Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

10,000th POST

The procrastination has been real

This thread clearly needs a new name >.>

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnGg6c_D3RtTZgHVWhMPpDkF06JKiqvKlS8ql61l6m1aHupF4x

And for the afterparty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Get Down On It has been in my head way too much recently.

Thank you Ryanair.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This thread shall receive a new title when I reach 20,000 posts, and not a second before it!*

*Assuming CTYIgirl or Aoibheann or CMods or Admins don't change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    This thread shall receive a new title when I reach 20,000 posts, and not a post before it!*

*Assuming CTYIgirl or Aoibheann or CMods or Admins don't change it.

FYP lool(Laugh outrageously out loud) :pac:

The Den of Submit
    The Home of The Den
    hqdefault.jpg

Watching the saturday game, since of great pride. Was hoping for Tip to win but congrats to The Cats. I really should get into sport more

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

No new name of the Den, you say?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

*grumble grumble this is why women shouldn't be given any power grumble grumble*

:( :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

It was about time it got changed really.

Den 2 was my childhood I feel. I wanted a Playstation that they gave away in the Halloween and Christmas competitions soooo much.

Dustin, Socky, Snotser, Zuppy and Ray. Ah yes those were the days. :P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Memories. I miss Socky quite a lot. RTE Junior or whatever it is isn't amusing at all.

• Advertisement

I had a major crush on Geri Maye circa 1997-2000... She made getting up at 7am for school worthwhile...

The Den was class, but kinda started dipping in quality in its last two years with Francis. (The 2005-2010 show doesn't count because that wasn't the Den).

Wish I remembered Ian Dempsey presenting it. D'Arcy and McCaul were excellent, but legend has it Dempsey was the real king.

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I had a major crush on Geri Maye circa 1997-2000... She made getting up at 7am for school worthwhile...

The Den was class, but kinda started dipping in quality in its last two years with Francis. (The 2005-2010 show doesn't count because that wasn't the Den).

Wish I remembered Ian Dempsey presenting it. D'Arcy and McCaul were excellent, but legend has it Dempsey was the real king.

I stopped watching sometime around 2000, as I remember watching it and wondering 'what is this??'.

I just about remember when Dempsey presented it. I remember finding Zig and Zag very confusing and not really following what was going on. Though I had no problem with them on The Big Breakfast on C4. :pac:

pajor wrote: »
    I stopped watching sometime around 2000, as I remember watching it and wondering 'what is this??'.

I just about remember when Dempsey presented it. I remember finding Zig and Zag very confusing and not really following what was going on. Though I had no problem with them on The Big Breakfast on C4. :pac:

You remember Dempsey?

OOOOLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD!

:P

I always considered 2Phat an extension of the Den. Even though it was completely different.

Don's a hero in fairness. :D

Simply Tina was also excellent. "Do your north, south, east and west [...] And for the ears, do your 'T' for 'Tina'!"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Off-Topic but Tiny Tina from Borderlands anyone? <3

Im still trying to look for that show where they went to a school in Galway and by magic ended up in a shop in spain or somewhere. ive gone through the list on wiki but none ring any bells.

HugsiePie wrote: »
    ......foreign exchange?

But that was Perth not spain

Yer man from the irish drug gang show/misfits played a nerd in it :P

Twas my favourite show for a while :D

That was it. Thanks.. For all the times I watched the den I can't remember the name of a single show.

7ruxCiw.png

That was seriously fcked up.

......foreign exchange?

But that was Perth not spain

Yer man from the irish drug gang show/misfits played a nerd in it :P

Twas my favourite show for a while :D

Epic show. One of the better RTE produced kids shows.

Hannah, Brett, Cormac the nerd... what was the bitchy girls name? Tara?

Good times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

pajor wrote: »

7ruxCiw.png
    Jhcx wrote: »
    That was seriously fcked up.
    That particular couch gag was directed by Don Hertzfeldt, who you may know him from his Rejected cartoons.

This is obviously more quick and dirty version of his work, as in his shorts he still draws on paper and photographs on film. That doesn't look to be the case with this gag (probably because of him working with the show's animation staff instead of on his own like he usually does).

Riiiight.. the 'my anus is bleeding' guy.

Explains a lot. :pac:

Hugsie, STOP DELETING YOUR POSTS (Because many of them are amusing and deserve to be read)

Ah here, she deleted the one about Don Conroy?

Now I look like a mental up there... :(

I'd love to know Hugsie's true post count... I'm guessing it's somewhere nearer to 6 billion than 10,000... :P

Hugsie Serious question. why do you delete all your posts ? or the large majority of them?

still think asdf is funnier

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

First night back in Limerick after a week in England. Walking home from Tescos past a group of three guys drinking on the street. As I pass them a bottle flies past my head and smashes a few feet ahead of me. It's good to be home :pac:

You all seem to be under the illusion Im relatively normal

Ill never tell :pac::D

lol thats the funniest thing ive heard lol. Hugsie how long have i been here? how many posts of mine have you read? by this stage do you seriously think im Normal? im on a totally different scale ha ha ha. tbf i dont do normal. i dont like normal. normal is boring, why do you think im here. ya'll will prolly bit my ass off but i dont think anyone here in the den is normal by any standard. Someday you will tell and the only people who will laugh are the normal people but it wont be us cause we'll hug you or you'll hug us.

Happy Birthday Hugsie. Welcome to the team. :pac::D

I think it's a fair assumption, that anyone here is not 'normal'. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

Does anyone ever feel like they're standing on a crossroads; only to find that somebody has stolen all the roadsigns?

Advertisement