Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Free Money Betting Superthread 2011/12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Skunkle wrote: »
    5 down 1 to go. Knowin my luck Ireland will decide to perform and be the only favourite to cover the spread in the opening round.

lol hope you get it if usa hold em how much do you get ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

what odds?must be 25's? iv had all the minnows backed barring when i backed france to demolish japan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

duckysauce wrote: »
    lol hope you get it if usa hold em how much do you get ?

240 return on a fiver bet.

sweet best of luck

48/1. mega!heres hoping!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

hope we win but ye guys get rich on it ;) pints for all in the house yeah :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Went for Ireland -31 in the end. Skunkle, here's hoping the margin is Ireland by 32.

congrats Skunkle nice win

great shout,mighty odds!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,056 ✭✭✭✭beertons

1 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Ireland v USA 11th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting USA (+33.0) @ evens
    Win Selection Selection Details Result 2 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Australia v Italy 11th of Sep 2011 04:30 am Handicap Betting Italy (+30.0) @ evens
    Win

Selection Selection Details Result 3 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 France v Japan 10th of Sep 2011 07:00 am Handicap Betting Japan (+45.0) @ evens
    Win

Selection Selection Details Result 4 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Fiji v Namibia 10th of Sep 2011 04:30 am Handicap Betting Namibia (+30.0) @ evens
    Win

Selection Selection Details Result 5 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 Scotland v Romania 10th of Sep 2011 02:00 am Handicap Betting Romania (+34.0) @ evens
    Win

Selection Selection Details Result 6 Rugby Union World Cup 2011 New Zealand v Tonga 9th of Sep 2011 09:30 am Handicap Betting Tonga (+59.0) @ evens
    Win

Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 8th of Sep 2011 4:54 pm Total Stake €15.00 Bet type Accumulator (6) (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 1 Total stake due €15.00 Stake per line €15.00 Freebets Redeemed €0.00 Channel Internet Total amount paid €15.00 Number of win lines 1

Number of void lines 0 Returns €960.00

Total Returns €960.00

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

USA +17 HT 5/6 Boyles

Easy...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Well done man

I made all the same bets but singles rather than an accumulator

If I had a clue there was such good odds on it I would have gone for the accumulator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Reinvested some of my winnings on Wales 1-7 @ 9/2 Half time.

Last gasp attempt at clutching back losses, fiver on Wales at 5/1.*

*I know, I know, I'll be another fiver down. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Any fancies for Wales game lads?

Small bets on Spies to score a try @ 5/1 and JP Pietersen to score @ 9/4 for bit of interest in game.

Decent bet on Wales under 16.5 points @ 1.58 on betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

need wales at +13 to finish my accum. Come on wales!

Have another small accum going now, due to last success. Have Wales@+13

Habanna to score first. Cant find this on pp.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,889 ✭✭✭tolosenc

First day of profit with 1 match to go!

(That said, I threw everything I'd made to that point on Japan when they were 4 points down and dominating France...)

So close for Wales (and me) :(:(

Down €40 since the start of the World Cup.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

So close for Wales (and me) :(:(

Down €40 since the start of the World Cup.

I'm up 25, haven't lost a bet. Back the minnow! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

Yardie wrote: »
    Any fancies for Wales game lads?

Small bets on Spies to score a try @ 5/1 and JP Pietersen to score @ 9/4 for bit of interest in game.

Decent bet on Wales under 16.5 points @ 1.58/1 on betfair.

Try scorers at nothing, but was blessed that Hook missed that pen at the end. Wales deserved to win though. Warburton was top top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJackAttack

Today is a good day.. Here's to nobody beating the handicap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Down 50% since yesterday. Double whammy in SA vs Wales - More than 19.5 in 1st half, SA to score more 12.5 points in the 1st half and then Live in the 2nd half had Wales to win at 10/3 - so near and yet so far. :(

Have now chucked the remains of my pot on one last roll of the dice - stay away from it :D - more than 20.5 in the 1st half in the Wasps vs Leicester game this afternoon.

Going against the Handicap again:

+17 France
    +31 Nambia
    +21 Georgia

20 win 139

• Registered Users Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭theboss80

+17 France
    +31 Nambia
    +21 Georgia

20 win 139

I'd add Tonga -6 to that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

+17 France
    +31 Nambia
    +21 Georgia

20 win 139

The quick turnaround will kill the smaller teams like Namibia, Samo's first game. I think they'll beat them by more then 31

Fair play, I'm just going for the "If it ain't broke don't fix it approach". Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Down 50% since yesterday. Double whammy in SA vs Wales - More than 19.5 in 1st half, SA to score more 12.5 points in the 1st half and then Live in the 2nd half had Wales to win at 10/3 - so near and yet so far. :(

Have now chucked the remains of my pot on one last roll of the dice - stay away from it :D - more than 20.5 in the 1st half in the Wasps vs Leicester game this afternoon.

17-20 Half Time

Happy days and I live to fight again. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭PhatPiggins

Fair play, I'm just going for the "If it ain't broke don't fix it approach". Good luck

If I had your winners the past weekend I wouldn't either.

Just my honest opinion of the game. I expect the Somoans to start full strength, get their basic patterns going and shake off the cobwebs. Make a lot of changes in the second half when the game is safe. They might ease up and leak a few late scores and that would be my only real concern for them not covering.

Advertisement