Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 26th-27th.... Something is up.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Nah, I'm throwing in the doom towel.

Might convert to skeptardism actually.

It's inevitable. Resistance is futile...

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

Ok, so it's the 28th now...unless there was some catastrophe that I missed...

Well feck that anyways..........and I was all ready to go on a mad one........

ah well.........theres always next year......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

RedRaven wrote: »
    Well feck that anyways..........and I was all ready to go on a mad one........

ah well.........theres always next year......

Why wait? Start your own doommongering!

Just potter about in Wikipedia until you find something weird and currently without a solid explanation in the astrophysics section then go hog wild.

Like Nemisis! It even has a name tailor made for putting the fear of god into people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Why wait? Start your own doommongering!

Just potter about in Wikipedia until you find something weird and currently without a solid explanation in the astrophysics section then go hog wild.

Like Nemisis! It even has a name tailor made for putting the fear of god into people.

I'm starting the cult of maximum occupancy, I'll try to link it to the georgia waste of mney stones and depopulation.

Advertisement