Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I'm even more lost in this Lucy story line to be honest.

Is she trying to make her have no friends or something so she is always with her? What's her reason for it, Christ on a bike its taking its time at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Just saw on Aertel that the two ex wives are back ..... Louie's and Christy's..... deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

as in Renee?? Aw good I liked her!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jame Gumb

sue z wrote: »
    as in Renee?? Aw good I liked her!

So did Bob...and not just in soap world

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Saw on the front of one of those soap magazines today that the catress who plays the Dillon sister who works in the bar, forget her name, is taking a break from 'acting'

• Advertisement

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Saw on the front of one of those soap magazines today that the catress who plays the Dillon sister who works in the bar, forget her name, is taking a break from 'acting'

tv now magazine only 1.20 handy to read the soap 50 cent cheaper than the rte guide :D im quoting the cover

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

From what I read in the article actress that plays Neasa is taking a break from FC to act in a play
    she will be back

Lisha wrote: »
    From what I read in the article actress that plays Neasa is taking a break from FC to act in a play
    she will be back

Something erotic hopefully...she's ridiculously hot

Jame Gumb wrote: »

Quote from TV Now........Aoibhinn garrihy is taking a little time out of her soap star duties to delve into the theatrical role of Miss hester Worsely, a puritanical American in Oscar Wilde's A Woman of no Importance in the Gate theatre

Sorry Jane Gumb dont sound too hot to me:D

Lisha wrote: »

Quote from TV Now........Aoibhinn garrihy is taking a little time out of her soap star duties to delve into the theatrical role of Miss hester Worsely, a puritanical American in Oscar Wilde's A Woman of no Importance in the Gate theatre

Sorry Jane Gumb dont sound too hot to me:D

Puritanical? That very opposite of erotic!

• Advertisement

Puritanical? That very opposite of erotic!

However I once over heard a conversation where two men were discussing a woman, the first said she s a pure ice maiden I would not bother trying. Second man said you've obviously never made one melt so;)

May I point out such opinions are not representative of mine and so on:D:D:D down with this sort of thing and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭xalot

am not sure why they're bringing Renee back, I hated the way they changed her character with the whole Turlough thing.

I wish they'd bring Heather back instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

xalot wrote: »
    am not sure why they're bringing Renee back, I hated the way they changed her character with the whole Turlough thing.

I wish they'd bring Heather back instead.
    I wish theyd bring turlough back from the dead to go to somalia to persuade david to come back and look after his kid who is now in austrailia because of him . He could use his zombie powers to offer him a deal he cant refuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Renee is coming back?!! Did not see that coming at all!!

A few weeks ago I was walking down the quays in Dublin and passed by a little sign outside a pub near Liberty Hall saying there was a play on at lunchtimes and Una Kavanagh (Heather!) was in it!

and I just looked at her website...apparently she is/was a storyline writer for Fair City?!! http://www.unakavanagh.ie/biog.html :confused:

was was fair city on last night

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

A few weeks ago I was walking down the quays in Dublin and passed by a little sign outside a pub near Liberty Hall saying there was a play on at lunchtimes and Una Kavanagh (Heather!) was in it!

and I just looked at her website...apparently she is/was a storyline writer for Fair City?!! http://www.unakavanagh.ie/biog.html :confused:

Shelly is a writer on Fair City now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Who was Shelly? I think she may have been before my Fair City viewing time...

Who was Shelly? I think she may have been before my Fair City viewing time...

Shelley and Dolores were mates (both hairdressers from memory).

Harry Molloy (Dolores' husband / Wayne's father) had an affair with her.

She also popped up last year during an episode when Tommy and Jo were down at the ploughing championships. It turned out that she had an affair with Tommy too (offscreen).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

was was fair city on last night
    No - there's only two episodes this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

That ginger boy with the half a haircut. :mad:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

What I love about FC is the realistic storylines - such as 15 year old Rachel straight out telling her aunt that she's going to bang her 16 year old boyfriend. And then expecting her to say nothing to her parents.
    No doubt that happens all the time in the real world. :pac:

DeepBlue wrote: »
    What I love about FC is the realistic storylines - such as 15 year old Rachel straight out telling her aunt that she's going to bang her 16 year old boyfriend. And then expecting her to say nothing to her parents.
    No doubt that happens all the time in the real world. :pac:

She'll tell Bella, who'll give Rachel advice. After school special. Awhhhh and Uhhh sick! at the same time.

I am sure its been asked before but is the comb over coming back into fashion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Liz hurley left her car in the garage . It made paul shout at keith.

Elmo wrote: »
    She'll tell Bella, who'll give Rachel advice. After school special. Awhhhh and Uhhh sick! at the same time.

Gross .............If that actually happens my tv is going out the window:D

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Dublinfan

love how one of the last episodes the announcer goes up next fair city where cass has problems parking his car on the sidewalk... gripping stuff there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

So did Bob...and not just in soap world

Spill

• Registered Users Posts: 85,687 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lol'd at Orla's line "do you want condoms with that"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Lol'd at Orla's line "do you want condoms with that"

Lol I think that was the best line last night.

Lucy and Pete are sizing each other up. Wonder will Lucy break Deloras and Pete up and then go all crazy on Deloras.

I am picturing a hostage siege at Christmas with Degan as the hero of the hour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,687 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes seen an ad for her return as part of RTE drama autumn schedule, why bring her back she was an useless boring character first time around and if they want to bring back older characters then get someone like Tracey or even Anne Clarke or Christy's daughter Farrah (the later two they could recast)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement