Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Bubbleope wrote: »
    not much point in nagging at them.. they're not gonna let me.. got nothing planned. xD But sure yeah, have fun! :D

Why so early? D: I'd cry!

Gotta be in Cavan fairly early, so that has destroyed any chance of a nice relaxing weekend for me :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Joey. wrote: »
    Gotta be in Cavan fairly early, so that has destroyed any chance of a nice relaxing weekend for me :pac:

You have to get up at four AND you're going to Cavan? Unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

My best mate and I actually have a long running joke about how nothing ever happens in Cavan. :pac:

Namlub wrote: »
    You have to get up at four AND you're going to Cavan? Unlucky
    My best mate and I actually have a long running joke about how nothing ever happens in Cavan. :pac:

And there I was actually looking forward to it :(

Oh god, I feel bad now. I'm sure it'll be great! ^-^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

It's actually Leitrim where even the sheep are suicidal!

Oh no don't feel bad! I wasn't being totally serious :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Leave poor Leitrim alone :(

Its pissing outside, some people find this relaxing but I don't get why. Its distracting and annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

You people are not serious! Ireland win 4-0 and not a mention. Does nobody else follow the football?! :eek:

Euro 2012 for LC holiday sounds good actually:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Follow the football, yes.

Post about it in the LC thread? No. That's what Soccer is for!

• Advertisement

M&S* wrote: »
    Leave poor Leitrim alone :(

Its pissing outside, some people find this relaxing but I don't get why. Its distracting and annoying!
    You're from Leitrim? Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Cian A wrote: »
    You people are not serious! Ireland win 4-0 and not a mention. Does nobody else follow the football?! :eek:

Euro 2012 for LC holiday sounds good actually:pac:
    ...Nope :P

As in travelling Europe or what?

I'm not from Leitrim but I really like that county, scenary is amazing! Grass growing up through the middle of main roads, the aroma of cow manure, no shop for miles. It's amazing!

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Follow the football, yes.

Post about it in the LC thread? No. That's what Soccer is for!
    I post in soccer, but this is the off topic so anything goes:P
    ...Nope :P

As in travelling Europe or what?

Could potentially go to Poland and maybe see a match in the tournament.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I post in soccer, but this is the off topic so anything goes:P

Could potentially go to Poland and maybe see a match in the tournament.

That's true. I'd actually love to go and see a match. Know loads of people who live there, not too difficult to bunk in with them. Just the whole issue of flights, money, not liking travelling on my own....

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    That's true. I'd actually love to go and see a match. Know loads of people who live there, not too difficult to bunk in with them. Just the whole issue of flights, money, not liking travelling on my own....

It is a hassle. And I'd end up broke anyway:o. But it's something I must do when I have income!(and of course Ireland qualify for another tourny)

I think I'll do my maths homework..

I think I'll do my maths homework..

Pah, maths homework! Homework is for the weak, and the LCs...oh wait.

I'm still up and it's 1.08am. And I'm up before 8 in the morning to go to school for study.

Sh*t lads just woke:eek:, UCD open day starts now agh:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Yeah I was suppose to go and i'm on the Laptop in Longford :L..

Think i'll do my English essay instead and get some study done! Hoorah!

Was going to go see The Coronas launch their new album in Cork but that's a 11 and I'm still in my pyjamas! :(

• Advertisement

Was going to go see The Coronas launch their new album in Cork but that's a 11 and I'm still in my pyjamas! :(

They're launching it in Cork:eek::confused::mad:

Blasphemy

Blasphemy

They've a few launches, it's more a signing and small concert I guess. They're in Limerick at 5 later... Wanted to go :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Sh*t lads just woke:eek:, UCD open day starts now agh:mad:

It's grand, they're repeating talks in the afternoon! Think the vet stad people were gonna throw their model of a horses leg at me cause I wouldn't leave them alone!

Anybody else there today? It went alright I suppose, Trinity in 3 weeks to compare:pac:

I was meant to go, went to study and forgot all about it. Oh well.

In other news I've completely and totally changed my cao.

CIT open day next week! :D

Blasphemy
    They've a few launches, it's more a signing and small concert I guess. They're in Limerick at 5 later... Wanted to go :(
    *waits for the "cork is the real capital!" bull***** :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

UCD was amazing, I think I want to go there now, sorry Trinity. :P

May or may not be on tonight. I can justify any social life I have in 6th year by saying that if I wasn't out, I'd be here and not studying:D. Either way I'm going to waste my (study) time:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

May or may not be on tonight. I can justify any social life I have in 6th year by saying that if I wasn't out, I'd be here and not studying:D. Either way I'm going to waste my (study) time:p
    i know what you mean. :p I can't stop procrastinating. Gonna watch the x factor tonight even though all the singers are shíte just so i can ignore my homework.. xD Bleh. I'm doing out music melodies right now so it's not all bad.. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement