Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today - Part II (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Told ya yesterday it was small.

Missed that one maybe, I tend not to be on this much when I'm off work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

A few of the cars at the Castletownroche vintage rally today.

nUO7vBw.jpg

TgXov4J.jpg

ITFpQfd.jpg

NKCJ81X.jpg

cJQXcGU.jpg

lots more here

http://imgur.com/a/Tgkc5#0

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Love the look of those mantas.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

GvidoR wrote: »
    Mullingar Classic and Vintage Club

14697059154_b2c71de9ca_c.jpg

Its the fact that the badges are the wrong way round that annoys me

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Actually were the reg plate lights like that on the Irish model?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,384 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Big Nasty wrote: »
    Actually were the reg plate lights like that on the Irish model?

Yeah, up till around 1986. That car should have black paint on the boot though the same height as the lights that's why it looks odd.

That's pre facelift, they have smaller parking lights at the front too.

Edit, that particular one is 1984 and the rear "Corolla" badge has ended up on the drivers side wing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭nd

UkuFIPD.jpg

6KF0Zjv.jpg

ZCZpFHF.jpg

z1qkkyS.jpg

mKXS2du.jpg

ju07Too.jpg

51m9bjj.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

nd wrote: »

Thanks for posting those. You saved me the trouble of going (and entry fee) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

I think that is the first Opel Record estate I've seen,and I've been around for a while. Nice lookin car

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭ShaunieVW

Spotted a '06 cls 500 in mullingar the other day. Was in dire condition. Bald chinese tyres, cracked rear light and paint in ****. Looked like saggy suspension too. That made me sad :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

ShaunieVW wrote: »
    Spotted a '06 cls 500 in mullingar the other day. Was in dire condition. Bald chinese tyres, cracked rear light and paint in ****. Looked like saggy suspension too. That made me sad :(

Like the 04 CL500 I saw in Fairyhouse one day, broken tail lights, scrapes, green filth on it, not taxed or nct'd since 2010. It was very sad to see :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

dgt wrote: »
    Like the 04 CL500 I saw in Fairyhouse one day, broken tail lights, scrapes, green filth on it, not taxed or nct'd since 2010. It was very sad to see :(:(:(

Celtic cubs! No respect for anything, mammy will buy them a new one if they break it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Buzz Killington the third

Celtic cubs! No respect for anything, mammy will buy them a new one if they break it.

Yea, because these are definitely the kind of people who own the cars. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

Bad condition CLS or even CL it's nothing when comparing it to this what i saw in 2012:
    OWUonYv.jpg

Many of De Tomasos abandoned in one of Paris carpark. Many of scratches on them, many of rust on but the worst thing is that there was someone who want to save those cars, find and contact owners but non of them want to sell it. They prefer to leave the cars over there than sell it to someone who want to make them drive and look good. That's what i heard and i'm not sure if it's true but those cars were for sure abandoned.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Bad condition CLS or even CL it's nothing when comparing it to this what i saw in 2012:

Many of De Tomasos abandoned in one of Paris carpark. Many of scratches on them, many of rust on but the worst thing is that there was someone who want to save those cars, find and contact owners but non of them want to sell it. They prefer to leave the cars over there than sell it to someone who want to make them drive and look good. That's what i heard and i'm not sure if it's true but those cars were for sure abandoned.

The story is that in 2010 those cars were still on display on Paris Auto Salon.
    They were not really abandoned because owner is well known (Stéphane POUX). They were parked there for 3 years and gone after that.

Where are they now? Not a clue. But if anyone is curious. Feel free to contact with the owner.

http://www.detomasofrance.com/contact.php

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

spotted a focus rolled on its side down a local backroad just before a humpbacked bridge i wonder if they made a balls of the landing:eek:

no passengers onboard and i hadnt my camera with me:):) i hope its still there tomorerrw;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

New 911 Turbo S.

01f36e1a-ea28-413a-b9aa-762cbcd13adf_zps7a81fa91.jpg

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

That is a sexy piece of kit El Diablo.

IPF

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Saw a C63 AMG in ClareHall Tesco yesterday evening. Ws just leaving the car park myself and turning a corner so couldn't get a pic. Absolute stunner of a car though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

Not sure if posted before but I spotted a black Carver One in Cork last weekend, turning into Mahon point from the Blackrock direction with a nice bit of lean.

http://www.carver-technology.com/Portfolio_CarverOne.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

Saw that Carver too its from Douglas area I think seen it there few times mad looking thing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

OSI wrote: »
    He is saying the car is owned by some young lad that had it bought for them by their parents.

I knew what he meant, just thought it was a bizarre assumption to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭Killinator

Childer's Rd retail park today:
    DSC_3137_zpsr3kgh0zv.jpg

It makes a dirty noise:D

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Spike Witwicky

Killinator wrote: »

Mmm big dirty V8 rumble. No TDI boo there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,175 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Mmm big dirty V8 rumble. No TDI boo there :pac:

In the words if the great Tim Allen, "Ugh ugh uuuughhh!" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Killinator wrote: »

I'm sure it does, especially for a 1993

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Saw the CL65 bi-turbo again :D and an E55 :) then I thought I saw an M5 buuuuut..... 520d with bodykit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

14533260408_d323821199_c.jpg
    14696913566_97bee71d5d_c.jpg
    Howth, this evening. '66 280 SL :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,355 ✭✭✭ofcork

Two c class and an e in close attendance!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement