Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A whole lotta car for small money (Nissan 350Z)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

These seem to be in the same price bracket as a Boxster S, wonder how they would compare? Similar purchase price and tax/fuel consumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭alanmc

Neilw wrote: »
    These seem to be in the same price bracket as a Boxster S, wonder how they would compare? Similar purchase price and tax/fuel consumption.

I'm not sure they are in the same price bracket. The Boxster S seems to still be demanding a premium. Older 2003 models are still going for 15k (just had a look on carzone ... maybe 13k).

A guy at work has a Boxster S and he seems to be absolutely smitten with it. Never driven one myself, but I'd imagine they'd give the 350Z a run for it's money if not a beating.

Advertisement