Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alex Jones: Agent Provocateur Extraordinaire?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Laika1986 wrote: »
    When it comes to an all out war I have felt it has been around the corner for some time. I think this could play out similar to Hitler's foreign policy prior to World War II. Annexing Austria, then the Sudetenland.

America/NATO's strategy has been Afghanistan, the two years later Iraq. Libya this year and most likely Syria next. No one will object to these states been invaded and possibly Yemen for Humanitarian concerns.

Looking at a map of the region this leaves Iran pretty much in hostile territory from the East(Afghanistan) and the West(Iraq). With the only real allies to the North being Russia.

Syria, Iran, etc were actually all on the Neocon "democracy through force" agenda. They wanted Iraq to kick off a domino effect. Didn't really work out like that.

The whole thing has gone horribly wrong, Iraq could possibly "stabilise" (its still a nightmare) but Afghanistan is truly ****ed. NATO and US are just holding their fingers in the dykes, when they go, and they will go, there'll be a flood (unless Pakistan magically shores up the frontier, fat chance)

An invasion of Libya/Syria/Yemen? very unlikely as I see it.

The most "likely" event is the Israeli's hitting Iranian nuclear facilities one of these days. Then again the Iranian people are pretty sick of Ahmadinejad, but can't get rid of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Jonny7 wrote: »
    An invasion of Libya/Syria/Yemen? very unlikely as I see it.

Eh? What are you calling it then. A liberation?

Aaanyway... I saved the best bit 'til last...

Alex Jones, you are a bold face, stinking rotten little coward liar (x?). I was only on the Alex Jones show one time, it was years ago when I didn't know who he was, when I didn't realize what a liar and a coward and a sensationalist bull**** artist that he is...

Legend :cool: Hahahaha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

And so the madness continues...
    Alex Jones is the real life Eric Cartman.
    eric_cartman_southpark.gif

billcooper.jpg
    Eric Cartman, you are a bold face, stinking rotten little coward liar. I was only on the Eric Cartman show one time, it was years ago when I didn't know who he was, when I didn't realize what a liar and a coward and a sensationalist bull**** artist that he is..
    57676170.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement