Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,492 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

It's just shocking that these people are allowed at the controls, FF are on the way back! And we wonder why?

This should not be allowed to happen after what they did but the voters have little or no choice of political party. I can even see Sinn Fein and F.F. in power in the future. We are ******.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

Pascal needs to hire a voice coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Mr. Angstrom, I haven't had a chance to watch Fair City so please use spoiler tags if you're going to discuss tonight's episode ;)

I was only referring to their facial features MrsD. Not giving away anything about tonight's explosive episode.........

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I can't believe some people think we will be given some retrospective debt bail out for the muppetry we got in to when FF signed the bank bailout, it will never never happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm very bored tonight lads and ladies

More comedy gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

I'm hating that t-shirt with that suit...............sorry, cant help remarking.............:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭tommyboy2222

This should not be allowed to happen after what they did but the voters have little or no choice of political party. I can even see Sinn Fein and F.F. in power in the future. We are ******.

I agree. I think the next gov will be a FF SF coalition.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Vinny at his very best (or maybe not) :o:D

Anyone know who the 8/9 people in the room were the night the bail-out was agreed?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

No way that Fine Gael numnuts would have got into power only that Fianna Fail made such a complete balls of our country. He is cat.

• Advertisement

Fine Gael and Labour only have themselves to blame. They promised us a new way of doing things but it's only more of the same old same old with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Anyone know who the 8/9 people in the room were the night the bail-out was agreed?

Nobody knows and them that knows aint telling ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Side Show Bob

At least Haughy and Ahern knew what they were doing even when they were fcuking us! These guys are fcuking us but they haven't realised were a little more on to them now!

Brian Cowen and 8 Civil Servants (now retired...nicely) imo.....:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Saw Kenny talking on RTE news tonight surrounded by Mairead McGuinness, Sean Kelly (ex GAA president) and some other numnut goons - puked on my carpet:mad:

vicwatson wrote: »
    Saw Kenny talking on RTE news tonight surrounded by Mairead McGuinness, Sean Kelly (ex GAA president) and some other numnut goons - puked on my carpet:mad:

I'd have to stand in a shower tray to watch that.

I'd have to stand in a shower tray to watch that.

There's a fierce amount of puke about tonight............:o

Labour must be killing each other at this stage, every thing they stand for has been put aside for the price of power, there's 4 of them gone now James and Big Phill survive and Enda is on the cover of Playboy.

This one looks a dead ringer for Jerry Hall.

Feck off Pascal. You're a spoofer.

• Advertisement

"The Irish Government insisted on paying the senior bondholders" and not the Troika ???? Amazing.

He is.

Enda tells EU to stick to promise?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,184 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Vinny at his very best (or maybe not) :o:D

Vinnys finest hour, I really hate that Traitor woman on the left trying to censor him and to a lesser journalist she would have but not Vinny, she should have her passport seized and have a Germanian one issued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Kurz

O'Donohue is a sound engineer's worst nightmare. I reckon he has taken years off the life of the speakers in my television.

Specsavers HA...........ASAP..........;)

He meant the other Gerry Hall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭technocrat

For a second thought it was Mick Wallace in drag!

From a distance ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

She is more like the woman you spot in a nightclub before you have any drink and say to yourself "if she looks like Jerry Hall at the end of the night you have had enough".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement