Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving yer arse a good idea??

Options
  • 13-09-2011 10:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭

I have some hair around my butt hole and sometimes it leads to a bit of a mess when going to the jacks. I was thinking it would make the process more efficient and clean to just shave off the hairs around my aresehole. Has anyone ever done this and would it be a good idea or could it lead to iother problems like itchin, chafing of infection of folicles?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

swamp arse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

I have some hair around my butt hole and sometimes it leads to a bit of a mess when going to the jacks. I was thinking it would make the process more efficient and clean to just shave off the hairs around my aresehole. Has anyone ever done this and would it be a good idea or could it lead to iother problems like itchin, chafing of infection of folicles?

Weirdo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Petrol and a lighter, friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

it leads to a bit of a mess when going to the jacks

I bet you're single.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Snakeblood wrote: »
    Petrol and a lighter, friend.

This!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

next time you're doing you bikini line, just have a quick reach around/under with the wax

let us know how you get on. . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Master and commander

leonidas83 wrote: »
    Weirdo

i don't see whats wierd about it. Its just going to be cleaner and more hygenic all round.
    Going around with a crop of dangle berries in a net of ring hair seems alot weirder tbh. It just makes sense to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Hee hee Father Fluffy Bottom hee hee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

You might have chose a better forum if you're serious!!!
    If you're not serious, then...... Yor Ma!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭leonidas83

i don't see whats wierd about it. Its just going to be cleaner and more hygenic all round.
    Going around with a crop of dangle berries in a net seems alot weirder tbh. It just makes sense to do it.

U must be a real charmer with the ladies dude, whatever your into:)

• Advertisement

theteal wrote: »
    next time you're doing you bikini line, just have a quick reach around/under with the wax

let us know how you get on. . .

I'm a bloke. i'd shave it - wax is a terrifying idea. For the record i also shave the bush off now and then - it leads to less tangles and zip cathing incidents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭donalg1

can you not just give it a good wipe in the first place then you dont have to worry about any hangers on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Crack wax

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

If it looks like this, you've gone too far:eek:

I'd just leave it be if i was you

jarvis wrote: »
    You might have chose a better forum if you're serious!!!
    If you're not serious, then...... Yor Ma!

Well i was going to but then i was afraid the mods in the health forum would kick up about it and say i should've been in AH. Just playing it safe but. I am deadly serious about it and i will consider doing it at some stage.

Just reach around and do it... but don't shave your face with that razor again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

Heard awful stories from someone who did just this. He couldn't walk for a week with the stubble burn and chafing. Pure agony apparently. Maybe just a trim if anything at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Make sure you use a good sharp cut throat style razor when doing it. Never mind the namby pamby Gillettes with their safety cages, they're not ergonomic or conducive to shaving that region. You should also be rather drunk when doing it too as this will steady your hand whilst hovering over the mirror.

donalg1 wrote: »
    can you not just give it a good wipe in the first place then you dont have to worry about any hangers on

i do, but it often take alot of time to get it cleaned up because of the hair and sometimes with all the wiping, i get a mild form of carpet burn just around the edge of my ring. It also wastes TP.

Derfil wrote: »
    Heard awful stories from someone who did just this. He couldn't walk for a week with the stubble burn and chafing. Pure agony apparently. Maybe just a trim if anything at all.

I call shenanigans.

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »
    Just reach around and do it... but don't shave your face with that razor again!

I'd be using the one that i had just finished my face with. I already have a sort of rotation going on with the razor i use for the bush. A new one for the face, then the previos one thats a little blunted is used for the down below.

Well in that case trimming sounds better alright. I considered this situation arising. My plan was thus to use a hair clippers to cut it away and leave enough on to eliminate the stubbleeffect. I am now using the clippers to do the bush as its more effective and leaves no chafing or rash.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

This section of boards never ceases to amaze me.

I'm dying with a cold and end up snotting all over my laptop trying to hide my laughter while reading this.

Sorry OP but the title of the thread is very funny.

I would'nt put a blade near that part of your body, if you really want to do something about then get your arse waxed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Just get it waxed.

Back, sack and crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭irishleedsfan

Just get it waxed.

Back, sack and crack.

As opposed to short, back and sides? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Jesus H lads....
    Will ye give it a rest, Way too early on a Tuesday morning for talk of damgleberries and chafed bumholes!
    Watershed ffs!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

So you have Klingons on Uranus. Are you a Trekie?

I'd get McCoy to look at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Won't somebody please think of the regrowth! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Why don't you try the wet toilet wipes, Tesco do them nice and cheap. You get a good clean with them, just wipe with toilet paper after if you don't like the wet feeling between the cheeks:). Jesus, don't shave, that will just end in you tearing the arse off yourself with the itch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,618 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Advertisement