Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs Of Ibiza Season 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Sweet, a thread to confirm my desire to nuke that island.

Big ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Nuke Ibiza?. Why the hell would you want to do that?

Clanket wrote: »

Because it sums up everything i hate about pretty much everything.

True story.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

If you have to ask you'll probably never know, tbh

If you have to ask you'll probably never know, tbh

I've no idea what that means. Been to Ibiza twice and have to say I enjoyed it immensely

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭JDee

Another one, bit deeper this one

I like!

I've no idea what that means. Been to Ibiza twice and have to say I enjoyed it immensely

That's pretty much it really, merely a difference of opinion. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

i've never been myself but, can honestly say that i wouldn't be into the tunes that have been posted here so far, so i don't feel i'm missing out if that's what's on offer over there. but each to their own and all that, i know loadsa peeps that have had a ball every time they go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Kieran Green

Nice thread, I love this tune :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

JDee take this as a friendly warning.

Don't ever post in this forum again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

This was supposedly going down a storm at some of the smaller nights.

Went in 1997, can't imagine it's got any better since tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭Android 666

Went in 1997, can't imagine it's got any better since tbh

What are you talking about?!?! There are way more foam parties these days. Foam parties are awesome…

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

One of my favs of 2011 to date, cracking tune..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

From seeing the queues for the Ibiza check-in desk at the airport, and all the photo albums of Facebook from people I've never seen in the Twisted Pepper/Pod/Kennedy's from Ibiza, I don't think I ever want to go.

Seems like an island full of people who aren't into dance music listening to bad dance music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Seems like an island full of people who aren't into dance music listening to bad dance music.

Exactly, tech house and what not

From seeing the queues for the Ibiza check-in desk at the airport, and all the photo albums of Facebook from people I've never seen in the Twisted Pepper/Pod/Kennedy's from Ibiza, I don't think I ever want to go.

Id say if you went though you would have a top time it is still a magical place but having said the music has been pretty dire the last few years with the exception of some tunes, according to Ibiza Spotlight this is some of the top 10 this year, im struggling to find 2 tunes i like out of that list,that Eric Prydz remix of Depeche Mode classic tune Personal Jesus is particularly bad!!

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2011/top10_inescapble_tunes_ibiza_2011_i.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Andre Lodemann - Where Are You Now

that was in ibiza spotlights top 10, i remember sasha playin that in 2009 in amnesia. played it the whole summer, nice tune

diddy? **** off back to eden

• Registered Users Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Id say if you went though you would have a top time it is still a magical place but having said the music has been pretty dire the last few years with the exception of some tunes, according to Ibiza Spotlight this is some of the top 10 this year, im struggling to find 2 tunes i like out of that list,that Eric Prydz remix of Depeche Mode classic tune Personal Jesus is particularly bad!!

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/reviews/2011/top10_inescapble_tunes_ibiza_2011_i.htm

yeah that list sucks alright. my mates who have been are always sayin to me ya need to go man, you'd love it but, they don't really know their arse from their elbow when it comes to dance music. i'm not at all impressed with this sh1t and don't think i'll ever bother goin at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

I was over there late June for a week and these were the two biggest tunes while I was there and are not bad imho

• Advertisement

My favourite 2 tunes in the last 5 years by a country mile in Ibiza are.........

yeah they are not bad, the best of a very bad bunch.
    I was over there late June for a week and these were the two biggest tunes while I was there and are not bad imho

jonnny68 wrote: »
    yeah they are not bad, the best of a very bad bunch.

The no. 1 is a good tune as well:

http://www.amnesia.es/webapp/djDetail;jsessionid=mnk3bg30hlls?partyId=1021&mconId=1650

tell ya what id love to be seeing Primal Scream perform Screamadelica in Amnesia :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

Ibiza is a great spot, there is something for everyone.

Carl Craig at Space , Sven Vath in Cocoon, Loco Dice live were some of the highlights for me this year.

How can you knock a place when you have never been there, thats just plain stupid, theres a wealth of music over there, maybe not so much Dub Step or DNB but most other genres.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

I'd tend to agree with you there and the fact also remains you don't have to go over for the djs or music - hey, bring your own. It's a stunning place and has some fantastic beaches, restaurants etc etc etc

I'd tend to agree with you there and the fact also remains you don't have to go over for the djs or music - hey, bring your own. It's a stunning place and has some fantastic beaches, restaurants etc etc etc

+1 gutted i cant make it over this year.

Well that's definitely true, I'll admit, its a beautiful island, but we're discussing it's as a holiday destination for people who like bad house music.

but we're discussing it's as a holiday destination for people who like bad house music.

A bit extreme. Granted it gets it's fair share of twats but name me a holiday destination that doesn't.

And Ibiza has music for everyone. Good, bad and everything in between.

What you rate as bad house music, someone else rates as quality. Tis all subjective

• Advertisement

9699792.jpg

Advertisement