Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what kind of drunk are you

Options
  • 17-09-2011 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Yes its the predictable friday night "drink" thread :eek:

After a few drinks with the girls tonight during a birthday dinner the conversation went to "the kind of drunk we are". We each said what the others only did when drunk.

example- a friend of mine sings every song that comes on when shes a few drinks even though she sounds awful so shes a singing drunk (shes knows she does anyway we didnt bombard her lol)

another friend never shuts the hell up about her kids - (the i love my kids drunk?)

another calls her boyfriend and starts the soppy love crap ( the "oh shut the **** up" drunk)

I discovered (and kinda knew from my phone after a drunk night) that im the "i love this song, im putting it on my ipod" drunk. every 2nd song i say the previous line and type the name of it into my phone :P

lol:)

so what kind of drunk (or after a few jars) person are you :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

I'm the drunk that just smiles and nods as the other person talks utter shiite... or maybe I'm just not drunk enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Loud, dancey, much stupider than normal, way too honest, very frisky.

Yay its the weekend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

the dangerous kind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

im the type that thinks shufflen on the dancefloor will make the girls underwear explode off them :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

The rapey kind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Im the fat girl crying in the corner...which is worrying since im an average sized guy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

ahyeahok wrote: »
    I'm the drunk that just smiles and nods as the other person talks utter shiite... or maybe I'm just not drunk enough...

bahahahahahahahah flasbacks now thanks for that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Coffeeteasugar

Think I'm the slightly delirious, smiley talking crazy drunk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Yes its the predictable friday night "drink" thread :eek:

After a few drinks with the girls tonight during a birthday dinner the conversation went to "the kind of drunk we are". We each said what the others only did when drunk.

example- a friend of mine sings every song that comes on when shes a few drinks even though she sounds awful so shes a singing drunk (shes knows she does anyway we didnt bombard her lol)

another friend never shuts the hell up about her kids - (the i love my kids drunk?)

another calls her boyfriend and starts the soppy love crap ( the "oh shut the **** up" drunk)

I discovered (and kinda knew from my phone after a drunk night) that im the "i love this song, im putting it on my ipod" drunk. every 2nd song i say the previous line and type the name of it into my phone :P

lol:)

so what kind of drunk (or after a few jars) person are you :)

im the talking wine and drinking shoite drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭bridgemond

The loud funny guy that gets way to drunk at the end of the night.
    Or else I get tired and want to go home lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

The "very, very rarely" kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I'm the one who becomes extremely loud and accuses everyone of having wronged me in some way or another. I ain't proud of it, and yet I'm committed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Dont remember. I was drunk at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

I am the one who gets deep in conversation and epiphanies:D

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

I love the phrase "Functional Alcoholic".

I never understood what it really meant until I realised it means you have shanemacgowanesque/oliverreedish type drinking bouts on your nights off but you still have to collect the kids the next morning or fix computers for a living after lunch.

So basically to answer your question I'm the best type of drunk... I soil myself and start to cryand after two bottles of WKD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I get texty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Was at a family party recently. Gran says I'm like my grandad after a drink (rest his soul!) so I'm a
    Grandad drunk

Dance extremely embarrassingly and will belt out a tune - then wobble home

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

i can't get drunk,i have gone out and spent £150 on nights out sometimes and still only feel a little numbness,i'm average height and average weight so my size can't be the answer either,it's baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭ratedR

brave and honest with no other sympthoms. The dangerous kind basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Arnold Layne

I'm the one that will go down on any girl, be they hairy and/or smelly, or shaven.

Only on shaven when sober though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Solnskaya

i'm the -hmmm, lets show the bouncer he's not as tough as he thought kind. Wife was usually not impressed, but I broke a lot of heads. I've matured now though, but not much. Sadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 743 ✭✭✭ahyeahok

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I dont get drunk I get more awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 mac20v

are these my feet !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 644 ✭✭✭wolf moon

I'm a good kinda drunk. I like all the pirate songs,wenches etc...

Me drunk=

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭stmol32

OOh actually, can I change my answer,

I'm the type of drunk who knows it's bad for him after a failed marriage and nearly losing me job but gave up drinking after lieutenant Sokowksi gave me twenty four hours to sort myseflf out or I was off the force.

So I gave up drink but then me partner was killed by a colombian drug dealer so I sucked a bottle of whiskey (JD, yeah I know it's not proper whiskey but product placement and all that...) and then sought revenge.

So to answer the question, I'm the sort of Friday night drunk who......... Mendooooooooooooozzaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'm a sleepy drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ave Nocturna

I'm the sober drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

"The Poisoner"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Im just the drunk drunk

Advertisement