Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Max Payne 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Invites sent to weiland and lunatik now. We should have 10 by tonight, going good so far :) We get an unlock at 25 members but that might be stretching it. Looks like as well it doesn't matter if you are pn ps3, xbox or pc, you will still be able to rep the crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Welcome Aboard! almost... I couldn't see your request to add you, just your profile so I sent you an invite there.

add me please.. ps3..

Gamertag BAZ171075

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    add me please.. ps3..

Gamertag BAZ171075

Sent you an invite there, cheers.

New details on how the crews and the social site works on mp 3. Sounds really good. As a founder crew, we are gonna get veteran pack unlocks, to be announced shortly.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/33961/max-payne-3-at-the-rockstar-social-club.html

For anyone else who wants to join the Boards crew, head to the link below and send me a request.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭psugrue

decided to hop in on this myself, not 100% sure if getting the game but hoping to, request sent.

• Advertisement

psugrue wrote: »
    decided to hop in on this myself, not 100% sure if getting the game but hoping to, request sent.

Are you nation? invite sent.

It's very annoying that people can't join the crew after I accept their request. Their request only lets me invite them where they have to accept it again. bit strange.

Are you nation? invite sent.

It's very annoying that people can't join the crew after I accept their request. Their request only lets me invite them where they have to accept it again. bit strange.

yup thats me, yea its strange alright, anyways invite accepted!! starting chapter 2 of max payne now, hoping to finish it this weekend, loving it so far

Ya MP 1 and 2 are brilliant games. would love to play them again but a tenner seems a bit much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Ya MP 1 and 2 are brilliant games. would love to play them again but a tenner seems a bit much.

I'm actually impressed with how well the first one has aged.

a few of my friends did this, its free on ps+ and u can get 3 months ps+ for €15 so you'll get quite a bit for the next 2 months too, and yeah the game has aged very well indeed

• Advertisement

wish they kept his constipated face from the fist one

1295959609_max-payne.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Sent a request and joined there. Cheers Sheey!

Sent a request and joined there. Cheers Sheey!

Invite sent collossus, sound man

Invite sent collossus, sound man

I'm not collossus! Just joined, the process is a bit stupid as you said, send the request, get the invite and accept the invite!

I'm not collossus! Just joined, the process is a bit stupid as you said, send the request, get the invite and accept the invite!

haha, whats your rockstar name? i don't have any other requests but there seems to be a lag with updating the crews. I'd say they are getting a lot of traffic on the site.

haha, whats your rockstar name? i don't have any other requests but there seems to be a lag with updating the crews. I'd say they are getting a lot of traffic on the site.

SlippyEire, yea, no worries, its showing me as being in anyway so alls good!

ah ya, have ya. As much as Max Payne is all about the single player, i'm mad to give the online a go with this crew business.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

For the first time in years I won't be buying a Rockstar game at launch. LA Noire left me with burnt fingers so I'm going to wait for the reviews.

Ah to be fair Rockstar only published that but yeah I was the same, was so looking forward to that. I didn't really enjoy gta 4 or RDR but mostly because both had boring mission structure. I'm hearing the linearity of MP 3 really helps it and has great missions all the way through (from previews anyway)

Plus, the game has leaked and there are walkthrough vids on youtube but i'd definitely avoid them for such a story heavy game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Without spoilers is there any indication as to game length? I'm 100% not buying a game for 6 hours of play and I'm not going to be playing online. I got the Darkness 2 off my bro due to boredom and it was barely 5 hours I would say. I was left shocked. If it has solid single player I'll trade a couple of titles for it...

• Advertisement

Shryke wrote: »
    Without spoilers is there any indication as to game length? I'm 100% not buying a game for 6 hours of play and I'm not going to be playing online. I got the Darkness 2 off my bro due to boredom and it was barely 5 hours I would say. I was left shocked. If it has solid single player I'll trade a couple of titles for it...

well going on previous rockstar games you're looking at like 30 hours more or less

I read 15 - 20 hours single player wiht a few of those hours being cut scenes

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭bucky08

Just playing it their today looks good so far never played previous two games so not sure if its carring on from where it left off or not will give review when further into the story

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭CiaranTheGreat

New details on how the crews and the social site works on mp 3. Sounds really good. As a founder crew, we are gonna get veteran pack unlocks, to be announced shortly.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/33961/max-payne-3-at-the-rockstar-social-club.html

For anyone else who wants to join the Boards crew, head to the link below and send me a request.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie

I'm more of a lurker but i always wanted to be part of a crew!
    i sent a request

gt is EasyTargetCF on xbox and ps3. ill be getting if for the xbox!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

sent a request to you there Sheehy for the crew

• Registered Users Posts: 30 th3 lunatik

anyone from the crew shud add me on xbox gt th3 lunatik :D or if ya wanna bit of practice in red dead gang mode

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cathal_91

Special edition pre ordered, and season pass paid for aswell, looking forward to next weekend lads, 130 euro spent on a game before its even out, thats how much faith I have in rockstar games

sent invites to dj keogh and easy target now, ye just have to accept them to join the crew :)

Fair play man, thats a lot of money! Tempted to get the season pass myself but want to wait and see what the mp is like first.

didn't want to watch much to avoid spoilers so just watched the first few mins, http://www.gameanyone.com/ are doing a walkthrough of it with a few vids up already if anyone wants to get a taste of graphics etc

• Advertisement

psugrue wrote: »
    didn't want to watch much to avoid spoilers so just watched the first few mins, http://www.gameanyone.com/ are doing a walkthrough of it with a few vids up already if anyone wants to get a taste of graphics etc

As tempting as it is, way too risky to see a spoiler, gonna wait til Friday...somehow.

Advertisement