Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am looking for ( x ) in Galway City

Options
1666768697072»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

ValerieR wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea where I could find a can of "Universal Gas Lighter Refill" in Galway ?

Thank you :)
    V
    The last one I bought was from Mr. Price in Terryland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

The last one I bought was from Mr. Price in Terryland.

And a bargain at e1.49 I think

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Does anyone have any idea where I could find a can of "Universal Gas Lighter Refill" in Galway ?

V

I get it in the €2 euro store on eglinton street on the odd occasion that it's required, costs €1.50, good to know Mr.Price is equally as cost effective.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

On my second snowboarding helmet now, and I've lost the clip for the chin strap.

Any ideas where I might source one... Fairly common I'd imagine.

Universal_Replacement_Helmet_bucklecopy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,305 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

On my second snowboarding helmet now, and I've lost the clip for the chin strap.

Any ideas where I might source one... Fairly common I'd imagine.

River Deep Mountain High on Middle St. or The Great Outdoors on Eglington St. maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭KingJamsie

Looking for...a pub around the city with BT Sports tonight!(Arsenal v Man U)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Fagans probably

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Does anyone have any idea where I could find a can of "Universal Gas Lighter Refill" in Galway
    V
    Also in Dealz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,102 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Anyone know anywhere that I could get one of these? Is a clip for the underside of a wooden panel in a kitchen. I've tried one or two places but haven't found it yet.

It was from Grealishs but they closed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

dinneenp wrote: »
    Anyone know anywhere that I could get one of these? Is a clip for the underside of a wooden panel in a kitchen. I've tried one or two places but haven't found it yet.

It was from Grealishs but they closed now.

Would they have them in B&Q in Galway ?
    http://www.diy.com/nav/rooms/kitchens/kitchen-cabinets/base_cabinets/it-Kitchens-Plastic-Plinth-Clips-150mm-Pack-of-4-11227620?noCookies=false

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Tommyrawr

Any chinese in Galway do spice bags?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Tommyrawr wrote: »
    Any chinese in Galway do spice bags?

You can get them in any of those speciality shops with all the Asian stuff, there's one opposite Sally Longs pub, another right around that corner opposite La Salsa and another up the road near the back entrance of boots! Spoilt for choice now you are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,984 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

arf91 wrote: »
    You can get them in any of those speciality shops with all the Asian stuff, there's one opposite Sally Longs pub, another right around that corner opposite La Salsa and another up the road near the back entrance of boots! Spoilt for choice now you are :D

unfortunately you've described where one can purchase bags of various spices not a spicebag.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

unfortunately you've described where one can purchase bags of various spices not a spicebag.

Oh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hi all, looking for somewhere to sort out a car key for me at reasonable cost.. It's an old fiesta but there's a fob in the key which prob needs coding..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

The fellas on Little Crane are good.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

biko wrote: »
    The fellas on Little Crane are good.

True collerans I think, however looking to see if there is someone cheaper around as it is an old car and don't want to spend more than it's worth on it!.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭whellman1030

I'm trying to help a friend.

Does any one know a good shrink in Galway or nearby? Someone with lots of experience, depressions, and if possible someone that has been like 10 years in the University?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I'm trying to help a friend.

Does any one know a good shrink in Galway or nearby? Someone with lots of experience, depressions, and if possible someone that has been like 10 years in the University?

Thanks.

Look up A group in Galway called pro consult. Very good for friends of mine that were there

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭ladhrann

Hi all, looking for somewhere to sort out a car key for me at reasonable cost.. It's an old fiesta but there's a fob in the key which prob needs coding..

They copied a car key before for me for about a tenner. Ring them up and ask about coding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

google 'lockdoctors' very reasonable

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

For the person looking for draught excluders
    Dealz have a number of different versions

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭thebackbar

Anyone know where can i buy Duckhams Engine oil in Galway ?

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Barti

Any idea of somewhere that would sell a variety of glass jars in different shapes and sizes? I was looking to make some Harry Potter-esque potions for a birthday. As well as that perhaps somewhere that would do broomsticks and wands too? Maybe Potter Soc in NUIG have stuff like this but not sure if they would hand them out for a party.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,933 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Try Dealz. They have a lot of weird stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Barti wrote: »
    Any idea of somewhere that would sell a variety of glass jars in different shapes and sizes? I was looking to make some Harry Potter-esque potions for a birthday. As well as that perhaps somewhere that would do broomsticks and wands too? Maybe Potter Soc in NUIG have stuff like this but not sure if they would hand them out for a party.

If I were doing a Harry Potter potions theme, I would go for corked Vials, I'm not sure where in the city would sell stuff like that but they can be bought on amazon for cheap enough

http://www.amazon.co.uk/20Pcs-16x35mm-Empty-Clear-Bottles/dp/B00GAOVXAG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393013714&sr=8-1&keywords=Vials

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TheHappyChappy

Where do I get the best coal for a stove?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭irishgrover

Barti wrote: »

Hi, I'm not suggesting you *should* do this, but I did and it was mad fun.
    First off, used a load of jam jars for the "potions".
    Next got baking soda, food colouring and vinegar. Got them all around the table (covered) and gave them measures of baking soda, food colouring, and jars of water.
    They gave them a very very serious talking to about how dangerous it was doing what they were doing, and told them that the potion, if is spilling would pretty much melt anything it touched, including skin!!!
    There was very very little vinegar in the water. Net effect was some very very minor fizzing and bubbling.... observed them from a distance, they enjoyed it but where quite underwhelmed.
    Then I pretending to fill up the jugs of water, except instead of loads of water and very little vinegar, I did the opposite mix. They lobbed in the vinegar, and instantaneously utter panic and all hell broke loose. Was very messy very loud and very very funny...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement