Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 26th-27th.... Something is up.

Options
  • 21-09-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

Bit boring around here so I'll post this for the... um.. buz. Scraping the barrel I know.
    So i found this article and...

I dont know.

Im not an Elenin believer at all, but in the last 4 months this comet constantly had main page articles and this date burned into my retina.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.
    The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a [COLOR=#e0e060 !important][COLOR=#e0e060 !important]Resource[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    September 25, 2011 - September 27, 2011
    Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
    Denver, CO

The Coca-Cola [COLOR=#e0e060 !important][COLOR=#E0E060 ! important]Company[/COLOR][/COLOR], NatureWorks and Cereplast headline the Biopolymers Symposium
    September 26-28, 2011

ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000 Training Seminar
    September 27-29, 2011

ieee-greencom
    September 26-27, 2011

2011 Homeland Security Symposium
    September 26-27, 2011

6th Annual Biopolymers Symposium
    September 26-28, 2011

Strategies for Justice Conference
    September 26-30, 2011

2011 Kentico Connection - Denver
    September 26-30, 2011

EcoSys EPC ([COLOR=#e0e060 !important][COLOR=#e0e060 !important]Enterprise[/COLOR][/COLOR] Planning & Controls)
    September 25-26, 2011

Annual Educational [COLOR=#e0e060 !important][COLOR=#e0e060 !important]Networking[/COLOR][/COLOR] Conference
    September 25-27, 2011

NASA Lands in Colorado With International Space Station Events
    September 21-27, 2011
    Additionally, a report from the European Union Times states the following:

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.
    Source

And i just checked the Vatican website. The pope will be in Germany until 25th but:
    Farewell ceremony at Lahr Airport (September 25, 2011)
    Source

He flies home... or somewhere else?

And i dont know if i can link it, but there is another conspiracy forum that i found while checking this article and there is a guy who called Denver hotels and it seems they are half empty. Many conferences but no hotel reservations.
    I dont know if that is true ( im not american cant call them), but other users from that forum confirmed that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'm calling shenanigans coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I'm calling I told you so coincidence too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Can't wait for the 28th of september.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

but its my birthday on the 30th :(

More weird stuff. Usually "drills" like this are accompanied with large explosions and civilian deaths aka inside jobs.
    Please be advised that on Friday, 9/23/11, a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise will take place in multiple locations around the Denver Metro area. The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies, will be conducted at ten separate locations, and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day. Please see the attached document for additional information. Two of the locations are Park Meadows Mall and Sky Ridge Medical Center so don’t be alarmed if you see a lot of activity in these locations.

Operation Mountain Guardian Emergency Exercise
    September 19th, 2011

NEWS ADVISORY

Operation Mountain Guardian Emergency Exercise

September 23, 2011

Operation Mountain Guardian is a terrorism-based, full-scale emergency exercise scheduled to take place in numerous locations in the Denver metro area on Friday, September 23, 2011. The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

The purpose of this advisory is to provide information that can be disseminated to the public ahead of time to avoid confusion or concern on exercise day, as well as to invite media coverage of the event.

Operation Mountain Guardian will be held at the following locations throughout the Denver Metropolitan area:

Primary Locations

Park Meadows Mall
    Smedley Elementary School
    Denver Union Station
    Community College of Aurora (Lowry Campus)

Secondary Locations

Denver International Airport
    Sky Ridge Medical Center
    Denver Health Medical Center
    University of Colorado Hospital
    Catholic Charities (NW Denver)
    Sports Authority Field at Mile High

http://blogs.douglas.co.us/sheriff/2011/09/19/operation-mountain-guardian-emergency-exercise/

Ignore it and zombie on !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

It's all startin to make sense now.... :pac:

Proof is in the pudding....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Lets revisit this all in a few days time.

The drill is scheduled for tomorrow, lets see what happens.

My money is on "drill does not become inside job with civilian deaths"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

I predict we'll enter October with the usual level of random chaos in the world.

Looks like doom was busy today.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭RedRaven

So lets just say for a minute that tomorrow we do have a massive earthquake or the sun get blocked out for a day or so.....can we then then
    (now Im just saying if it was to happen so lets go on that basis) take it that NASA and goverments etc have been keeping this under wraps about the whole 2012 thing to preserve normality for as long as possible until the whole Nibiru thing kicks off.....discuss.

RedRaven wrote: »
    So lets just say for a minute that tomorrow we do have a massive earthquake or the sun get blocked out for a day or so.....can we then then
    (now Im just saying if it was to happen so lets go on that basis) take it that NASA and goverments etc have been keeping this under wraps about the whole 2012 thing to preserve normality for as long as possible until the whole Nibiru thing kicks off.....discuss.
    Sure. And if nothing happens, can we say all these Nibiru and NASA CTs don't have any sensible foundation? :)

Ok that sounds fair........how goes it Monty......:)

Ok that sounds fair........how goes it Monty......:)

So far, so good...

*looks nervously at sky*

:)

So far, so good...

*looks nervously at sky*

:)

I hear ya mate....

Got a buddy in Denver keeping an eye on what goes down over the next few days.....

No word yet Monty

can't sleep for the anticipation...

Thinking of making a survival kit,

Bottled Water - Check
    Tinfoil - Check
    Bible - Check
    Universal Translator - Check
    Iodine Tablets - Check
    Packed Lunch -

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

A seagull decided to take a shít in my direction on my way to work. He only missed by about half a metre.

Something big is on the way. Something really big. I can feel it.

Oh bloody hell, the waiting ins so annoying. Hopefully there's some tragedy tomorrow where thousdands die.

Today is alignment day, if it doesn't happen today it never will.

• Advertisement

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    Today is alignment day, if it doesn't happen today it never will.

Alignment of what?
    And it (whatever it is) won't happen.

Elenin, sun, earth i think. Not sure

Supposed to be a supermoon aswell :confused:

Doom might still be on !!!! :D

President's Schedule - September 25 to October 1, 2011

http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2011-W40

And....

**Breaking** Abnormal activities of ionosphere (NOAA D-Rap) (updated to Sep 27 06:00 UTC)
    NOAA D-Rap showed abnormal on Mar 09, two days before the Tohoku Earthquake, it also started to show abnormal a few days ago. Actually, it's higher than the level on Mar 09 now.

(Another coincidence of Elenin?)

The image from NOAA's web site is static URL="http://www.godlikeproductions.com/external?http%3A%2F%2Fwww.swpc.noaa.gov%2Fdrap%2FGlobal.png"]link to www.swpc.noaa.gov[/URL
    So I wrote a small program to grab this image every 15 minutes and converted it into a video (720P available)

Updated Sep 27

Updated video including data until Sep 27 06:00 UTC

Elenin, sun, earth i think. Not sure

Supposed to be a supermoon aswell :confused:

Another dud prediction so?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

**Breaking** Abnormal activities of ionosphere (NOAA D-Rap) (updated to Sep 27 06:00 UTC)
    NOAA D-Rap showed abnormal on Mar 09, two days before the Tohoku Earthquake, it also started to show abnormal a few days ago. Actually, it's higher than the level on Mar 09 now.

(Another coincidence of Elenin?)
    That's probably because there was a large solar flare on Saturday.
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/09/26/awesome-x2-class-solar-flare-caught-by-sdo/
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/09/26/aurora-alert-for-tonight/

However there is no plausible mechanism for this to cause any earthquakes or natural disasters and has absolutely nothing to do with any comets.

fontanalis wrote: »
    Another dud prediction so?

it's just some fun, dont cry about it.

Sure. And if nothing happens, can we say all these Nibiru and NASA CTs don't have any sensible foundation? :)

Ok, so it's the 28th now...unless there was some catastrophe that I missed...

Poxy Elenin, what a let down. :(

Nevermind Dathi, there's always 2012.

• Advertisement

Nah, I'm throwing in the doom towel.

Might convert to skeptardism actually.

Advertisement