Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

^^ Thats Gas. :D:pac::P:cool:

I know I think its the best thing ever at the moment (I'm easily impressed).Doubt it'd be that easy to wrap a dog!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

I know I think its the best thing ever at the moment (I'm easily impressed).Doubt it'd be that easy to wrap a dog!

You must be a January. Im probably wrong :D:P:cool:

You must be a January. Im probably wrong :D:P:cool:

A whaaaaa?

A whaaaaa?

Aquarius

Aquarius

Oh no I'm a july baby I'm a leo.

• Advertisement

Oh no I'm a july baby I'm a leo.

Oh. Well i knew i was probably wrong.
    *goes and researches leo people*:P:cool:

Oh. Well i knew i was probably wrong.
    *goes and researches leo people*:P:cool:

From what I know were basically demanding bossy stubborn bastids!

From what I know were basically demanding bossy stubborn bastids!

Well that sounds more like most of the girls ive dated :P:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

My sister: "Who sings Sweet Child O' Mine? Is it Enya?"
    Me: :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My sister: "Who sings Sweet Child O' Mine? Is it Enya?"
    Me: :pac:

I really like the cover Guns'n'Roses did of that Cheryl Crow song!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I really like the cover Guns'n'Roses did of that Cheryl Crow song!

EDDxE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I propose we lock the aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggggggh thread for the duration of Christmas Day. There'd be nowhere for us to dwell on our problems, for one day we could put them behind us and just appreciate the simple things! :)
    It's probably a far fetched idea but it'd help lift the spirit of C&H I think. Just for the one day of course. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

For some people, Christmas can be the toughest time of year, so I don't think that's something we can do. It wouldn't be fair!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Aoibheann wrote: »
    For some people, Christmas can be the toughest time of year, so I don't think that's something we can do. It wouldn't be fair!

Then can we lock the yaaaah thread? You've gotta lock something :P

feeling-down-lock-all-the-threads.jpg

argh, it might as well be the middle of July. I'm just not up for Christmas. :(

EDIT: I, like a fool, posted an argh in the Den... I feel so ashamed :'(

Aoibheann wrote: »

Spur of the moment idea, didn't think it through atall! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I'm so feckin' domesticated, cleaned my room, changed my bed clothes, now I'm going down to wash my clothes...

This is what it feels like to be old... Work, eat, clean, relax, clean, sleep, eat, clean, work, eat, clean, etc, etc. FML :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

... Does anyone know of a song/band called 'Nothing 8'? I had a dream last night where I was listening to something called 'Nothing 8' on Youtube.... That's all I remember and now I'm not sure if I've heard of it before or if I somehow came up with that in the dream :confused:

Pretty rubbish dream too...! :P

**Merry Christams**
    have good day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Our oven went on fire and my mother got the bright idea to through water into it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Woke up this afternoon to see a flock of sheep chomping away in my garden. Obviously some quirky farmer's strange attempt at making it a white Christmas..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Our oven went on fire and my mother got the bright idea to through water into it :pac:

:eek:

Was the turkey ruined?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

seanbmc wrote: »
    :eek:

Was the turkey ruined?

Nah, the tray broke and they took the turkey out really fast but all the grease went fell off and went on fire, or something like that. I just walked in to see smoke everywhere and flames.

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Nah, the tray broke and they took the turkey out really fast but all the grease went fell off and went on fire, or something like that. I just walked in to see smoke everywhere and flames.

Ah ok.

That story reminds me of Chevy Chase: Christmas Vacation. :pac:

I want one! :eek:

M&S* wrote: »
    I want one! :eek:

That's nice and cute and all.

But what about when he starts howling in the middle of the night and wakes the whole house/neighbourhood up...

seanbmc wrote: »
    That's nice and cute and all.

But what about when he starts howling in the middle of the night and wakes the whole house/neighbourhood up...

Feed you to him...

why am i watching final destination?

:(:(:(:eek:

Seriously i have all of them on Dvd but never freaked out

Its the Alcohol its the Alcohol. :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

I got a new phone yesterday, and the internet isn't working, the wifi works fine, but when I leave the house there's no internet, and I'm suppose to have 250mb internet too so its not that, that is still there in my account when I check.

Do I have to activate it or something? Cos it's sehr annoying :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I got a new phone yesterday, and the internet isn't working, the wifi works fine, but when I leave the house there's no internet, and I'm suppose to have 250mb internet too so its not that, that is still there in my account when I check.

Maybe the phone doesn't have the correct internet settings? Call whichever provider you're with and ask them to send the correct settings to your mobile and it should activate it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Do you have the correct APN settings? CyanogenMod sorts out my APNs for me <3

Advertisement