Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thunder b's

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Cheers decoy will have a look at those shopes, actually found out that those thumper grenade need a plastic part which comes of every time to make the bang, it needs replacing, so its not 100% reusable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Whoops! Sorry sir, I misread your post and thought you said thunder grenades as in Thunder-B, I'm afraid I have no ide who sells thumper grenades. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭boxinginfo

Decoy wrote: »
    Whoops! Sorry sir, I misread your post and thought you said thunder grenades as in Thunder-B, I'm afraid I have no ide who sells thumper grenades. :o

i think he means m203 grenades that can be used in a grenade launcher called the thumper they sell them in mia too

Advertisement