Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 4 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

I don't think it will get a 5th season - they all graduate in season 4 and I can't see following the 6 of them after Greendale working.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I didn't really even want a 4th season. Thought it ended really well, and might have been better to just let it go.

Hopefully, i'll be proven wrong though.

alroley wrote: »
    I don't think it will get a 5th season - they all graduate in season 4 and I can't see following the 6 of them after Greendale working.

You think that the Dean is going to let Jeff graduate?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

It could easily go past 4 seasons. They could either all get jobs teching at Greendale, or it could turn out that there was some problem with the schools accreditation and they have to repeat a year or two. There'll be no problem coming up with some excuse to keep them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

stevenmu wrote: »
    It could easily go past 4 seasons. They could either all get jobs teching at Greendale..
    Community: The New Class?

community+the+new+class.jpg

Naaaahhhh...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Stevecw

You think that the Dean is going to let Jeff graduate?

For a "price", he might!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

stevenmu wrote: »
    It could easily go past 4 seasons. They could either all get jobs teching at Greendale, or it could turn out that there was some problem with the schools accreditation and they have to repeat a year or two. There'll be no problem coming up with some excuse to keep them there.

Just don't tell Annie about that :P

I don't care how many seasons it gets as long as they give it a decent ending.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Sorry guys, but i just HAD to post this!....the most epic and accurate headline EVER! :D:p

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/21/actor-nobody-cares-about-leaves-show-nobody-watches/158721/

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sorry guys, but i just HAD to post this!....the most epic and accurate headline EVER! :D:p

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/11/21/actor-nobody-cares-about-leaves-show-nobody-watches/158721/

it's already been posted in this thread :pac:

• Advertisement

Way to go Richard, not like it hasn't already been posted here a week ago. Yet again you have your finger on the pulse.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

You don't watch the show and you don't even read the thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

*points*

He doesn't even go here!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Oh Richard, you're so streets behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Richard was only a minute off being exactly a week late. Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I hope he transfers to hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

costanza-wink.gif

Superb casting!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Confession: I've never watched Seinfeld.

Oh sure, I've passed it by during some channel surfing, but have never watched an entire episode all the way through.

• Advertisement

Another Community T-Shirt will be going live at mid-day on Teebusters.com:

856ab05c8f612bd737f34b076a494843TBVTemplateNew.jpg

Will be on sale for 48 hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Watch this, but pause it first and turn off the music:

Then, play this while watching the above:

Then wait for the tears to come.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Filming on the series, um sorry....season ended yesterday + other news and vids/pics:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/12/community-season-4-its-wrap-major.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,754 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Basq wrote: »
    Another Community T-Shirt will be going live at mid-day on Teebusters.com:

856ab05c8f612bd737f34b076a494843TBVTemplateNew.jpg

Will be on sale for 48 hours..

Did anyone get their order yet? I've been checking the post every day since December 8th and still no sign of it

Community won Best Comedy, Best Comedy Ensemble, Best Comedic Actor(Danny Pudi) and Best Comedic Actress(Alison Brie) in the TV.com Best of 2012 polls.

It would have won Best Overall Series if it wasn't hacked

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Alison Brie doesnt deserve best comedic actress tbh, she doesn't do enough in Community, but then again there's feck all funny females around at the minute I suppose.

My T-Shirt finially yesterday but sadly I won't get to wear it till Monday at the earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Amy Pohler should have won best comedy actress in fairness, but still good to see Community getting a small bit of recognition.

In other news, Megan Ganz has left the show to write for Modern Family. Season five looks less likely by the day.

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    Amy Pohler should have won best comedy actress in fairness, but still good to see Community getting a small bit of recognition.

In other news, Megan Ganz has left the show to write for Modern Family. Season five looks less likely by the day.

I kind of agree about Alison, but I'd much rather see her win than someone like Kaley Cuoco.

Andy Bobrow has a pilot too :(

Advertisement