Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's PanDENmonium! [Off Topic Chat]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Jhcx wrote: »
    Anyone have HP Printer?

What are they like on ink? Im so used to my Kodak one but it broke and they no longer make them for the European market. at the moment.
    Canon printer is very good for colour and black ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

LostBoy101 wrote: »
    Canon printer is very good for colour and black ink.

Thanks, Unfortunately Canon dont fit my requirements in my area. Dunnes selling hp ones for 69 i need one quick. plus has to be wireless. :( Im so awkward. cant be normal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Thanks, Unfortunately Canon dont fit my requirements in my area. Dunnes selling hp ones for 69 i need one quick. plus has to be wireless. :( Im so awkward. cant be normal

If you get that, go and buy yourself the proper ink cartridges straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Anyone have HP Printer?

What are they like on ink? Im so used to my Kodak one but it broke and they no longer make them for the European market. at the moment.

I have a HP one, it's the Desk jet 2540 one and Argos do its ink for €21.99 I think for the black/tri colour together (301 ink) and it does the job though the wireless connection goes sometimes but that could be more to do with my wireless internet than anything.

Also very easy to print sheets double sided :P

Does the world ever actually stop?

If its not one thing its another. either way money is been used.

So instead of NEKNOM now have RAKNOM

• Advertisement

Life in the RAF doesnt look half bad. only all that fitness :/ the grandmother doesnt agrees either :( One would need the support of their family.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My cousin's in the British Navy. Six weeks on, two at home. He loves it.

I was feeling depressed so I cut my hair and now I look awful. I have three choices: shave it all off, get a wig, or wear hair extensions till it grows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    My cousin's in the British Navy. Six weeks on, two at home. He loves it.

I was feeling depressed so I cut my hair and now I look awful. I have three choices: shave it all off, get a wig, or wear hair extensions till it grows.

Dye it rainbow coloured and head to Mother Russia. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Dye it rainbow coloured and head to Mother Russia. :pac:

Buy a plane ticket and we'll talk.

My favourite band released an acoustic album last month its like having sex every day of the week. Nah it's just beyond beautiful and I know I say that about a lot of songs but their tunes really can make you feel like you've just been killed in the most gracious way ever possible and gone to a place greater than paradise or heaven that words cannot describe. But that is only my opinion in my head. But I wonder do others get that feeling well obviously not this one but an album where they can just sit there all day not speak, look, touch. Smell, eat but just sit there breathing in silent listening to the waves of sound that hit their ears. Just forgetting the world ever existed. Forgetting they were ever born all the problems and flaws that strike their life everyday. But then come back and just being thankful for every little detail that makes our lives what they are. Because they make us what we are. I'm no environmentalist or humanitarian but I have a heart and I have emotions and feelings and let them help me to be who I am. As the song says "feels like me on a good day'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

My favourite band released an acoustic album last month its like having sex every day of the week. Nah it's just beyond beautiful and I know I say that about a lot of songs but their tunes really can make you feel like you've just been killed in the most gracious way ever possible and gone to a place greater than paradise or heaven that words cannot describe. But that is only my opinion in my head. But I wonder do others get that feeling well obviously not this one but an album where they can just sit there all day not speak, look, touch. Smell, eat but just sit there breathing in silent listening to the waves of sound that hit their ears. Just forgetting the world ever existed. Forgetting they were ever born all the problems and flaws that strike their life everyday. But then come back and just being thankful for every little detail that makes our lives what they are. Because they make us what we are. I'm no environmentalist or humanitarian but I have a heart and I have emotions and feelings and let them help me to be who I am. As the song says "feels like me on a good day'

Is this it?

I just looked up the acoustic version, really, really nice.

5000 word essays are no craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Filling out lab books weeks after I finish a lab is a silly idea and a habit I need to stop. Silly Moz

Was cleaning the windows outside at work this morning. A council worker was passing by the shop pushing his cart thing.

"cleaning the windows are ya? What do they give you for doing that for 'em, a free breakfeast is it?"

":confused: nah dude I work here"

" Oh right...." and with that him and his council-cart trundled off.
    Needless to say I was a bit confused about that
    " a free breakfast, what?"
    And then I saw my reflection in the glass.
    Tattered faux-leather jacket with a grimy hood( Only wear the jacket for work)
    bloodshot,bleary eyes, bags the size of wicklow under them.
    pale,sickly coloured face.

I think that the guy thought I was homeless and that I was cleaning the window for food.
    Only way I can make sense of the question and the hurried slightly embarrassed exit he made.

This job is going to kill me. I need to get off nights. It really messes with your body.

Music does exactly what it says on the tin.

keepmechilledsmall_zps2e1021c2.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Teehee, this new name amuses me.

I got my ukelele yesterday! I knew they were smaller than guitars, but MY GOD it's so tiny and cute (can a musical instrument be cute?)!

Seriously, I took it out of the box and was like "Eh, did I buy a toy one by mistake? :o" :pac:

EDIT: It's also electro-acoustic! I didn't know that when I bought it! And it has an inbuilt tuner! This is awesome! :D

I can hear Kanye West's voices when I read that new title. :pac:

<3 the new name

^^^^

Exactly!

Is that fecker back in town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

What the hell is this goddamn ukelele craze all about?

wnolan1992 wrote: »

EDIT: It's also electro-acoustic! I didn't know that when I bought it! And it has an inbuilt tuner! This is awesome! :D

I'd imagine a uke would sound very interesting with a pedal or two.

Holy ****. Anyone else hear about this? http://imgur.com/gallery/MmcQrqE

Warning, gif at the start is pretty graphic, but if you look at the full post it's a happy story in the end :)

Some people are seriously sick though.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'd imagine a uke would sound very interesting with a pedal or two.

This guy doesn't need a pedal... :pac:

Lefty, this should also answer your question. :P

This is the only reason anyone needs a ukuele.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

wnolan, which one did you end up getting? A ukulele and some pedals would definitely make some interesting sounds.

wnolan, which one did you end up getting? A ukulele and some pedals would definitely make some interesting sounds.

Got this guy. It feels a little cheap (but not overly so, and still sturdy enough for a basic beginner one). I also think some of the electro stuff is a little loose, but I'll live with it while I see if I'm capable of actually learning to play this thing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

So I've been looking through job sites lately because work sucks, just came across a pastry chef job in buckingham palace. Why am I oddly tempted to apply for it? I would love to live in London...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

All my cats kittens are now given away, I'm gonna miss them so much! But I just realised I never put up a picture of them even though I planned on when they were born. So for all you kitten lovers here ya go! Their names are Smokey, Columbus and Duke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

So ickle and cute!!!!!! Ermahgerd. I miss my cat so much :(
    Pigwidgeon wrote: »
    So I've been looking through job sites lately because work sucks, just came across a pastry chef job in buckingham palace. Why am I oddly tempted to apply for it? I would love to live in London...

Go for it!! London is aaaaaaawesome.

Advertisement