Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

percol guatemala fairtrade coffee reduced at tesco

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

I find it fine and usually like coffee quite strong. - open one and check it out... I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

i didn't try the fairtrade one, but the percol black & beyond one is very nice and strong enough to raise the hairs on the back of your neck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

None left on shelf in Tesco Wilton. Am quite interested in getting this as I go through a lot of ground coffee, so if anyone has seen it elsewhere in Cork, can they post the info?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

ncur wrote: »
    None left on shelf in Tesco Wilton. Am quite interested in getting this as I go through a lot of ground coffee, so if anyone has seen it elsewhere in Cork, can they post the info?

Last couple of times I have been in Mahon they have had it, even though the shelf label has said its out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

@lindtee

let me know if you want some, i have loads here and I am sure we can come to an arrangement if you wanted it shipped ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭jashar99

thanks for the alert OP
    stocked up in tesco castlebar, price removed from that item but scanned E1.02

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 260 ✭✭Anita M.

Tesco does not do its reduced prices in all stores, please mention the store in the title.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Anita M. wrote: »
    Tesco does not do its reduced prices in all stores, please mention the store in the title.

not reduced in clearwater

• Registered Users Posts: 4,845 ✭✭✭RayCon

It's marked full price €4.09 on the shelf in Maynooth , however it scans @ €1.02 - plenty left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

RayCon wrote: »
    It's marked full price €4.09 on the shelf in Maynooth , however it scans @ €1.02 - plenty left.

Ditto Nutgrove, sampled it this morning & got the thumbs up so picked up
    another 2 bags,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

not reduced in clearwater

You sure you picked up the right packet? It is only the Guatemala blend that is scanning at 1.02E.

I have been getting it from clearwater since the OP posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Back in Clarehall this P.M. @1.02 ( BB feb 2013 )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Anita M. wrote: »
    Tesco does not do its reduced prices in all stores, please mention the store in the title.[/QUOTE

HMMMM, pardon me! Even if I did surely its worth checking?.... any old hoo..this is still on the go, bought two in dun laoghaire today, plenty left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Yup managed to find a full shelf of this last night in Tesco Old shopping centre Dundalk so bought another 6 packs....will last me the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I also bought Tesco Finest Brazilian Instant Coffee - priced online at 4.55 but in store in both Birr and Tullamore in the past couple of weeks for approx €1.30 maybe €1.35. ( I cannot remember exactly but less than €1.40)

I've tried this and it is good.

Best before date on the ones I bought was Aug 2013.
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

tesco brazilian was full price in templebar tesco.

Clarehall is out of Guatemala, so far have not found any anywhere. Anyone seen some today?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭xraylady

In Killarney, the Guat. Percol coffee has now been labelled as €1.02 (in bright yellow) beside other Percol blend which is €4.08. All gone. - We've been rumbled...
    Brazilian instant , mentioned above, also clearly priced at €1.30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭djo789

The Percol guatemala fairtrade coffee was in stock in Tesco Galway for €1.02 this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Lots of Brazilian instant coffee in Douglas earlier. It's marked €4.55 but scanning at €1.13. Also some JML toaster pockets upstairs for 28c.

Percol coffee marked €1.02 but none on shelf :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭AhrSkidar

They've been selling that Brazilian instant coffee in Tesco Athlone for €1.13 for probably a month now. Think it's decent stuff - so I've stocked up.

Lots of Brazilian instant coffee in Douglas earlier. It's marked €4.55 but scanning at €1.30 or so. Also some JML toaster pockets upstairs for 28c.

Percol coffee marked €1.02 but none on shelf :(

Was brand was the instant coffee? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Jessica Fletcher

Yeah, it's the Tesco brand one pictured a few posts up. Probably 8 or 10 jars left when I was there :)

Yeah, it's the Tesco brand one pictured a few posts up. Probably 8 or 10 jars left when I was there :)

Only saw the previous posts now:o Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Antibac

Percol back in stock in Drogheda at 1.02 2013 the date on it

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Thanks OP. Got a couple of packs today in Castlebar and very happy to give it a try. Marked on a yellow at 1.02 and about 10 packs left.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Quite a few packs in Galway, shopping centre one

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭terriepodonnell

Looks like its back to full price.
    Percol Guatamala Scanning as €4.09 today (Mon 7th November) in Tesco Clearwater & Jervis St.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

Percol Guatamala Scanning as €4.09 today (Mon 7th November) in Tesco Clearwater & Jervis St.

jaysus best news i have read today, im sick of the stuff , cant wait till im finished with my stock

maybe sometime around the end of 2012

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭redalan

That's gas. I was there yesterday (Clearwater) morning and noticed for the first time that the actual price tag on display was 1.02. It had always had the 4.09 tag

Advertisement