Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Official Free Money Betting Superthread 2011/12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

wixfjord wrote: »
    Eh?!
    What the **** is this all about? Little unprofessional is it not?

John Afoa is unavailable this week after he returned to act as best man at fellow All Black Jerome Kaino’s wedding, a commitment Ulster Rugby were aware of when he arrived ahead of schedule earlier this month.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/9840.php

If Ulster knew about it, then it's fine.

Anyway, I wouldn't touch Ulster at 5/1 with Fitzpatrick at TH.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭wixfjord

John Afoa is unavailable this week after he returned to act as best man at fellow All Black Jerome Kaino’s wedding, a commitment Ulster Rugby were aware of when he arrived ahead of schedule earlier this month.

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/9840.php

If Ulster knew about it, then it's fine.

Anyway, I wouldn't touch Ulster at 5/1 with Fitzpatrick at TH.

Ah that's fair enough then.
    Certainly Ulster out the window with that Leicester front row.
    Ulster +12 is a good bet still though imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,599 Mod ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

wixfjord wrote: »
    Eh?!
    What the **** is this all about? Little unprofessional is it not?

Basically he knew about the wedding when negotiating with Ulster and they decided to sign a contract where his contract and wages begins on 1st December. A few weeks ago Ulster had their two first choice THs injured (cronin and fitzpatrick) and made a call to Afoa, can you come early you can leave for the wedding but if Clermont could really define the season and we don't know if we have a TH other than Macklin available. Afoa came.

I have the highest respect for him for coming early for a few weeks before his contract starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭totallegend

You do know Afoa is going back to NZ for a wedding. I think that will make a massive difference. The TH on the bench will be Macklin and Fitzpatrick has had only one sub appearance off the bench since coming back from injury.

I don't see Ulster winning without Afoa or a decent sub prop(cronin).

Dang, forgot about that alright. It's a shame really, with a full deck Ulster would never have had a better chance to win in Leicester, given their shocking start to the season. Hmmm, yeah, they're going to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,247 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Anyone fancy anything in tonights matches?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,976 ✭✭✭profitius

Montpellier more than 2/1 to beat Bath. Worth considering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

On another note, I've lost €45 since I changed from betfair to pp. ****ing Ireland not winning tonight in the football.:(

I think I'm gonna abstain from betting for a while, I'm on a horrendous run.

Join the club, serves me right for betting on a girls game. I'm holding off until the Munster game. :(

Footy.JPG

profitius wrote: »
    Montpellier more than 2/1 to beat Bath. Worth considering.

3/1 with b365. I'm on it

• Registered Users Posts: 30 oneils23

Really like the look of Edinburgh -1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

297/1..we're going for the perfect week this time!none of this 10/12 stuff!

[IMG][/img]newpicture12j.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

also took stade @-48 after 20 minutes..working out nicely with 35-3 at half time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

saints looking bad ot the mo :eek:

lol bet still on good luck with the rest:)

oneils23 wrote: »
    Really like the look of Edinburgh -1

93 pts scored, Edinburgh win and still the bet didn't come up! The bookies does it again.

profitius wrote: »
    93 pts scored, Edinburgh win and still the bet didn't come up! The bookies does it again.

that would drive you mad .

Back on track and I also had a win on Tommy Bowe to score a try for Ospreys today - the one man (apart from ROG) who can always be relied upon to deliver for the weary punter. :D

PP%2B19%2BNOV.JPG

Racing +7 (11/4 to win) in the Parisien derby at Stade de France.

Stade Francais have been going well in the past number of weeks but Racing are a very good side when they're interested. I definitely think will be within a score of Stade at the very least.

Another good night that could have been massively better as I had looked at one of my try scoring favourites - Edinburgh's Tim Visser - 19/1 for a hat trick against Aironi. I said surely lightening won't strike twice - again - but it did. :D

PP%2BDecember.JPG

nice

Connacht screwed up a nice bet for me , put money on Leinester during their game and payback :D gone for williams and ioane to score tomorrow , will either be an amazing match or a shiiite fest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭GerM

Given their respective teams and home advantage, Wales should have enough to win tomorrow. +3 on the handicap should sweeten the deal.

• Advertisement

Munster 11/10 to win is a good bet IMO.

bring it on :D

wales /munster double nearly 4/1 :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

If Munster win tomorrow then a couple accums of mine will come in (I basically bet on the Welsh teams and Aironi to lose). I also, unfortunately, won on Treviso beating Connacht. Good weekend all in all, after a couple of disastrous ones.

Podge_irl wrote: »
    If Munster win tomorrow then a couple accums of mine will come in (I basically bet on the Welsh teams and Aironi to lose). I also, unfortunately, won on Treviso beating Connacht. Good weekend all in all, after a couple of disastrous ones.

good luck :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 25,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Podge_irl

duckysauce wrote: »
    good luck :)

Thanks...hopped on that Munster/Wales double too for a small wager so let's hope!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

GerM wrote: »
    Given their respective teams and home advantage, Wales should have enough to win tomorrow. +3 on the handicap should sweeten the deal.

+3 is worst handicap about. Why not back the +5 that is available?

Stuck a euro on a treble: Munster, Wales, Racing. Pays out €18.70

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Everyone fancy Munster today? how many are Osprey missing?

• Advertisement

Everyone fancy Munster today? how many are Osprey missing?

I've backed Munster. Ospreys are missing about 17 from the squad in total and most of their best players. They do have a big squad though and they're top of the league so no mugs but Munster will be disappointed if they don't win this one.

I dodged a bullet with Connacht last night so thats a good start for the weekend!

Advertisement