Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

We had a talk today about STIs, the pictures were so ****ing graphic. One guy fainted which was probably the highlight of the whole thing. I didn't even learn anything cos I was concentrating so hard on not looking at the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Still like him. Sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I've never really been Jealous to the fact, But kinda hit me, I have a brother, I am the oldest but i treat him like he doesn't exist. I cant talk to him cause he's too immature. I've never had that brother type bond and when i see reality shows with brothers just kind of stings. Knowing i have a brother but were not close.

What makes it worse is. I could finally be starting my own life in the next few months and it's only now after 10 years of living with the family, 4 years away from them its only now im getting to be apart of the family.

Life works in mysterious ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

I really want to listen to my iPod, but my headphones are broke. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

I really want to listen to my iPod, but my headphones are broke. :(

Spotify tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Have to make a stupid chocolate fondant for my practical exam. I keep either under or over cooking them. God damn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

The thing I hate most about my course is the calculations. They probably wouldn't be so bad except they never explain how to do them, and I can't find any explanations or solutions. I've asked before about a text book, but there isn't one. It's so frustrating because some people can figure out how to do them no problem, but I just have no head for maths, I need it explained but there's no one who will.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭HandsomeDivil

Getting myself all worked up cos I haven't a clue what I wanna do in college, gah

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Please get better, Grandad.

Base catalysed hydrolysis of acetyl salicylic acid.... >.< Hating on Pharmacy.

• Advertisement

Was going to have a 15 minute power nap before starting college work. That was a 2. I just woke up now. Whoops.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭skyscraperblue

I never, ever buy biscuits in my groceries, but decided to treat myself just this once and bought what sounded like lovely biscuits from Aldi.
    NEVER BUY PEANUT COOKIES FROM ALDI. They taste like utter crap. So disappointed :(

I think I'll be living in the library for the next month. Love the panic that exams bring out in me.

Never in all my life have i had so much trouble trying to back up a lowsy stinkin crap computer. its like f8cking nature wont let me or something . 17 times ive tried. over 2months. its wither im working away and it just stops, i leave the room for 10 minutes come back and the screen has turned off and wont come back on. right now im sitting on the bed for last 2hours and all of a sudden the f8cking lead falls out. really wtf? Im seriously pissed off so much i just want to smash something into a million little pieces and then watch it burn into the eternal hell that it belongs. Dafuq like im speechless at how hard it is to back up the tiniest amount of data. i only had 9% to go.... Times like this i wish i had some vodka in the house. Sigh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

There are certain levels of cheesiness I can take. But, it crosses the line when my friend calls her boyfriend her 'big teddy bear' and she, his little one. I can't help but cringe, alot. xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

There are certain levels of cheesiness I can take. But, it crosses the line when my friend calls her boyfriend her 'big teddy bear' and she, his little one. I can't help but cringe, alot. xD
    Chitty chitty bang bang flashbacks, if you know the scene I mean.

Ow. in so much pain. thanks to getting so angry earlier think i tensed up a muscle in my shoulder and its affecting my neck. Cant move it at all. Really hope dont have to go to the doctor tomorrow. :(

Hating the world and her sister today. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So so so cold.

On the plus side it is the last night without heating.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Bah! I can't concentrate... keep getting distracted by all the shinys... me likes the shinys... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Guh, UPC are apparently threatening legal action.. but for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Bloody chemistry lab report calculations aren't working.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Not going out tonight. The first Tuesday I haven't been out in aaaages and its on Xmas Days.

Tears. OOOOHH, the tearsssss.

Spent my last €6 today. On a burrito. That was not goose budgeting. Come on payday, five weeks is too long!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,864 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Meet pretty girl.
    Have great chat with pretty girl.
    Find out she's leaving the country tomorrow for an indefinite spell.
    Let pretty girl leave without getting her number.

Bleh.

Meet pretty girl.
    Have great chat with pretty girl.
    Find out she's leaving the country tomorrow for an indefinite spell.
    Let pretty girl leave without getting her number.

Bleh.

Thats sad. :( there rare to come by. but when they do you grab hold of them and never let go.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

We have a tiny freezer between four of us. I share the smallest shelf with one girl. She has it filled with two boxes of potato waffles. ARGH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Wow, I actually feel like exercising. I haven't had that feeling in a long time.

(This is an argh because running makes me physically sick.)

Can't sleep so I decide to do assignments and figure out stupid mechanisms. It's two o clock. I'm exhausted. My logic fails me, considering I was in the library earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

The amount of work I need to have done for Friday :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement