Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert. '11/'12 Off-Topic

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

There's only one thing I dislike about this thread. When I come on in the evening when I'm back from school, yer all off studying and there's no new posts :( Think it's a hint I need to study!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Cian why would you put up that tag bout me ? :mad: :eek: :p
    and i agree this place is so empty nowadays :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

Got MW3 today. Study plan = fúcked :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

ConTheCat wrote: »
    There's only one thing I dislike about this thread. When I come on in the evening when I'm back from school, yer all off studying and there's no new posts :( Think it's a hint I need to study!!
    I know don't want to be wasting time on my own:pac:
    Cian why would you put up that tag bout me ? :mad: :eek: :p
    and i agree this place is so empty nowadays :P

Me? no, never:rolleyes:

Cian A wrote: »
    Me? no, never:rolleyes:
    wait till i get you on msn tonight :mad: jk
    hahaha but sure how can i stay mad at my bestie ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

School is finished for the week! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

easyeason3

Adverts | Friends

I believe you have a similar problem David:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭EmptyWithMe

This place really is dead! :P

This place really is dead! :P

People must have lives outside the internet, how strange! :P

Couldn't imagine that! Did ye get to watch Michael D's big day? :)

• Advertisement

Sadly not, I went to this thing in City Hall and we had a little song for Michael D and they had it on Rte News! :P

We got to watch it in double physics on the rte player. Twas great craic! :P Poor Mary was in tears. :(

We got to watch it in double physics on the rte player. Twas great craic! :P Poor Mary was in tears. :(

Oh lucky! McAleese was? (There's far too many Marys in politics) The clips on the RTE news didn't show much, it sounded like he pronounced some of his Irish wrong :P

Yeah, her. It was so sad. :( She was trying not to, but you could see her eyes getting all watery. :( We watched an hour and a bit of it, it was good! :)

I'd cry too, she had two terms though, her time is up :p
    Michael D will draw in the Americans thinking we've a leprechaun president! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

This place is quite dead - EVERYONE COME BACK!

I have a maths tutorial CD to install that our maths teacher is giving us all, woooooooo exciting friday night. :P

And up early for UCD tomorrow, I need sleep! :eek:

Tis. No doubt Cian is out fingering his bum, couer is in labour, historykitten is out meowing and the rest are, being cool!

In all serious, I'd never have the energy to go out on a Friday after a full week of school :eek:

What's a maths tutorial cd?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

WOOOO! Hello! :D
    Enjoy UCD tomorrow Patchy! :) Tell me how it goes!! Wish I could go but I actually forgot about it until today and now my parents aren't allowing me to go. D:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I want to cry. So, so, so much work for the weekend.

Weekend study, here I fecking come.

M&S* wrote: »
    Tis. No doubt Cian is out fingering his bum, couer is in labour, historykitten is out meowing and the rest are, being cool!

haha was actually at work :P
    I'm actually going to kill cianie :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

haha was actually at work :P
    I'm actually going to kill cianie :rolleyes:

Oh what do you do? Cian has been giving Couer a lot of hassle so it's only fair :p

Lads, I've watched so much Grey's Anatomy tonight it's not even funny. :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

In all serious, I'd never have the energy to go out on a Friday after a full week of school :eek:

What's a maths tutorial cd?
    LOL :pac:
    Its some CD my maths teacher paid €500 for and it has like explanations on all of the paper 1 and 2 topics, it sounds brilliant but it wont work for me! :(
    Bubbleope wrote: »
    WOOOO! Hello! :D
    Enjoy UCD tomorrow Patchy! :) Tell me how it goes!! Wish I could go but I actually forgot about it until today and now my parents aren't allowing me to go. D:
    Thanks! I'll post here about it :) Aww no! But its important, you should just nag them til they let you go :P

Oh what do you do? Cian has been giving Couer a lot of hassle so it's only fair :p

I'm a part time sales assistant in a supermarket, so i basically stock shelves and face the store :) tiring work :(
    haha oh just wait till he gets on msn ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Tests = Done : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Today, Chemistry was okay, Irish was meh, Maths (bear in mind pass :/) was pretty damn awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

I'm a part time sales assistant in a supermarket, so i basically stock shelves and face the store :) tiring work :(
    haha oh just wait till he gets on msn ;)

I'm a housekeeper in a hotel. I make beds/clean rooms/bathrooms/watch dishes/make fruit salad/squeeze orange juice.

Such manly work, reading over that. Very strenuous indeed.

I'm a housekeeper in a hotel. I make beds/clean rooms/bathrooms/watch dishes/make fruit salad/squeeze orange juice.

Such manly work, reading over that. Very strenuous indeed.

Yes i agree , watching dishes is such hard work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Joey.

Four o'clock start in the morning, I really don't know whether to laugh or cry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Bubbleope

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Thanks! I'll post here about it :) Aww no! But its important, you should just nag them til they let you go :P
    not much point in nagging at them.. they're not gonna let me.. got nothing planned. xD But sure yeah, have fun! :D
    Joey. wrote: »
    Four o'clock start in the morning, I really don't know whether to laugh or cry :pac:
    Why so early? D: I'd cry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Siobhnk

I'm so tired, couldn't get up sleep until after 2 last night :( and absolutely no chance of a lie in tomorrow cos of ucd! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement