Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcraft [Poll]

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dapixelman

No, but would be interesting in another Date(If so state below possible idea of when)
    Funky wrote: »
    Would people be willing to travel to Stillorgan(about 20 minutes on the bus south of the city center of Dublin) for a barcraft? I know of a pub there that has internet and a fairly big upstairs room that's rarely used. I'm pretty friendly with the staff and reckon I could convince them to give it a go if the numbers would turn up. They also have a late license there.

That would be absolutely perfect! When do you think you could organise it for?
    Sunday (9th of october) as suggested by Secludus?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭freepower

I'd be happy with stillorgan or RM's house, sundays are usually good for me and I might bring a mate or two. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Elmidena

Maybe
    Not been to Dublin yet so my investigation is stagnant whilst in the SE, but regarding other suggestions in thread all sounds good to me (and Stillorgan's practically a stop on the n11 bus :D) Will still ask the pub in D1 when I get the chance though, more options=the better!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭saini

Maybe
    Odds are since yous are looking at Sunday I wont be able to go, but when yous decide to go post it no reddit and tl asap to try and get a bigger following, I know there were a fair few on reddit who wont use boards and prob the same with tl gl everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Secludus

Maybe
    Stillorgan would be perfect. How far is the place from the lus stop.

Getting this together for the 9th would be great if possible. When can you go in and ask these guys Funky. The sooner we get a yes the sooner we can move on to sorting TVs/projecters etc

• Advertisement

And RM, does that invitation to yours still stand if the bar won't take us? :P

Oh, and hi Bernard! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Maybe
    Hai! :P

I haven't asked them yet but was in there a few days ago and saw that they now had a pool table upstairs so there's a bit less space but I'll still ask them about it. I'll try get up there tomorrow morning and see what I can do.

The general consensus would be that the last day of IPL3 (9th of October) would be the best date to aim for?

I would be up for it, deffo. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Secludus

Maybe
    Funky wrote: »
    Hai! :P

I haven't asked them yet but was in there a few days ago and saw that they now had a pool table upstairs so there's a bit less space but I'll still ask them about it. I'll try get up there tomorrow morning and see what I can do.

The general consensus would be that the last day of IPL3 (9th of October) would be the best date to aim for?

Its a championship sunday like MLG so it should be exciting. We should get around 20 people if they are asking for numbers. the main thing is a good web connection and screens. I'm not sure how we sort that out.

Advertisement