Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has the increase in atheism also increased the amount of...?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,325 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Has the increase in atheism also increased the amount of sins being comminted?

Crimes aren't covered up as much now perhaps...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

Oranage2 wrote: »
    We all know its 'trendy' being gay so more people chose that lifestyle -

yeah, real trendy. I'm sure these trendsters are loving the daily bigotry and nonsense they have to endure from the likes of yourself as well as their inability to get married or adopt in this country. What Larks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

seamus wrote: »
    cell_phones.png

Every time I see this one, I cringe at what he does with the laptop in the second panel...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Has the increase in atheism also increased the amount of sins being comminted?

Sins are defined as actions which go against the will or instruction of God.

Since God doesn't exist neither does sin.
    Thus sins have never been committed.
    Thus there can be no trend of an increase or decrease.

/thread

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

optogirl wrote: »
    yeah, real trendy. I'm sure these trendsters are loving the daily bigotry and nonsense they have to endure from the likes of yourself as well as their inability to get married or adopt in this country. What Larks!

High heel, corsets, piercings, tattoos, homosexuality... The thing folk endure for fashion;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,829 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

Every time I see this one, I cringe at what he does with the laptop in the second panel...:(
    i was at a sales pitch given by IBM where they insisted most people carry around laptops like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

i was at a sales pitch given by IBM where they insisted most people carry around laptops like that.
    I don't carry my laptop like that, but I do lift it like that. Everytime I do I can feel thousands of IT guys wince.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I see people are just sheep - tell them the world is flat and everybody believes - tell them the God doesnt exsist and by golly people believe that too.

That's funny. I assume you were thinking all for yourself when you concluded that there is a "God" too then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

That's funny. I assume you were thinking all for yourself when you concluded that there is a "God" too then?

I thought long and hard about my religion - God has been very good to me, he answers all my prayers, I stopped praying to him for material things too, all i paey for is my family and he has kept them all blessed.

There was a time when i stopped believing and my life went to the crapper -

Now with my weekly donations to my online church, i get support from other Born again Christians and I'm a much happier person as a result.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Troll elsewhere, Oranage2.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement