Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Private Numbers'

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭WastedYouth

Who knows what mystery and adventure await - answer the call.

Who knows what mystery and adventure await - answer the call.

This makes it sound exciting..
    But I know when I actually answer it'll just be some dude trying to get me to invest in cryptocurrency in broken English..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,824 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

The mystery will be in finding out what nuisance of a person you’ll end up being stuck dealing with, who is trying to sell you shït you haven’t the slightest interest in buying, which of your line managers in work is ‘desperate’ as John called in sick, Linda is away in Spain and Paul forgot to take his medication and is all upset with the dog for not talking to him and can you PLEASEEEEEE just come in for 6 hours.... NO

I’d rather pick and choose who and what gets answered, hidden NEVER gets answered..

This makes it sound exciting..
    But I know when I actually answer it'll just be some dude trying to get me to invest in cryptocurrency in broken English..

Might just be someone with an unlisted landline number.

Maybe an old friend, or a wrong number by someone in mortal danger.

Maybe a fit bird or handsome fella ... who knows!!!

Might just be someone with an unlisted landline number.

Maybe an old friend, or a wrong number by someone in mortal danger.

Maybe a fit bird or handsome fella ... who knows!!!

That's what I sometimes think.. but then it's some Indian lad..

• Advertisement

That's what I sometimes think.. but then it's some Indian lad..

Maybe the Fates are are bringing you together....:p

Advertisement