!! what DOES she think anyway?, I dont give a fcuk!! Whats the point of this thread? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Elrollo

Who gives a fcuk what she thinks!! what DOES she think anyway?, I dont give a fcuk!! Whats the point of this thread? :confused:
    To comment on that scarlet haired hoor's various blasphemies in the article I posted there :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

Wow, that's some serious trolling. Is she in need of publicity or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I am utterly offended and appalled that she could have the CHEEK to say that about metal!:rolleyes:

What's new about this?

There's always going to be pretentious musicians who will sneer at genres they have nothing to do with nor know anything about.

Metal's an easy target because 90% of it is either over the top or ****e or both.

The 10% that's worth listening to is on another plane of existence that someone like Tori Amos could not even hope to understand. Let her say what she wants, it only makes her look foolish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 No 1 Metal Fan

oh no no I was getting sick there listening to that

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭oneillMan999

LaBaguette wrote: »
    Wow, that's some serious trolling. Is she in need of publicity or something ?

Are you accusing me of trolling a Tori fcukin Amos thread ?? catch a grip dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭LaBaguette

No, I'm saying that Tori Amos is trolling the entire metal community by spouting bull**** in order to angry people.

I didnt even quote you, and used "she" - how's the egotrip goin' ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

So what are her criteria exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭JBnaglfar

So what are her criteria exactly?

Probably her only criteria is 'does this get me publicity?' First time I've heard about her in quite a few years anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I would have done her, but now I don't know....

She hasn't written anything decent. Had a quick listen to some stuff on youtube, not my thing. I'd nearly rather listen to Lou Reed waffling over Slayer instead.

Advertisement