Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Oh, don't forget the fake bake Otis! :pac:

I presume thats fake tan?

Enough ye rapscallions!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Struggling to stay awake here in work.....
    let me at the weekend already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

I presume thats fake tan?

See, I knew you knew more about girly shtuff than you were letting on!
    Enough ye rapscallions!

Fine! All I'm saying is it'd take a real man to comfortable with high heels and wax. :pac:

See, I knew you knew more about girly shtuff than you were letting on!

Its one of those things that eventually seeps into you by osmosis and thats from working with alot of women and being in relationships.
    Fine! All I'm saying is it'd take a real man to comfortable with high heels and wax. :pac:

Oh Im very comfortable when high heels and wax,as long as they arent near me.
    ;)
    :P

• Administrators Posts: 53,434 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

evening all. what ye all up to tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

you tired after the week awec?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Evening all... Tis Friday and about bloody time too!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Scouts, scouts and more scouts. Yaaaaayyyy. (not)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Heading out to Coolock with a mate of mine for some bowling and pool. :cool:

Up to much yerself SUN?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Sauve I don't envy you :p

I'm sleeping tonight and then out tomorrow night :D

Evening all, just home and need food!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

This week flew! Thank feck. Friday YAY!!! :D

Not heading home this weekend. Got an essay to do. :cool: May be meeting a boardsie for wine tomorrow. I said wine or tea but I'll try persuade her to go for wine. :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Wine being essay motivation fruit juice...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Fo Shure!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,224 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Bibliography

Bottle of Plonk (2005)

-End-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Just watched the latest ep of the big bang theory. The guy who plays Howard is a really good actor.
    Without giving anything away, since I watch it on the US schedule, he's doing something and his acting is incredible :)

My weekend plans involve the watching the tv. I did want to work on a virtual lab I'm building in work, but I left host pc off the network, so no access to it until Monday :(

Is that a complicated affair, building a virtual lab? What would you do with it?

Black Oil wrote: »
    Is that a complicated affair, building a virtual lab? What would you do with it?

Nah, you do nothing except sleep at your desk and when someone asks to see the lab, just point at an empty space on your desk and say its there, its virtual :D

It's not hard I'm just building a bunch of pc's inside an an emulator. My secondary role is as a "BI expert" - I build reports from databases. I just picked up a new role using a new (to me) reporting tool which can pull data of loads of different types of databases, so I'm building a bunch of virtual pc's all running different databases so I can create reports from them.

You know it's really hard to explain what I do when you don't know if other people know the same terminologies.
    In tech spec "I'm building a bunch of VM's running a few different 'nixs with oracle, mysql, postgresql and db2. Also a 2k8 server vm running sharepoint 2k10 and ms sql, to pull crystal reports from" :pac:

Reading that it's like a different language :D:D

• Advertisement

We are getting near 10,000 posts which means we will have to start a new thread shortly.

What about a name change from B&C?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

We are getting near 10,000 posts which means we will have to start a new thread shortly.

Asos and fake bake? :p

Lipstick and handbags :P

awec wrote: »
    I understood every word of that.

Crystal reports are old. Sql Server Reporting Services are the new thing.

I guess BI Expert = "Business Intelligence Expert" too?

Well you're another IT head so I'd assume you got it.

CR may be old, but it is the only one I know of, apart from Jasper reports, which doesn't care where the data comes from. It is also, as far as I know, the only one that can pull data from them all into the same report. And you should see what XCelsius can do for dashboarding and adhocs

SSRS is, like everything else created by that company, great for working with that companies stuff, outside that though it's weak.

I'd have major messing with db pipes.

but tbh, I've never done anything with either of them, so either would be good for me.

So enough technobable, who's drinking this weekend? :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Jagers and tequila?

awec wrote: »
    This is my new addiction song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffV6ZnHmPbE

Came on in the car on the way home tonight and thought it was brilliant. Good driving tune! :pac:

Listening now, good song :)
    But ... I see you Madonna remix and raise you David Guetta

Daisies wrote: »
    Jagers and tequila?

I like it :D But I may not like it when ill!

• Advertisement

absinthe and opium pipes :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement