Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I cant feel full today, like no matter what or how often im eating I cant get that lovely full tummy feeling and hes really annoying coz I cant settle at night without feeling full..

Wow I just read over that and it makes me sound even more 5yr old like than I intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Deisey, have you worms? :P

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Deisey, have you worms? :P

I really, really hope not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

deise_girl wrote: »
    I cant feel full today, like no matter what or how often im eating I cant get that lovely full tummy feeling and hes really annoying coz I cant settle at night without feeling full..

Wow I just read over that and it makes me sound even more 5yr old like than I intended.
    Its probably a case of you needing a big solid meal. I could eat a box of jaffas without getting full but ill feel full after half a player of beef and roast potatoes :p
    Noel2k9 wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm home alone and there's someone banging banging banging something outside/near my door/at my door I'm not even sure it sounds like breaking something and I turned on all the lights and all of a sudden it stopped.. Im so scared :|
    Be paranoid! Its something to do :p

My arrgghhh(!!!): Gone to A&E and its taken ages to be seen :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

You might just be dehydrated. Have a drink and see if that makes you feel better. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Noel are you really ready to live away from home? :P

Nahh there acto was someone breaking in :P My parents got home on time and they ran away though \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

Aaaarrrggghh message me back. Why do people not message me back??? Please message me back. I'm getting paranoid now. I have great plans to share, message me backkkkkkkkkk. Nowwwww.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Was on phone to gf. Forgot how long I was on phone for. 16 euro of credit gone :(

Its probably a case of you needing a big solid meal. I could eat a box of jaffas without getting full but ill feel full after half a player of beef and roast potatoes :p
    I had a stir fry dinner already tho!!
    You might just be dehydrated. Have a drink and see if that makes you feel better. :)

This is actually helping, a lot! Thanks Insect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Nursing has gone up. But I don't know by how much yet.
    And I have only a 5 point cushion for UL and 10 point cushion for UCC.
    And I'm just really nervous atm.
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Jamie Starr

Going away for 4-5 months and my Dad didn't even say goodbye to me. Guess that's another entry in the "it's cool" file.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Time for bed and for a great 10 days of anxiety...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

jumpguy wrote: »
    Time for bed and for a great 10 days of anxiety...

aaaaarrrrrghhhh I'm definitely not going to get medicine :( Hardly a big surprise but it's not nice to hear yet another one of these things fail to come together...

Howeverrr, you're in with a really good shout jumpguy, so eh... what you should do is... maybe start a campaign encouraging any med applicants who got above the points to reject their offer with gusto?! :P Just to make sure you've totally nailed it if you need to go to the second round :P

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

aaaaarrrrrghhhh I'm definitely not going to get medicine :( Hardly a big surprise but it's not nice to hear yet another one of these things fail to come together...

Howeverrr, you're in with a really good shout jumpguy, so eh... what you should do is... maybe start a campaign encouraging any med applicants who got above the points to reject their offer with gusto?! :P Just to make sure you've totally nailed it if you need to go to the second round :P

Good luck!
    Yeah...convincing them might take too much time.

*menacing look*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I can't sleep :( I have a visit with the doctor soon or I think I'll turn into a zombie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Obelisk

Asphyxia wrote: »
    I can't sleep :(

x2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

x3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

x0

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

I just got told I have to go and help my mam at work...
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Davidius wrote: »
    x0

xOxO to you too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭daniels.ducks

Woodwork teaching juped to 460... from 440... I got 460 but didn't get in.... FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,379 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Woodwork teaching juped to 460... from 440... I got 460 but didn't get in.... FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hey dont get too down yet,I got my course on the third round offers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Random selection? If so try not to worry, you're bound to get your course in the second or third round. I was in the exact same position last year and even though it's incredibly frustrating you're in a much better position for an offer than most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭DylanS09

Supposed to be going to Rome today, but this holiday couldn't have come at a worse time :( I'm not gonna bother with it now :/ Bah!

Also first post here in a while, missed this place :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

DylanS09 wrote: »
    Also first post here in a while, missed this place :)

Welcome back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

My dad was on the phone trying to get my UK national insurance number which I applied for in May. He got my date of birth wrong! :eek:

I also won't get the number for another 2 weeks which means I can't apply to get my uni fees covered until then and once I do apply it'll be ages before the money goes through! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will hurt forever! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

For the second time on this holiday I have nowhere to stay for the night. Sleeping in the airport it will be. I can't wait to get home tomorrow.

OMG lads Larry Murphy is living in Tramore, like in my town, not very fair from me and near many, many other people.
    Im genuinely terrified like, hes under garda supervision nearly 24/7 and theres often 2/3 gardai cars outside his house but like Im totally under house arrest now, my parents dont want me hanging around Tramore at all, especially in the evening.
    But like omg, I cant believe this, like hes living so close, anything could happen... :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

OMG lads Larry Murphy is living in Tramore, like in my town, not very fair from me and near many, many other people.
    Im genuinely terrified like, hes under garda supervision nearly 24/7 and theres often 2/3 gardai cars outside his house but like Im totally under house arrest now, my parents dont want me hanging around Tramore at all, especially in the evening.
    But like omg, I cant believe this, like hes living so close, anything could happen... :(:(:(

This isnt just a rumour is it? I doubt he´d get far from the Gards like but if he is in Tramore I could see how you or any woman would be terrified :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement