Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v2]

Options

Comments

i was loling when emily said the 2nd time to laura im emily iin a kinda deep voice nearly spit out my tea

i like emily

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Sean Bateman

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I reckon Neasa is Luke's daughter...

Nope Dearbhlas

About 3 or 4 weeks ago and right at the time Luke / Blackie Connors came on the scene, one of the Dillons made a throw away remark about Neasa being nothing like Tommy.

Now here we have Neasa being all entrepreneurial just like her real father...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭IsMiseLisa

Well, I predicted it a months ago (FC is really bad at subtlety) the minute Mr. Blackie appeared onscreen and if TVNow is anything to go by, then there's quite the chance that Neassa is Luke's - Judith was preggers when Luke left for Canada shortly after their break-up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

i was loling when emily said the 2nd time to laura im emily iin a kinda deep voice nearly spit out my tea

i like emily

I was eating a biscuit while watching that bit, and i thought she said "im heavy". Had to rewind it to hear it again.
    Emily and Laura will be scissoring by Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Spoiler, Tuesday June 26th:
    Tommy and Luke clash over Dearbhla's plans to go to Canada. Dermot is alarmed when he discovers Luke's underhand dealings, but is it too late to stop Yvonne signing a contract with him?

Meanwhile, Luke learns of Tommy's infidelity from Dearbhla. Later, Luke reveals that he sent Judith a plane ticket, via registered mail, after he left. Judith is stunned and informs Luke that she never received the ticket.

Soon afterwards, Judith tells Tommy about the airline ticket to Canada that Luke mentioned. Luke then arrives at the door and confronts Tommy for lying to him all those years ago. Luke alleges to an alarmed Judith that Tommy called him in Canada and told him that Judith had no intention of joining Luke over there. However, Tommy told Judith nothing of this and positioned himself as a fount of support as she nursed her heartbreak over Luke…

Elsewhere, Dearbhla puts pressure on Sean to make a tough decision, while Damien forces a reluctant Tommy to confront Dermot.

Spoiler, Wednesday June 27th
    Tommy finds himself cornered by Judith and Luke, forced to admit that he had a hand in what happened 25 years ago at the pivotal point that changed the course of all their lives.

Soon afterwards, Judith reveals that she was pregnant when Luke high-tailed it for Canada. Tommy is furious that she never told him that. Luke then decides that Neasa could be his daughter, forcing Judith to admit that she miscarried Luke's child.

Judith struggles with how to forgive Tommy, but in the end she informs Luke that she won't be leaving Tommy. She argues that Luke needs to stop blaming Tommy and take responsibility for his own life and the actions that have led him here today.

Elsewhere, Sean is nervous about whether Christy will keep his job open for him if he goes overseas with Dearbhla. Later, Sean is delighted to tell Dearbhla that Christy said yes. They have a celebration in McCoy's with Sean already making lists about logistics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,076 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Tayla wrote: »
    I wonder were Emily and Lucy in a relationship?

Could be they are around the same age

I thought Emily was going to be with Dermot at first

tommy playing victim again serial lair and cheater

Judith is the door-mat again i see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Bela is really bumming me out

• Registered Users Posts: 18,396 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Just seen an excerpt from last night's episode.
    Looks like Ben had a lucky escape. Dermish suggested Ben go in a three legged race with NIAMH. Imagine the mess if she fell over on him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭vumpireofkid

Bela is really bumming me out

Bela is woeful. I wish something good would happen to him so he wouldn't be such a mope. Or else if they just put him into the nursing home with Rita!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

bella's face is making me sick now i just cant bare him. sadly my father has been going around with the same face for the past two yrs too so its grating on me a bit. only so much sympathy one can give someone.....

have a new theory about lucy.... she met social worker woman at uni, they were both doing sw, ...they became girlfriends, lucy couldnt cope with the stress of being gay.... had a breakdown left college started waitressing.... and now theres the embarressing tension when they bump into eachother....
    new it had to be something simple.
    as for laura i was wondering if she was going to wear the speedos on her date too, but saw a photo and shes wearing a pink t-shirt?.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

I cannot understand why Fair City is not being broadcast next Sunday or on Thursday next week (28 June- The Restaurant will be on from 7:30 to 8:30). Euro 2012 is on RTÉ 2, so it couldn't be the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

I reckon Neasa is Luke's daughter...

Nope Dearbhlas

So she is Dearbhlas daughter??

This show is chronologically and biologically fooked in the head!!

Laura literally has no other clothes besides the one t-shirt and the spandex.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

A fitness instructor going out with an obese girl.. hmmm....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

"You don't know me at all Damien".

Yeah - because you're a different actress to the original Laura.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I think Yvonne is getting botox.

I dunno if it's because I haven't watched Fair City for a couple of weeks because of the Euros, but there wasn't anything really to complain about re: that episode. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Is it me or is Luke a really forced actor? It's like he's trying not to sound like Blackie Connors! Not only that, his lines are really

Wayne and his ears were, as always, the voice of reason. If they're not going to give Deegan his own show (Deegan's revenge) then at least they should give Wayne and his lobes a shot!.

As for Emily and Laura.... surely there are more lesbians out there who she could go for coffee with. I heard that lesbians like going out for coffee. They also like caffeine based euphemisms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭endakenny

IsMiseLisa wrote: »
    I dunno if it's because I haven't watched Fair City for a couple of weeks because of the Euros, but there wasn't anything really to complain about re: that episode. :O
    Did you not know that it's available on the Player?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

I finally got bored of it Im afraid . Maybe because of the euros but to be honest it hasnt been anyway gripping since Barry (DONT CALL ME A PAEDO) O Hanlon was burying bodies and bashing bishops .
    Ill keep reading here though to keep up to date but the use of the talent is gone to pot .
    The Dillons : a middle class bore fest
    Bellas family : a gang of whiners
    Charlie Kelly and the old fogies : apart from Cass a gang of whiners
    The Bishops : just no fun anymore , why did they get a conscience.
    Damien and the go to guys and social circle : really unbelievable , no fun , remember they had a bit of banter.
    Finn and the station : wouldnt it be ironic if the firemans pub burned down.
    Slaphead Paul and the family : just regurgitating the same story of the daughter getting blamed for stuff then not doing it.
    Carrol and Louie : dont even get me started.

Its about time they got a new pub owner in , maybe the Bishops win a few quid or rob a few quid and buy it.
    Remember when Bob was hilarious , Deagan ,Ray and Christie had the crack , Wayne and Damien tried to pull birds,its just gone completely stale they need to mix it up.
    Like when was the last time they had a gang of girls having fun without the story being about Carrol having a glass of wine .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Blackie will have Yvonne in the back of the Hiace by Sunday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

And bring back Denzo , he was hilarious.

MJ23 wrote: »
    Blackie will have Yvonne in the back of the Hiace by Sunday.

He's a 5 foot 5, middle aged itinerant. I'm pretty sure she'd feel that she could do better than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

dremish ;"oh yeah, tommy is good with his hands allright ", classic fc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

I wonder will Laura wear her speedos on her date with Emily, she never seems to have anything else on her. They could dress her up a bit now and again.

Excuse me if i'm being a bit naive or innocent here :o , but how exactly did these two realise that the other one was lesbian? I mean they only met 5 minutes ago :rolleyes:

maggienx wrote: »
    Excuse me if i'm being a bit naive or innocent here :o , but how exactly did these two realise that the other one was lesbian? I mean they only met 5 minutes ago :rolleyes:

Gaydar (or something).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

watched tonights episode, hadn't seen it in quite a while. First thing that made me laugh was Orla's jumpy walk to the school with Ben what was she doing, then as for the "acting" between Laura & Damien, Laura & Wayne, Laura, Emily & Damien and then Laura, Wayne & Damien, probably has to be the worst acting I have seen in a long time, can Laura not maintain eye contact with anyone??
    Oh and where has Lucy disappeared to??

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Aine21

Laura is a desperate actor and as for Lucy, are they ever going to reveal what her story is, I'm getting sick of her now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭phormium

After reading last page or so I have just realised Luke was Blackie Connors, omg I am getting old!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement