Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRTA Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭FlankWiz94

Just wondering will everyone (die-hard HRTA regs) be still around at other sites the odd time during this void. Just wondering cos I will. Wouldn't be bad to see some familiar faces is all. Hope it doesn't take HRTA long to make its comeback just won't be the same without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭callum wallace

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Will the bus be left there or will you be bringing it to the new HRTA?
    I hope you bring it with you but I cant imagine how you would.

how do you think it got their in the first place no way a truck can get that far into the sight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

how do you think it got their in the first place no way a truck can get that far into the sight :D

Callum thats why I said i can't imagine how it got there because i don't know how.

Please enlighten me Callum how did it get there?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Callum thats why I said i can't imagine how it got there because i don't know how.

it was driven there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 mula mc donagh

thermo wrote: »
    it was driven there!

we drover her like we stole her ;)

• Advertisement

thermo wrote: »
    it was driven there!

How is that thing road legal thermo?:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

How is that thing road legal thermo?:p

there is only one crime......... being caught!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭hrta

We towed it over from the last site.

Paul.

Big thanks to every one for your support, And sure you never know i might open another site in the new year, but i have to say, It feels weird to be off the weekends, i might get to like it.

Paul.

This offer still stands, i'd like the cabin to go to an airsoft site, than give them away, to just any one.

Paul.

If there is any sites that would like some portacabins for free, they are more than welcome to come and get them, there is no fee, as these were payed for by the players, and therefore are free to any airsoft site, to be used for the players again, thanks.
    Paul.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

hrta wrote: »
    Big thanks to every one for your support, And sure you never know i might open another site in the new year, but i have to say, It feels weird to be off the weekends, i might get to like it.

Paul.

Yeah, but we've nowhere to go when we get kicked out on Sunday morning! :P

kepp one handy ther for me paul just in-case me ma kicks me out. lol...........joke :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

kepp one handy ther for me paul just in-case me ma kicks me out. lol...........joke :P

I can arrange for her to do that Callum :D

Paul sorry i didnt call ya over the last few days will try catch up over the weekend. Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

ok i'm in trouble now. how was i suppose to know that my wife does'nt like me playing airsoft in the house. granted the kids do make great target practise.:D:D:D

ok i'm in trouble now. how was i suppose to know that my wife does'nt like me playing airsoft in the house. granted the kids do make great target practise.:D:D:D

Lol dont go to stir crazy now we all know you needed your airsoft fix :D

ohhh andy you are just harsh
    :p

ohhh andy you are just harsh
    :p

Not as harsh as single ply toilet paper

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

andy, see the row of bushes across the road from. good, now stay still, i'll just shoot at you from there :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

O.K lads Where do we go from here I have a bad case of HRTA withdrawal
    any news

shytan wrote: »
    O.K lads Where do we go from here I have a bad case of HRTA withdrawal
    any news

dose your symtems include cold sweats, high temputure , shakes, urges to shoot lefty ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

dose your symtems include cold sweats, high temputure , shakes, urges to shoot lefty ?

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

I dare not ask what the legalities are behind the close of the "home of airsoft" for most of us.....

All I can do is wish Paul the best and cross my fingers he manages to find some way to bring us a new HRTA....

Paul,Mel and all the marshals over the years, I thank you. Your ever loyal follower,friend and epic chairsofter Kiwi

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

all the above and not just lefty I still owe dogwatch for shooting me in the tounge.AHH HAPPY DAYS

Leftyflip wrote: »
    :(

lefty you can shoot andy g is a circle of life thing :P :p

i think my withdrawal symptoms are getting quite bad every structure i see i am thinking
    how to breach it, attack it , defend it and secure it.....I NEED HELP AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

callum you dont count ha :L

callum you dont count ha :L

wait i am guessin that is mula if not who are you and how do i not count

Because you're Scottish I suppose :p

callum have ye tried messinw ith ppls hats lately ? :P theres a hint

• Advertisement